youtube.com/watch?v=G9NS-Qd0WdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OmnrFrU9JXY
youtu.be/gn--7WFOlx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Michael j fox episode

Scrubs was shit from start to finish.

Just like your taste

Nah, it's a good show.
I like comedies of serious shows like Psych.

>didn't like it
>still watched the whole show

No but my mother and brother watched it. I hated the fuck out of it.

When JD and Elliot broke up the first time and he was a attending physician who was afraid of cake.

The episodes after Kieth entered the show was great and not because of him, but his presence was balancing when he declared he was a republican and hatefucked elliot to thoughts of hillary clinton

Season 2

Season 5 was very good

It started dipping early on in Season 6 but it still had great episodes. Season 8 was wonky because of the network change. Season 9 doesn't exist. Peak is definitely Season 5.

Posting underrated feel scene
youtube.com/watch?v=G9NS-Qd0WdQ

any more relatively unkown feel moments?

Idk, it became insufferable on second viewing, so I cant give a good analysis.

awful show braff is a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=OmnrFrU9JXY

this actress is great in cheesy comedic roles

Just marathoned first two seasons. First was godlike, then for some reason first 3-4 episodes of 2nd season were garbage, then it got better. Am I in for more drops in quality Sup Forums?

Strap in brother

>Scrub's Rub & Stub

What did they mean by this?

youtu.be/gn--7WFOlx8

>I hated the fuck out of it.
That's weird.

great episode

I've seen scrubs 4 times from start to finish, not counting those times i just play some random episode now and then. It's my favourite series. It may not be one of the best, it may not even be good to some, but to me it's the god of all. I've been flirting with a rewatch for some time now.

It has a lot of great moments that i love for me to write now, but to leave something here one of my favourite episodes is the wizard of Oz one.

P.S. when i say "from start to finish" i mean from season 1 to season 8, obviously.

Agree lad, it's my favorite show