Taxi Driver

>Taxi Driver
>Drive
>Nightcrawler
Can Sup Forums recommend me anymore films within the "socially isolated morally questionable autist who drives a car" genre?

I'd rate them from best to worst
>1.Baby driver
>2. Drive
>3.Nightcrawler
>4. A pile of shit
>5. Taxi Driver

>Drive
>morally questionable

Mad Max

Transformers

The Driver

Duel

Vanishing Point

Two Lane Blacktop

Electra Glide in Blue

Baby driver it's fucking awesome
Also
Collide
And fast and furious

What makes you feel so strongly about Taxi Driver?

Baby Driver

Nightcrawler

>having taste this shit
the list is literally reversed

>1.Baby Driver
>2.A pile of crap
>3.Drive
>4.Nightcrawler
>5.Taxi Driver
Is how I rate these movies

Taxi Driver is literally one of my top 3s all time. How can you even have this opinion

The Wraith

The Driver, which is the movie Drive ripped-off.

Though, the Driver in that one isn't autistic.

The Man Who Sleeps is the quintessential "socially isolated morally questionable autist" kino.
Doesn't drive a car though, because he's a true autist.

If you like it thats fine it's your opinion. But these movies were more about autists trying to find love then driving so I don't like them

>nobody mentioned Le Samourai

The one that started it all

I am fucking sick of the "Baby Driver is good" meme. Baby Driver is the single most fucking Reddit piece of shit movie I have ever seen.
>wot di' he meme by this??!
I mean it is a horrible movie that relies solely on musical ques to make the audience enjoy it. The whole film is just mediocre action sequences set to quirky mid century pop. Any film that uses music to provoke an emotion from its audience is lazy, and this film is one of the laziest. It's a story that we've seen many times before, but executed in a complete mishmash of bad techniques. It's like the director watched Drive and thought; I could make a movie about that last 20 minutes, let me grab this faggy Fault in Our Stars kid and have him play his autistic self, then set it the Guardians of the Galaxy playlist I have on my iPhone 7.
I hate this fucking movie, and if anybody ever tells me they like it in real life again, I will call them out on their mental disability.

straight outta film school wankery

yeah go back to your baby driver surface-level garbage

Roadgames

The Hitcher

Mad max

my video diary, desu

You can complete the Scorsese "hard jobs" diptych with "Bringing out the dead" where Cage drives ambulances. Kino.

>Sup Forums now loves Baby Driver
WHAT THE FUCK happened

Le Samourai > Drive

Switch drive and taxi and you've got a good list

No one on this board actually watches movies

>Taxi Driver
POWER GAP
>Baby Driver
POWER GAP
>Drive
>Nightcrawler

This is why all the other boards consider Sup Forums a laughing stock, myself included.

I, Olga Hepnarova

He doesn't drive that much in the film. But Melville did influence a lot of these types of movies

>The Driver, which is the movie Drive ripped-off.
bye rddit

Sup Forums doesn't love Baby Driver.
ribbit pretending to be Sup Forums loves Baby Driver

What about Thief?

Both Travis and the driver had somewhat good hearts. Nightcrawler was just an outright terrible person.

It's true though. Drive is much more of a ripoff of The Driver than Baby Driver is a ripoff of Drive.

Stormy Monday

>Sup Forums is one single individual

Baby Driver was fucking trash

I'm just going to assume you know nothing of film

I'm going to assume you incorrectly thought Drive was an original premise. It's a good movie but far from original.

>Implying something is ever original
Mention one (1) instance in art where it happens, where something isn't a derivation and someone else's interpretation of something that was already done.

Fair is fair though. Plenty of shitheads on this board were claiming Baby Driver is a ripoff of Drive while completely ignoring The Driver.

We always have, where have you been?

>implying
surely that garbage you posted isn't surface level

>shitheads
well said.

>all these people that felt for the bait

>Helping random criminals get away with their crimes
>Not morally questionable

>Taxi Driver
>Drive == Nightcrawler
>Baby Driver

she doesnt even drive that much tho

What does this even mean?

Georges Perec didn't even attend film school

You sound angry because you were too stupid for the film 2bh

Unironically this. Maybe switch around Drive and Nightcrawler.

Never got the hype over taxi driver.

The titular Baby is an outcast, but he's not outright anti-social. He can hold a conversation naturally but he's just a little shy. I think he says to Debora that he's said more on their date together than he has all year. The film's not about his isolation, it's more just a piece of his backstory, so I could see why you'd want to exclude it. I think the film is worth mentioning, as a footnote at least.

(You)