Sup Forumss verdict?

Sup Forumss verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G4CURyPWZCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amateurish and sloppy but it had a lot of heart and was pretty unique. Solid 7.5/10

Kino

Some good laughs and a few decent scares, overall not a great movie, I rate it 9.975/10

classic

this

LITERALLY wild west Hills have eyes

High lovecraftian cinema with a delicious dash of Kafka. Mmmmmmmm

a touch pynchonesque at times, no? occasionally a hint of kubrick as well, hmmmm?

Fucking loved it but I'll probably never watch it again

Better splits than van Damme.

I thought it had some good scenes
youtu.be/G4CURyPWZCw

Really good. Can't wait for Brawl in Cellblock 99 next month

Blew me away. Some cheesy parts, a few not-good actors but still loved it. If this had come out 10 years ago I would have gone apeshit and told everyone I knew about it.

Brooder was the best part.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

God damn this looks terrible

kino

Is this about Cubone avenging his dead mother?

How was fox in this?

I found some of the Indian scenes to be quite poorly written (in the sense they could do better, not that they were bad) and disgusting (e.g. the pregnant women at the end). Besides that, it was absolutely fantastic.

4.5/5

surprisingly good

I've watched It four times I like It

It was alright, some people think it is GOAT and that but truth is it is just another fucking western movie

A lot of these younger people ages 16-26 think they know anything about westerns but they haven't even seen some of the best westerns to come out.

They are fucking plebs who think the newest movies coming out are somehow GOAT when they havent seen a true classic

I thought it was a solid movie. Definitely worth watching

best part of the movie desu. Made me wish it was a typical western epic with that gang of unlikely comrades

The whistling was a goat sound effect

Creepy as shit