Muslim survey

So we all know that Germany is inhabitated and governed by a bunch of cucks (sadly)
So in my school the ethics/philosophy (SJW) class made some survey about if burkas should be banned and shit like that.
They will probably all answer with their typical "muh everything is good, muh multiculturalism"
ideology, only hand it to people with the same mindset and when the survey ends it will be completely positive about muslims.
Would be nice if some of you could do the survey, unfortunately it is in German so i will translate.
surveymonkey.de/r/2N3NBZV
ja-yes, nein-no (okay we all know that)
> 1.) Do you wear a burka?
> 2.) Should burkas be illegal?
> 3.) Do you know somebody wearing a burka
> 4.) Does making burkas illegal affect the fundamental rights in a negative way
> 5.) Would it even then be morally allowed?
> 6.) Should they be illegal in public services
> 7.) Which religion do you believe in (i think you can translate)
> 8.) Hou about plain hijabs? (first answer is they should be illegal)
> 9.) Would making burkas illegal decrease the number of terrorist attacks?
> 10.) gender/age (not neccessary)

You dont have to if you dont want to but I dont always want to see people cheering about their own doom and downfall

>also
Are Germany, France and Sweden uncuckable?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bible_verses_not_included_in_modern_translations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

France and Sweden are lost. 100%.

desu since I watched the AfD having good results in my county and Hofer maybe winning in yours I have a tiny bit of hope for Austria and Germany.
But its not really that big...
I still think we are fucked...
You on the other hand have a better chance

>So in my school the ethics/philosophy (SJW) class

What do you study? Some sort of gender theory?

If AfD and Hofer win you may have a chance for uncucking but a slight one. Unless Sweden gets a far right party then they need a race war.

Also survey done, everything is negative about mudslimes,

What will your professor do when she gets thousands of answers and all the text areas filled with "cuck cuck cuck".

Is this a required class for everyone or do you study history or something else soft.

One of our biggest problems are the SPÖ.
Blind, tolerant and islamophile. Very dangerous. We need Hofer, FPÖ. After that the ÖVP will stop making deals with the SPÖ and become FPÖ cucks. Only for power. My fear is, what we do with thousands of sandniggers in my country? Now they say, the guys want to stay. What? From refugee to migrant in one year? Bad feeling.

How do I say hijabs should be allowed? If you read the bible it's very clear that hijabs or some sort of head covering is required if Christian women when praying, they most definitely should not be made illegal

But Christian women feel fine dressing like without it these days. Christians need to sacrifice their rights to stop muslims. Christian women are not covering their hair anyway and last time I heard about a christian woman praying was in 2009 and I am pretty sure she did not cover her hair.

Christians want to emulate atheists because Atheism is more modern and so on. Can't go back to covering the hair like a muslim, much better to take OFF clothing. Christian women should also be forced to undress, not only muslim women. That way they can get used to living in a secular society and not a theocracy.

So we should ignore the bible? Because most people don't follow it? Of course such a degenerate atheist post is coming from a norwegian it's literally always a norwegian posting some liberal crap. A society built with the bible is the only way to have a properly functioning society.

>So we should ignore the bible? Because most people don't follow it?

The Bible are mostly a catalogue of stuff that is not valid anymore in a modern society. In a modern society women are supposed to be in a state of undress. The whole slut walks shows that women can dress like sluts and still be considered 'modest'.

So the verses about covering the hair is not valid anymore. Or do you want to pretend that you are a muslim and follow your text despite society evolving? It is a muslim practice to ACTUALLY follow the text. The bible in christianity is something that is read for the sake of entertainment and to have something to put your hand on in court. You don't have to follow it. Jesus died for your sins, right? As long as you believe he is one of the 3 gods of the trinity then all the sins are forgiven anyway. Spending time following all the rules just shows a distrust in the "all sins are forgiven because he died for your sins" thing. And it looks very muslim to be uncertain about death and just practice all the rules constantly.

In modern society christians are supposed to use atheists as role models and as a basis for moral judgement and so on. For example homosexuality is not supposed to be viewed in the traditional way like a muslim. Christians are supposed to accept homosexuals and adapt the text, translation or interpretation to follow the current moral views.

Christian girls who want to cover their hair and follow the bible despite it making no sense in context of having all sins forgiven are just proto muslims with two extra parts of God added into the mix that they believe is god as well.

>The Bible are mostly a catalogue of stuff that is not valid anymore
Stopped reading there, the bible is still valid.

Well... Maybe a verse or two, but christians constantly find new verses that are not valid in a modern context. For example stoning of adulterers and so on.

Declearing parts of the bible not valid anymore have been a integral part of christianity throughout history. Many verses in the bible have later been added to support these changes. (before being removed in modern times when those verses was not useful anymore because the religion changed en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bible_verses_not_included_in_modern_translations )

It's not like Islam where you have to follow everything. You can follow what you want and remove verses you don't like. You can easily reinterpret the verses. "The women were supposed to cover their hair according to the corrinthian letters had to do it due to the society at the time, but now when society follow the lead of atheism then atheism is the deciding factor on issues like morality." you could say and thereby have a modern context.

Because Jesus told us "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" nobody is without sin. Everything in the bible is 100% relevant, also modern translations were made by liberals to attack Christianity, like when it says lay with in the KJV it will instead say Rape in modern translations, so liberals can say "look you're allowed to rape the bible is evil XD"

Also NO you can't just ignore what verses are inconvenient for you. Can you ignore whatever laws are inconvenient for you? These are laws God gave us, they're more important than municipal, provincial or federal laws

I did it Hans, don't give up, cuck :)

If you said head scarves need to be illegal you're an anti Christian cuck

Not a problem with women using a rag in their head, it looks cute as fuck. But burkas and hijabs must go. They are a no-no.

Wow a german actually translating german link? Is this a happening?

Also all you cunts 1st question do you wear burka select yes, (and 7 question choose islam) because its likely all NOs arent even recorded .

>the ethics/philosophy (SJW) class
really? back in my day ethics was mostly reading philosophical texts by authors from different eras and nobody shied away from proposing and seriously discussing utilitarianism of eugenics. We were only 8 students in that class because everyone else took catholic and protestant flavored religious classes. So it was basically like a small reading and debate club. Pretty much the most engaging subject besides hard sciences.

Hijab is just the Muslim word for headscarf, like how halal is their word for kosher.

from an aesthetic perspective it makes a difference whether the headscarf is worn loosely or tightly around the face to only reveal the minimal amount necessary. the latter feels like staring into a window or pipe opening.

For some reason Christian headscarves do look more aesthetic, I suppose because they aren't wearing super tight skinny jeans with it.

Those are some pretty loaded questions there.

Only a kike loving SJW could've written that.