Redpill me about race mixing Sup Forums

I don't know much about it. Is it really that bad? Wouldn't it be better to have a lot of half-whites than a lot of niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read Mein Kampf.
/thread.

k thx

no because white people have many recessive traits

Here:
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

You know how Greeks and Italians have olive skin and are kinda lazy? That's because of all the Muslim invasions hundreds of years ago. Romans were white as hell. In a few hundred years from now, Germans will be exactly the same way. German innovation and superiority in engineering is gone forever.

>Meme kampf
RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKING TIGER

Like blue eyes and blonde hair.

Whites carry recessive genes. Features like white skin, light eyes, big brain etc are recessive traits.
When you racemix you get rid of all the good qualities that make these sub-humans even attracted to whites.

Mixed race kids also suffer the most from genetic defects and mental illness, which just goes to show that we're not really the same species at this point. The more genetically different two people are the less likely they are produce offspring, and if they can produce offspring they tend to suffer or are born defected (see mules who can't reproduce).

Whites and blacks should not be breeding. We're not the same species.

We are in the end times

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

Look up the Kalergi plan

>youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

>Italy and Greece are not white
Take a trip to these countries some time fucktard.

>half-whites
No such thing, Saddik.

Nigger + Anything = Nigger

PS, "mixed" people are to be referred to as MUTANTS
U
T
A
N
T
S

I-I'm white, I swear...

Are you fucking serious, nigger?

ITALY IS WHITE!!!

compare the homogenous and the heterogenous countries, which one has the best modern culture products ? of course the heterogenous ones. you see more musicians and artists in NYC rather than in raleigh

Yes there are half whites, if humans with 50% European DNA exist sorry moron.

WE'RE WHITE GODDAMIT!!!

this means something. heterogenous places are proven to be happier and more creative.

Didnt even see a single dude that looks like this in Naples.

>doesn't even have white skin (the ONE identifying feature the race is named for)
>white

What is it with you niggers and wanting to be white?
You're now white. You're not half-white.

In my town almost everyone is blond. In bigger cities I see plenty of half breeds with their white mother.

I also see a ton of white guys with non-white girlfriends and kids so it is not a women problem.

Guess we just have to accept that not everyone thinks in terms of preserving their race and genes. But most people will agree that a blonde, blue eyed kid is easier to look at than some wicked mudface.

The future is nigged

racemixed kids can't get bone marrow from either race they need someone racemixed the exact same way

What did they look like then? This?

We wont be there to feel the pain. We will be immortalised in history as the greatest civilisation ever.
While the nigs look at their ugly chimp faces in the muddy puddles they try to quench their thirst from.
We win user we win.

>can't distinguish between niggers and tanned people
>post niggers

looks like you're fucking blind or totally handicapped

All of Europe is mixed snow nigger, consequence of centuries raping each others.
There is no such thing like pure blood anywhere in the world.

Yep, just a little tanned! What are you, blind!!!
Clearly this man is 100% white.

hehe
dem lips

I hope so user, i hope so

>halogroups
lol

I love it, you ever seen a hot mixed Asian black girl? Get my white skin out of the gene pool it's hideous.

this is literal devolution. All the races who weren't bound by deserts and able to select freely seemed to have chosen neater features. Finer mouths, narrower noses, less apelike features. This is true of Caucasians, Asians, American Natives.

The aboriginal shape is the ultimate regression, ditto the African feature set to a lesser extent.

In the parts of the world I've coloured in red, I don't think it's worth worrying whether they're mixed-raced or not, as they're already quite mixed (though I may have missed a flew places). However, I think the rest of the world ought to shame race mixing in order to protect their own heritage and culture.

>American education at work.

Y-DNA haplogroups represent major branches of the Y-chromosome phylogenetic tree. Y-chromosomal Adam is the name given by researchers to the patrilineal most recent common ancestor of all living humans at the root of this tree.

Yes, you have niggers blood in your veins, kys.

I can't get over how unattractive she is. The spiked hair does't do her any favours either.

It's just a tan bro.

Of course Spain would say that.

>He thinks white is skin color
Kek I bet you think Indians are niggers too.

>Moorish education
It's one ancient ancestor, that doesn't account for the massive Euro orgy that has been taking place for millennia.

Europe is divided by culture, not by genetics (except for Finngolians).

They are also artificially boosted and sustained with chemical fertilizers, pesticides , for food and inoculations , medicines ,From western countries.
There whole 3rd world population exploded due to aid and chemicals to boost food production from the west.

Within a few generations we could bleach the browns. Think about it. We reproduce with black women, to make brown babies. then those brown babies reproduce with a white to make mexican babies. then those babies reproduce with whites to make italian babies...etc.

hell most of you have some black/red/yellow in you a few gens back. And here you are pretending you're white.

And for that most of us have a major percentage of Rb1 (Western Europe dominant halogroup) stupid mongrel.
The fact that some of your grand parents racemix remains the same tho.

>And for that most of us have a major percentage of Rb1
>percentage of Rb1

Jesus Christ, you don't even know how Halogroups work and what the image you posted represents.

Must be descendant from a Moorish rape baby, kek.

its dilution. Would you rather have a Coke or a watered down Coke?

Get some education moron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test