Facts Americans are completly fine with

They are completly fine with the fact that their employer can fire them at will without any reason.
They are completly fine with the fact that they pay thousands of dollars for hospital services.
They are completly fine with that fact that the state doesnt give a shit about the homeless.
They are completly fine with that fact that everyone can buy a gun without any background checks.
They are completly fine with that fact that a jury of nonjudicial people are deciding if you are guilty of a crime.

What other facts do you know that they are completly fine with?

Other urls found in this thread:

share-international.org/archives/homelessness/hl-abGermany.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lDs5MFBF9Go
youtube.com/watch?v=GC_miySDc6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you don't like it don't live here, klaus

No one cares what you think, Abdul.

>be German
>criticize other country

Americans are completely fine telling other countries to eat shit niglet.

>american argumentation

Stfu german kebab cuck. You wish you were here, bitch.

Id rather our problems than yours. hahah fucking muslims raping everyone, shitting on your country.

>What other facts do you know that they are completly fine with?

This.

You simply haven't worked hard enough, goy. Just get a better job.

You are apparently fine with the fact that the cops will kick down your door for an unapproved online opinion.

Get cucked euro peasant you cannot handle the freedom.

I rather have 1% muslims than 15% nigger population.

What's your point?

So? Too many germans are totally fine with being overrun by rapists and radical muslims.
>muh rapefugees welcome.

Murica is a shithole but we should take care of our shithole first.

They are completely fine with the fact Germany is full of cucks and will be a Muslim nation in the next 10 years.

>They are completly fine with the fact that their employer can fire them at will without any reason.
True.

>They are completly fine with the fact that they pay thousands of dollars for hospital services.
True.

>They are completly fine with that fact that the state doesnt give a shit about the homeless.
The state likely causes quite a bit of homelessness. The state's excuse is always that they could do more with more power and more money. Mysteriously, it never seems to get done.

>They are completly fine with that fact that everyone can buy a gun without any background checks.
We will not be respecting the Constitution as it is written until guns are as freely available for purchase as chewing gum.

>They are completly fine with that fact that a jury of nonjudicial people are deciding if you are guilty of a crime.
True.

>They are completly fine with the fact that their employer can fire them at will without any reason.
They can't.

>They are completly fine with the fact that they pay thousands of dollars for hospital services.
This sucks, but get a job and get insurance.

>They are completly fine with that fact that the state doesnt give a shit about the homeless.
HUD does offer some assistance for the homeless.

>They are completly fine with that fact that everyone can buy a gun without any background checks.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, FAGGOT.

>They are completly fine with that fact that a jury of nonjudicial people are deciding if you are guilty of a crime.
How much of a bootlicker do you have to be to want the government to be the one to pass judgment on you for serious crimes?

germany's wealth distribution is the "worst" in the eurozone

I think we'll be fine.

Yet we tell your cucked cunt what to do including taking millions of rapefugees

>Murica is a shithole

It is, from an European perspective. I refuse to regard a country where people can become homeless as first world

>Distribution That 92% Chose As Ideal
Among what, communists?

>you can't become homeless in Germany

epic meme dude

Yet you can't compete with us economically, you faggots are still trying to clime out of the 2008 recession

K.

Tell me again how you're going to have germanic people in five years?

Or how you're going to keep on top of the rapes?

You can't be denied Hartz 4.

>Jury of peers is bad thing

Keep up the good work Germany.

according to (you), you don't care about Germany
share-international.org/archives/homelessness/hl-abGermany.htm

We had a record budget surplus (you Americans still remember what that is?) this year and an AAA credit ranking, above the US.

Depends on the state, and why shouldn't they.

Only if you don't have insurance (it's illegal to not have it because of Obamacare)

What are homeless shelters, job placements , gubment programs etc.

We will not be respecting the

Depends on the state, again you're a moron

You can ask for a judge only trial, so yea you're a moron

You must be a cowardly little man if you're not fine with any of those things.
I'm far more worried about what the government would do if they were to gain more control over us. I like to be a human, not an ant.

please tell me more, europoor

from a neutral perspective i'd infinitely prefer having america's problems than a fuckload of muslims

Thank you for making the plot of Breaking Bad possible, I enjoyed that show.

Enjoy your american coal :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=lDs5MFBF9Go

>assuming the entire population of a country is fine with something
>w-why isn't anyone countering my """argument"""?

You mistake "fine with x" with the reality of " there isnt much choice".

Im not fine with obongos (or romney) care. It made shit worse as far as getting health insurance goes. There isnt shit i can do about it because gibsmedat and women thought it would be great.

They know it was shit and insurance companies fleeced us that pay taxes. Good luck convincing losers with no job that its shit.

He's right though.
Also checked.

Correct, as an employer I have free reign over my company, it does not belong to the state.
Shit sucks
Not all states, New York exterminated their homeless population in the 1990s. Glorified death squads, made the city great again.
There are background checks and month long waiting periods for licensing. This is a liberal meme based on the fact that, once you have the license, you can buy a gun whenever you want.
Correct, it should not be a career.

I honestly have no problem with any of those.

>le "first world" only contains countries that I like meme
First world literally just means America and its allies, buddy.

As a libertarian I am fine with all of these. But it's still not enough.

Fun facts about the Germans they are completely fine that their country has been invaded by millions of rapeing, killing, paedophile, shit skins also known as Muslims, and that their government caused to happen.
Fix your own shit first Germany before you go throwing stones.

>Reply
>fired for any reason
yes, and in general, it makes jobs plentiful due to high turnover, and employees do a better job because of it

>thousands for healthcare
well yea. taxation doesnt come close to paying fully for the health system, so you get health insurance, and pay an appropriate amount, for the kind of healthcare you think you need. its actually quite simple, and its the reason our health system is the one people from all over the world come to. you have a choice as to what kind of healthcare you recieve. i dont see that in the socialized states.

what i do see is day 1 nurse betty, putting someones broken arm together incorrectly.

>the state doesnt give a shit about the homeless
its not the states job to address the junkies of the world. nor does the junkie need to be taken car eof by the state. if the junkie wants help, theyll ask, and the people will help. the home tied life is not the life for everyone. some homeless LIKE being homeless. nto everyone wants to live in a home, living the suburbian life. or for that matter, having a halfway hosue nurse doing their absolute best to make their life a living hell. ive seen it. id rather be homeless.

>anyone can buy a gun
you can do whatever the hell you want. just know that if you decide to rampage, you will be killed.

>nonjudicial people determining guilty and punishment
as opposed to judicial faggots either trying their absolute best to get you the maximum sentence theyre capable of, or judicial cronies keeping their friends out of trouble?

the purpose of the jury of peers is to get around the judicial system showing favoritism.

eat a dick germany. not my fault your culture got ass blasted into the ground and you have no identity anymore.

>judiciary = government

They are two separate institutions faggot

The weak should fear the strong. Also I hate government workers.

If we had public health care, this country would be 100% black and mexican by 2022

95% of them are homeless for a reason

SHALL

Better than German kangaroo courts

We are also completely fine with not being a country of cucks like Germanistan

You nearly have the same amount of shitskins as we.

>can buy a gun without background checks

When will this fucking meme end already?

youtube.com/watch?v=GC_miySDc6E

Unions are legal in America, anyone who wants to make sure they only can be fired for a reason can join a union.

Yes, and America also have the most expensive medicine in the world. All medicines cost on average 6.4 times as much in America than the same medicine in Canada. Because Americans LIKE it that way. They are not tricked by the state, they willingly choose this over free healthcare even though they already pay more tax per capita towards health than most developed countries with free healthcare.

Well, if they are felons or something then they can't buy it in a store. They have to buy it privately.

Hey, that's an actually good financial analysis.

I'm completely fine with this. I'm worth more than most people where I work. If that fired me I wouldn't maintain any of these software I've written for them over the years and they worked be completely fucked.

And I have enough in savings to weather any storm

Yep pretty much
And?

At least they aren't completely fine with Muslims raping their women like your """people""" are Hans.

They are fine with
1 Being Shabbos goy to Israel
2 Using all their money to buy tanks and ships and jets. And then letting Israel exclusively use them.
3 Sometimes when they are in Walmartâ„¢ they might need a shit. They are completely fine with just strolling along the isle and totally letting loose the bowels. Many cultures would find this vile ( Even the Indians are civilised enough to go outside and use the street for shitting) But the American culture is fine with it.

You're not going to get fired if you do your job and don't steal anything.
And it's world-class care that's often covered by insurance.
The only reason we don't care about the homeless is because we're too busy helping our immigrants. Sound familiar, Hans?
SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.
As opposed to a bunch of state - hired lackeys who can be paid off.

only in right to work states
only if you dont have insurance
you have to be a literal retard to be legitimately homeless in america in 2016
only private sales
>id rather have a bunch of bureaucrats judging every case