Why did he betrayed his friend ?

Why did he betrayed his friend ?

youtube.com/watch?v=7aYWV-ajRmo&t=6s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

epic click bait title

remember when this jew complained about shitty wsj journalism then had to apologize after he did his own shitty inaccurate journalism?

oh boy, he made a mistake?

i hope he gets lynched!!!

Jews have no place in the utopia to come.

>it was pretty much worst case scenario
I think there are worse scenarios in which one can use "nigger" than in frustration while playing a video game

why did judas betray jezus christ?

it is in (((their))) nature user. genetics do not lie.

Jesus what a gay faggot OP is.

(((N BOMB)))

I hate these commentary channels.
It just seems like the lowest common denominator, bottom of the barrel content.

Oh, and what a surprise... one of the biggest channels is run by a hypocrite.

>that accent

>youtube drama

time for shitted

He had no problem when idubbbz said it

When is the /yt/ board going to be made?

exactly.
and what is he even directing the word towards? a faceless person controlling a video game character. it's moronic to think that makes him a racist.

>2017
>blurting out 'nigger' on stream like a Sup Forumstard

why are yuros so racist?

Top 10 anime betrayals

/cel/ board for fucks sake please

Why do non-native English speakers have so much trouble with 'betray'? I don't think I've ever seen someone foreign not misuse its past tense.

Who is this (jew?) Weasel looking guy, I'm not clicking that link

youtubers are so far stuck up in their own ass

MUH COMMUNITY MUH DRAMA

Yes, one being actually calling a black person a nigger, instead of (most likely) some white kid who stole your kill.

The Eternal Jew

>Ethan in charge of not being a virtue signalling kike

Are these patchy e-celeb fags honestly and truly acting as if a Holocaust has just occurred because pewds called some dipshit a nigger in a video game?

Kike

why do you complained about these?

>americans getting butthurt over a word

>lisp that sounds like hes slurping his drool every time he talks
>massive underbite

is this the most attractive man in britain?

fuck you for posting this garbage OP, saged

Where did the janitor that was deleted threads almost instantly go? Does he like this trash and is now pretend hes not on??

Thank god I'm not a teenager

A black guy walks into a bar and the bartender says "We don't serve niggers here". The black guys replies "Pewdiepie, can I have your autograph? I'm a big fan".

>why did ethan jump off the sinking ship that is the walking pr disaster felix
gee idunno

Some janny working overtime was definitely on before. I had my thread about the upcoming Emmy's tonight hosted by the Great Stephen Colbert almost insta-deleted.

this is what's wrong with the internet, everyone thinks they're the fucking Pope and needs to give their approval or issue their official condemnation

including me, i am commenting on a comment about a comment about a comment

remember when youtube was mega64 videos where people yelled in public and we giggled and that was it?

Is there a more typical jew in history

Remember when this was youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM&t=

>white, balding, unattractive whites are mad because of a word so they get social media points

i legit remember going to youtube once in 2006 or maybe early 2007 and my search result for something normal yielded almost entirely anime videos

then i thought to myself that this website was doomed to fail

>white, balding, unattractive whites

Since when has Sup Forums tried to get social media points?

>leaving this off topic trash up
Oh man are you going to regret this zero

>these are the type of people who get most upset about a word that has nothing to do with them

this please

someone enrich this thread

Looks like hes still on and ignoring it.
more and more proof that hes a Sup Forumsedditor 2bh.

he's selfish

I still have no idea who this person is, nor do I care. Fuck off with the youtube "e-celeb" bullshit. No one cares.

They were never friends.

Ethan did nothing wrong 2bh. FO Sup Forumseddit brofist cancer army

except he very clearly tried throwing people under the bus without having all of his information correct, in addition to just being kind of hypocritical about the whole situation.

>Hatche Three Hatche Three

How many times does he say this? He's already said it twice and I can't stand it anymore

what info? He dropped the nbomb hard with hatred on live streaming. What else do you need?

>jew backstabbing someone
Imagine muh shock!

>pdp says 'nigger' in a malicious tone, used as a derogatory in place of any other insult, also used reactionary, he was not conscious of what he was even saying

>'niggerfaggot' stated purposefully, either in a quote or in a way that argues the concept of not being able to say it

it's like stoning a witness on the stand for saying 'nigger' when he's just quoting.

pdp's vid is pure malice, used only as an insult while 'niggerfaggot' is said in a jovial way

if you retards can't read context then there's no helping you.

pewdiefaggot is just a dumbfuck for saying it while streaming while knowing he's an influence to a mountain of little benders

>off-topic and anti-jew posting is fine as long as big j likes the stuff its being done about
how unfair

He's a kike.

>pdp's vid is pure malice, used only as an insult while 'niggerfaggot' is said in a jovial way
i saw the video and it wasn't that bad, it was more casually and you notice right away that he regrets saying it and even apologizes for it seconds later

he's not stealing his kill, he's killing his team mate who is down(can be revived), which serves to pretty much no purpose other than ruining pewdiepie and his friend's game, instead of trying to kill pewdiepie. If he tried to fight Pewdiepie instead, it would make much more sense because then he could've survived. So, by going for the fallen one instead of the alive one is pretty much being an asshole.

imagine hating pewds while adoring le ironic vape man

>hard with hatred
he was irritated someone stole his points in a video game... ironically when libbies try to make everything about hate it actually cheapens and dilutes the meaning of that word.

>pewds
Go back you vile 2017 poster

I wonder how the fuck he got out of the lawsuit. I want this fucking piece of shit put away forever.

who are these people

Pewdipie & Ethan only met a handful of times, they're not close friends at all, dont see why anyone would think they are based on one or two videos together.

did you actually watch the video? Ethan threw a couple other youtubers under the bus and blamed them for the large amount of dislikes on the podcast where he addressed the pewdiepie shit even though they didn't say anything bad about him.

pure malice? he said it in the same way you call someone a faggot for killing you in a video game. I bet you've done that, haven't you faggot? does it make you anti-gay homophobe?

you talk about context but completely ignore that huge piece of context... brilliant.

Watched the show with Ethan on it and wow he's a fucking duplicitous asshole cunt when not doing edited reaction videos. Thankfully even though he's Jewish he's on our side against modern liberalism.

>being this salty you are not part of the bro army
based pewds is OUR GUY

I thought it was going to be some bullshit clickbait crap, but damn. He shows Ethan the door pretty well. Hope it spreads.

Because Pewdiepie has a history of racist/anti-semitic rhetoric.

He needs to be taken down and removed from YouTube monetization at this point.

H3h3 is the stereotypical jew o've ever seen
He got rich makong reaction videos OF reaction videos
He backstabs everyone if he gets the chance

This
They are just youtubers, they don't live next to each other, but autists and 12 year olds think they are best friends and one "betrayed" the other
Nobody betrayed anyone, one was stating his stance on the whole situation and even if you disagree with it you can't call it betrayal, and it seems like everyone keeps using the "niggerfaggot" argument when that's easily debunked, one said it in anger because he says the word constantly, the other said it jokingly and because his guest says it who also says it as a joke

The important thing is not that PDP said Nigger, the thing is that he was in trouble for similar shit just months ago, and every youtuber came out in his defense because of the unfairness, now he keeps fucking it up and there's no defense for it, he's honestly a fucking retard

t. someone who doesn't know what the word "rhetoric" means

protip: making un pc jokes and cursing when you lose a game are not "rhetoric"

>why didn't this jew gave up on his social engineering demagogical mindset to defend an ally?
Kek.

>jew backstabbing his friend for shekels

White, balding unattractive men who browse Sup Forums get upset because people say a word? Why?

isnt he friends with that scumbag idubbbz who constantly says nigger and even defended him against that thot who complained he says it?

because that thot was an actual racist

Whoever this Kavos is, he's clearly overacting.
I think he also fundamentally misunderstood idubbbz.

Most importantly, Ethan has never been known for being 100% consistent and I think the title "lied to his fans" is bizarre.

>his own shitty inaccurate journalism
h3h3 aren't journalists.

does anyone actually care about youtuber drama?

because hes just being ironic when he says nigger faggot :^)

oh of course i forgot when that faggot does anything its all le joke but everyone else has to be judged and bombarded by his autistic fanbase

>lynch fan posturing as though he is above youtube drama
your director of choice is reddit incarnate

*brofist*

if you care about any of this and you are above the age of 14: KILL YOURSELF

Sup Forumseddit shit babysat again. at least it isnt another baybsat pedoscum thread

there is a difference between just saying a word for shits and using it to demean someone else.