Character building

Hey so I'm making a comic about a giant arena where characters from different universes, planets and time are placed by god like beings to survive to the last one standing. I want to have all the characters in the arena to be created by different people because I think it would be awesome for everyone to make a character and see them in a comic pitted against other people's characters. So please create and post your characters here if you're interested!

Oh, and then you steal the credit and we get nothing. I don't think so, motherfucker.

That is not my intention. I would make it clear that the characters were made by the community.

Go to bed Shooter

Sounds fun, I'll draw a character, just be sure you give credit to those who want it. I'm indifferent towards it.

You'll need a bit more than that! How about some artwork/writing examples so we can judge if we're better off keeping our ideas for our own use?

Here you go man, he's all yours. A completely original character. His name is Ninjalante

Thanks I look forward to seeing it! I will give credit to anyone who wants to be named for credit for their character.

If you plan on using your character for your own stories or comics or anything else then I would recommend keeping it unless you don't mind it being used in this as well. This is more for people who just love creating characters or people who have a character made up in their head that they aren't using for anything and think it'd be cool to see them in this setting.

Impressive

I am in the middle of purchasing a new computer and when I have some content and artwork made for this I will post it in one of these threads. If you like what you see then feel free to contribute!

A polish calvary soldier of ww2 taken after the charge on September 1, 1939 he's old for a warrior, he wishes to fight for the honor of his home land and to return with the strength to defeat it's adversaries. He's very cynical, and bitter, but strangely happy while fighting, because it's the "one thing he can do right."

Sorry for Shit quality, I did this at work, and I'm not a very good artist.

Take it, or don't, I don't care either way I just wanted an excuse to post this.

Not Op, I like your drawing.

>1939
>Using Winged Hussar armour
Nigga, wut?

Make his bulge bigger you sick fugg.

Not historically accurate, is it? I'm sorry, but... It's too cool not to add it it so, not that sorry.

Hussars no longer existed after 1776, just seems odd to have them in WWII.

Sorry, I should have known better/done research.

I lol'd

I've spent the last 2 years designing my superhero costume, I can illustrate it.. I'm making a Kevlar vest that I based the design of off of the Flack jackets worn in Naruto. The inside of the vest will be a high grade impact foam encased around ballistics gel. The outside of the vest will be armor plated with an inch thick composite of Kydex and ballistic shock plating with a paper thin sheet of Graphene molded over the armored segments which will be situated to the vest with Velcro and bolted into a thin sheet of Titanium inside the vest. The undershirt and pants are the same material used by The Black Rat, with the cowl, gauntlets, elbow pads, pauldrons, thigh guards, knee pads, and shin guards all made with the same armored riveted to my vest. The cowl resembles the Ezra Miller Flash mask but with full nose covering like Batman. The armor sort of looks like a mix of Halo Spartan and Klingon. The mask worn over the cowl looks like Darth Revan's and is fitted on the same way as Jason's hockey mask. It will have a gas/water re-breather and voice modulator built into it with infrared and night vision capabilities built into the bulletproof visor.

Just say its an alternate Earth.

I always had a concept for a mummy detective in Limbo. Kind of like The Goon meets Hellboy

I had an idea to write up something like this, though with a little more direction, about a battle royale-esque show.

I want details before I put effort in.