Who else is ready for this?

Who else is ready for this?

>watching anything made by a gay pedophile

I quite liked the first two movies tbqh famalam. But I'd never pay as much as a cent for it.

I really liked the first two, especially the concept, but the third looks like it might be treading over too familiar ground. The trailer was boring af desu

The CIA

>can't see it until November here in Russia
what the actual fuck

>watching anything made by a gay pedophile

Context?

The second was mediocre, carried mostly by how much I liked the first. The original is one of my favorite modern 'horror' movies. Mostly original monster, enjoyable teenage acting, mostly solid story line. I will absolutely watch another sequel just to watch the monster's shiteating grin again.

Google is an amazing service.

wtf i hate hollywood now

>enjoyable teenage acting
nigga, the two main actors were like, in their late 20s.

Looks low budget, and I hate how Salva has pushed plans for the proper sequel to the 4th movie.

But that 4th movie is never going to happen unless this does okay, so I'll bite.

Bum fiddling young boys and stuff. He was in prison for that

With next to no marketing and low production costs, it'll be hard to flop.

>anything made by a gay pedophile

There goes a good amount of Woody Allen movies.

You never know. One of the premieres got cancelled due to boycotts.

I wish they would've just gotten a different fucking director for this one so the franchise can distance itself from Salva.

>literally all of hollywood

I agree with this. I did really like how the second one ended though. I was hoping this third one would start right where the last ended and have the old farmer guy shoot the Creeper with his harpoon right when it woke up.

I thought it was cancelled?

Yeah, Salva apparently still plans for that sequel, but it got pushed since he felt it has been too long. 3 is meant to "re-acquiant" people with the series.

What the fuck is this "only one night" bullshit? You can only see the movie on Tue, September 26, and every theater in my area is only showing it once at 7. This is clearly some direct to video shit trying to make a quick buck through some artificial scarcity

Woody is a convicted gay pedo?

support horror movies fag

Would kek hard if the fourth installment was literally a 10-second scene of the Creeper waking up, immediately getting shot in the face and then the movie ends.

thanks for reminding me. just got my ticket.

Reading the plot summary on IMDB has me a bit worried. Says we may find out the Creeper's origins. We don't fucking need to know! The first two just had us accept that this thing simply exists and that's all we needed.

Just look at the Xenomorph and how they fucked that all up while the first one left it mysterious and up to the viewer to ponder it if they so chose.

is he the protagonist?

That's always been a facile argument. Origins are either cool or they're shit. They don't negate anything.

So I take it you must really dislike Bryan Singer and his films.

Of course not. At least he doesn't have to die in the end since this part takes place between 1 and 2.

>caring

the protagonist should be the sister from the first movie, wanting to finish it

I kinda like this poster, gives him an actually intimidating presence, he's a fucking immortal ancient demon after all.
Speaking of which, I hope there's gonna be some juicy lore for us to discover.

Give me an example of a good one, I'll wait.