So, I'm new here. Does "red-pilled" just mean repeating right-wing radio host talking points?

So, I'm new here. Does "red-pilled" just mean repeating right-wing radio host talking points?
I could probably be good at this Sup Forums thing since I listen to a lot of Hannity and Rush.

Lurk moar, faggot.

>Hannity
>Rush
>redpilled
LMAOing @ ur life

No it means recognizing that Hitler was right all along.

if you're red pilled you like pewdiepie

t. Sup Forums 2016

thats exactly what it means dude top post

>tfw I unironically believe this nowadays

The truth may never come out.

Give me a single reason except labour (slaves, at the end, which solutions could be invented for) why an all white planet wouldn't be the best thing to happen to humanity.

It's just that the posts here don't say anything that I don't hear on my local AM radio station. Guess I'm missing something.

Thanks! I wasn't sure I'd done it right. Are the numbers by my post a points system or something?

red pilled means your pills are red.

God damn I hate these boomer millenials illegal alien SJW jews

nah being red-pilled is all about both being self-aware and outwardly aware of society in general. It's not just spouting liberal or conservative talking points. It's about being able to see everything for what it really is. Most people on Sup Forums aren't red-pilled at all. they're just memeing/retarded.

OP fucks men, eats their shit.

Wow, that's a lot to unpack there, fella. Care to elaborate?

the best example I can think of about someone who is redpilled is Sam Hyde circa 2012

>/pol
>rightwing

nah

You're not truly redpilled until you're a monarchist.

You hear you local AM station say "the Jews are an interconnected global network moving money from bank to bank and infiltrating cultural and academic institutions to destroy the West and empower Israel"? What station do YOU listen to, Cuck?

So, that would mean Hannity and Rush are retarded, too?

yeah. problem?

So, like pic related?

What was the slippery slope about letting black people vote?
Is it that they would just accept the Democratric plantation, and would devolve to a more tribalistic nature as time went time no matter the amount of opportunities or is it something else?

I dunno, but the main page was full of people who support Mr. Trump, and he says a lot of stuff about helping Israel. Are they "red-pilled?" (This is confusing).

basically, at least non land owning blacks or blacks who only leech off of welfare and dont pay taxes
yes, they are.

liking trump =/= redpilled, he is just the best antiglobalist candidate thats come around in a long time. He has an innate affection for israel, and you could hope that he's merely putting up that front in an attempt to seem not anti semetic, but it could very possibly be the case that he is another kike puppet with something else up his sleeve

id say lurk more but this board has gone to shit, try 8/pol

No. No problem, sir. Just trying to learn. I thought I saw a bunch of folks here call Hannity "base" or something like that is all. Doesn't seem consistent.

No, the red pill is in reference to the Matrix, it is seeing the truth in the world behind the veil of lies.

You beat me to it.

What's with all the fucking children who only know the phrase red-pilled but not the meaning behind it.

Red-pilled means knowing what is reality, conversely blue-pilled is living in fantasy land.

i dont see how that isnt obvious, maybe its the influx of retards going "lelel redpill me on this XDD" for stupid shit like chairs or junk food

they ruined it

Oh, I get it: de omnibus dubitandum.
Pretty cool. How do you guys pick which sources to find the "truth behind the veil?"

I thought those kinds of posts were against the rules?

It depends on the subject, do you have a specific thing that you would like to know more on? Maybe we can help show you a new view point.

yeah, you thought

mods are fags, they dont enforce any of the rules and let this place become Sup Forums 2.o

I also suspect that many simply havn't watched The Matrix.

Think about Plato's Allegory of The Cave, a peron is chained to the wall of a cave and never turns around.

Behind him is a fire between which things pass casting a shadow on the wall infront of him.

He comes up with names for each of the shadows and this is his reality.

One day he breaks his chains and turns around, he sees the creatures that were making shadows on his wall for what they really were.

He finally has a grasp on reality.

Challenge your ideas, if you don't you'll forever be chained to the wall chasing shadows.

Also this is the reason why "safe sapces" and "trigger warnings" are bullshit, if you never challenge your ideas you'll stay out of touch with reality.

Think about all the unhinged and radical idiots that want safe spaces and trigger warnings and ask yourself if they ever challenge their views?

Not sure where I'd start. However, I guess I'm asking more generally: are there criteria you use to determine the veracity of a source?

thats a tricky one desu, most sources are inherently biased and depending on who you talk to, they will tell you some sources are reliable and some are not, while other users will say the opposite

CNN, MSNBC, ABC are all liberal biased
FOX is cuckservative bias
that being said, if these networks report something as happening then it is indeed happening

Breitbart is cuckservative biased

I usually go with RT and Skynews

Huffpo is liberal, as is every shitty clickbait website

I see. So, why do I see so many arguments where there's no debate--just "you're a shill," our stuff like that? That seems closed-minded.

It's a hard question to answer, but believe it or not Sup Forums is a fantastic source of truths through unfiltered discussion.

Do not trust the media, question everything that comes from any figure of power, 99% of the time they have an agenda or want to be seen a certain way. This includes people like Donald Trump, and others who people may be inclined to fall into the trap of thinking they are on our side.

The conservatives are often right, but for the wrong reasons. I used to consider myself a conservative, but now Fox News type deals are just as cringy to me as the left, they all see YOU as the sheep, the pawn. This board is nice because we don't know who you are, you could live a thousand miles away or across the street and it won't interfere with me discussing deep issues, or calling you a faggot.

TLDR; lurk moar

this
pic related, we are actively beinng shilled, although lately its been CTR

nobody can tell the difference anymore, hopefully itll change after this election

/thread

Thanks m8.

There are plenty of people on this website who do exactly the same as those, being right or left doesn't mean you are automatically true.

Infact there are no right answers, only outcomes.

No. Truly being redpilled is you kill yourself with a shotgun, OP. Record it too.

No because right-wing radio hosts are jew puppets

Np senpai, enjoy your stay and get ready to hate everything until you snap one day.

Actually in April rush said the rules are the rules when Cruz stole colorado.

Hannity and Rush both go on and on about conservative values and saving money then sais Ron Paul doesnt have a chance.

They are ok, but they arent 100% correct.