Yesterday Greta asked people on Twitter if she should make a segment on Hillary's health. Today she got fired...

Yesterday Greta asked people on Twitter if she should make a segment on Hillary's health. Today she got fired. What the fuck? Is Waters next?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/huffpost-fires-contributor-deletes-articles-questioning-hillarys-health-video/
politico.com/media/story/2016/09/greta-van-susteren-abruptly-leaves-fox-news-004744
youtube.com/watch?v=-IZeXzMNdlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares about based Greta?

Murdoch is cleaning house after the lawsuit

Hadnt heard this yet, doesnt she have a radio show as well?

What? She did a long ass piece on trump just the other day

She's fired?

THEY FIRED GRETA????????

And now she is dead.
This was her last mistake.

Out of all the people why fire Greta? I know she's boring and shit but wasn't a threat to anyone.

She used her as a test case. If nobody will react they will fire Waters, then Bill and then Hannity.

no! not greta
make america greta again

More likely it has to do with the sexual assault settlements

Firing pro-Trump people was the part of the deal?

>Geraldo Rivera
Is that like a mexican Geralt of Rivia?

i hope alex jones hires her or that roger ailes guy makes a new network to challenge fox.

Greta wanted to do a piece on Hillary and the Murdochs and other senior FOX executives with globalist ties blocked her show tonight and wanted total editorial control of her show until the end of the election.
Greta, one of the few people left in FOX with journalistic integrity could not associate her name with a show where she has to sacrifice her integrity for the political gain of her bosses so she handed in her "resignation".

Riviera, pronounced [riˈvjɛːra], is an Italian word which means "coastline", ultimately derived from Latin ripa, through Ligurian rivea. It came to be applied as a proper name to the coast of Liguria, in the form riviera ligure, then shortened to riviera.

At least she's still alive. She got off lightly.

Whoever the fuck she is.

Wtf they unverified her too??

>Brit Hume has a prime time show now.

Wew

Where is Bill O'Reilly? It's been weeks since I saw him alive.

>is that like a mexican Geralt of Rivia?
Yes. His real name is Jerry Rivers (born a jew) doing what they do best. Infiltration of cultures.

>Fire Bil
>fire Hannity
Haha please do, that would be the end of that network as there will be no pretense of it being a conservative network anymore

I think it's time to start a collage of people getting fired for questioning Hillary's health. Is it only her and Dr. Drew so far?

You're not allowed to doubt Hillary. It's in the constitution.

Dubs wills it

They are relating it to the settling of the sexual harrasment case rather than hillary's health

Bill O'Reilly staying on Fox is a toss up at this point.
I'm certain the past two weeks consisted of heavy editorial negotiations between the Ailes coalition against the Mudoch coalition.
If anyone other than O'reilly was to touch his show in any way, I'm sure he would flip out and grab some investors and his colleagues and try to create another network.
With Greta gone, there should be heavy pushback against the Murdoch coalition by the Hannity crew and the O'Reilly crew along with some producers from their sister network on FOX Business.

Theres a fight between ailes and murdoch?

What about Judge Janine?
She openly likes Trump and she is also nowhere to be seen.

Not directly between the two.
The Ailes coalition: O'Reilly, Greta, Hannity, Cavuto, The Five, Judge, Fox and Friends etc
These are the people who grew the network with Roger Ailes with the philosophy of each individual anchor to have their own editorial control of their own show with fair and balanced dialogue. This is the so called "Ailes Coalition"
The Murdoch coalition consists of the hosts(Megyn Kelly, Shep, Wallace, etc) on the Fox netowrk who peddle narratives forged by the Murdochs and the globalist partisan executives on the directive board.
These two factions have been in conflict ever since the election cycle began on the direction the network as a whole was going and the slow and steady overreach of editorial power by the administrators of the business.

Don't forget the Huffpo write David Seaman

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/huffpost-fires-contributor-deletes-articles-questioning-hillarys-health-video/

>Megyn Kelly, Shep, Wallace
All of them are shit. Do they even have any ratings? Why is Wallace to moderate a presidential Debate when last time he openly attacked Trump during a debate?

Something's happening at Fox. They paid one """"victim""""" $20mill

Her show is only once a week, family

Geraldo... "What does this say about Porto Rican's"

She could just start an online publication. She already has name recognition, and her first article can be about how she was fired for doing her job correctly.

Time to short Fox. Trump is going to wreck another media giant. This is a glorious election.

Wait a sec... Greta is 62 years old?! Fucking GILF!

I'm 30 and I already feel old and like I already achieved everything in my life.

Don't have a problem with her, but her voice is like a bag of nails

Seems to me if that is how it is then Ailes should have the upper-hand even if he isn't the leader of the network anymore.

FNC's bread and butter is O'Reilly and company. Nobody watches Fox News Sunday to see Wallace and Shep and his giant monitors aren't relevant unless there's breaking news of a Shooting, Burning Building, or Car Chase.

>Fox falls
>CNN increasingly nervous
>MSNBC could go away and not many would notice
Where were you when the media began falling apart?

Trump wrecks GOP & FOX
Libcucks still salty

Right here laughing my ass off m8

Brit Hume is taking over the slot? Nothing of value was lost.

Wait till you hit almost 40... ugh.

She's gone because of Gretchen Carlson's settlement. It included a clause that removed Greta. They are in a catfight because Greta defended Ailes and Faux News when Ailes is clearly a fucking fat scumbag sexual predator. Good riddance to both of these cunts, neither was worth a damn journalistically and they're both old and saggy as fuck to begin with.

JUST

Life is suffering. What am I going to do for the next 30 years. Fuck!

politico.com/media/story/2016/09/greta-van-susteren-abruptly-leaves-fox-news-004744
>On Thursday night, I made my decision and informed Fox News of my decision that I was leaving Fox News Channel per my contract
Looks like it was her decision.

>Looks like it was her decision.
It always is.

That would be true if Murdoch and senior executives sole investment was FOX News.
With media conglomerates interweaving and the existing infrastructure of safety nets for top investors would leave me to believe that they can treat FOX News ratings as a lizard's tail to achieve a narrative monopoly in the cable news industry.
The fiscal impact of a Trump presidency will reach trillions of dollars against the globalist investors.
If each administrator of the directive board of Fox News consider the potential loss of their other ventures, they may as well cut off the Ailes coalition and sacrifice the network's rating for their long-term investments.

who?

is hannity staying?

Probably buttmad because she is buttfrusterated that Ailes isnt there to sexually harass her anymore. Cant imagine anyone else to hit on her.

When was the last time you saw Hannity live?

Breitbart News Network when?

Brit Hume is the old Bret Beiar. Was true hard news during the news hours then pretty wise conservative comentator during primetime. Retired because he didnt want people to see how old he is in HD.

can't remember, I usually only watch him when someone posts a link in the trumpgen

oooh, it's NAME is brit, riight, I though it was another piers or oliver cuck

Well I guess that's one hour block I won't watch on FOX anymore.
At least there's still The Five, even if Juan Williams can be a stubborn old guy at times.

A lot of reporters liked Ailes. Even more absolutely hate Megyn Kelly because she has grown arrogant. There was talk of mass defections from FOX if he got fired.

>Don't know what's up
lmao, the liberals are fucking cowering in fear. Fucking pathetic.

hmmm seems like all this is coming out at a rather convenient time.

With out current "listen and believe" culture, all you would need is 2-3 women to collude and they can easily get anyone fired for sexual harassment.

I always liked Greta, she seemed really nice and sincere.

She's really short too. Watch her "Meet the Trumps" and you'll see when she stands next to Melania. Melania is only 5'11''.

>Juan Williams
I believe he pretends to be retarded just to allow others to attack him on the show.

She wasn't as bombastic as the others but you could tell she really put the effort in, especially for her investigative stuff

>tall woman vs short woman height comparisons
>this is my fetish
More pls

That's kinda cute.

>We are the Crab people

>Melania is only 5'11''.
B-But I'm just 5'4"

youtube.com/watch?v=-IZeXzMNdlI

Time to pay more attention to your congressmen Americans.

WTF I'm #Hillary4USA now

>Faux News

Kill yourself

I'm just 5'8". But height only matters if she's standing up and her feet touch the ground. And you have failed as a man if you let Melania ever do that.

I blame liberals

this is woefully out of date. it needs all the more current victims added

Fucking Brit Hume. Fuck him.

Why not Kimberly Guilfoyle?

Looks like the Bernie (the original Bernie, not Sanders)

Better hope you're hung like a moose or you're dying alone

Greg Gutfeld is a Gary Johnson loving faggot.

Have you people not realized politicians, media, and billionaires are your enemies? Why the general plebeian population isn't burning the filth alive baffles me. Every sign points that they are your enemy.

I hope to fuck she goes to One America News.

20 million?
wtf, I hope it was worth it

Is this why Hannity has been reruns?

could imagine banging someone with that face staring back at you?

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Any proof that this isnt sean hannity with a wig and makeup

I knew right-wingers were idiots
I've seen $5 crack whores that look better than that

(He's not)

My boss expected me in this morning to sign resignation papers.
She wants it to be 'my decision'.
She really wants me to quit, despite my efforts being the reason she was able to keep her head above water and keep her job for the first year and a half in her position.
And still I pull more weight than any other two people, sometimes much more for this shit company.
She wants me gone so there's no one qualified to take her job.

I haven't answered the phone today and I'm considering whether or not to go on the offensive with info that will likely cost her her job.

Everyone who was cool runs re-runs today.

That's too bad. She was one of the good ones.

I wonder if RSBN will hire her?

kek

>I wonder if RSBN will hire her?
Do they even have white people on the team?
Also, they exist thanks to donations. They can't pay Greta.

He loves to shill for him ever since the Ailes fallout

Her lawyers must really suck.

All she needs to do is claim she too was a victim of sexual harassment, but was too intimidated and ashamed to come forward. Fox fired her anyways as management knew the truth and feared she might come around eventually.

Cha-ching! Greta remains based. Fox and Hillary BTFO!

Why can't right wingers into legal?