USD COLLAPSE IMMINENT

Why is no one on/pol/ talking about this? There's plenty of evidence arguing it alone, not to mention the fact that so many other people agree on the exact date of September 27th CURRENT YEAR. It's not gonna be after Trump, nor would it even be his fault. But the kikes are already trying to blame it on him. Shit really is about to hit the fan

Will the U.S. Dollar Collapse in 2016? - Profit Confidential

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z5py1098RA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBDWaeC1j3c
alt-market.com/articles/784-how-the-us-dollar-will-be-replaced
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, they have a habit of ruining the country they have been leeching off when they're finished.

Slightly different given one was the government and the other is some faggot who should be shot.

Thank god. Maybe it will be nuclear

Yeah, that is pretty much the big one.

The collapse of a fiat currency isn't really big news. It's kind of expected really.

Our biggest problem is how our national character is severely lacking and how our social structures are totally fucked.

>US dollar collapsing before the rest of the world

That's not how it works.

The jew is afraid, it will attempt to destroy the USA because it can kill them.

This is a hoax channel

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBDWaeC1j3c

>Same faggot, different era

Yeah, no. British rule in the US was ended by French and Spanish support of the colonies. The same way Al Nusra's rise is reliant on Qatari support, or the Vietnamese pushing the US out of 'Nam was reliant on Communist support.

If enough states sell all of their US$ the explosive inflation will be too much to handle and the currency collapses.

>Americans making up quotes to justify their fictionalised narrative of their Independence War.

NOT THIS SHEMITAH FAGGOTRY AGAIN

but that video is for 4/13, this says 9/27

I love trolling newfags with this meme

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

GET ON CNN FAGGOTS

Not to mention the fact that the dollar is about to no longer be the world standard

God is you're retarded. Kill yourself retard it's not 1776 anymore

Source needed. What could possibly replace it? The Euro, currently in shambles with rapefugees and Brexit? The Pound, which just lost a shitload of its value over the last 6 months? The Yuan, when China doesn't export its currency? There is no viable alternative at the moment.

alt-market.com/articles/784-how-the-us-dollar-will-be-replaced

you're right it's the current year!

>poland
>draws australia(?)
Im honored that poland is mentioned but at no point im able to rememver our boreders to look like this.

I mean i im long enogh to remember like 20 its 100% happenings threads but why is this wrong, i am mid video and does seem to make some valid points.

I haven't seen anyone debunk this video yet
Debunk or Eesti stops dollar