Will he return?

Will he return?

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/34699-rick-and-morty-season-3-guest-stars-episodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people want old characters back that weren't even that interesting in the first place? Le epic squanchy and pooper butthole can never come back for all I care

I want to SQUANCH Mr. Poopy Butthole's butthole with PICKLE RICK!!!

He's better as a one-off imo

This to be quite honest family. Rick and Morty gets worse the more it tries to develop a collection of known side characters, much like Doctor Who. Both shows work better with self contained episodes where the writer can run wild, fuck storyarcs.

Kinda adds more depth to the show. I agree squanchy and butthole are shit, but this green alien is a villain to rick now and definitely wants revenge.

hi leddit
sag ed

It finishies their story arc? Like evil morty, he's gonna pop up alot now and then between the individual self contained episodes until a big climax, this guy, and the meeseeks can return too.

@87856123

yep just like the meseekers

Who cares Morty? Do you any idea how many enemies I make in a week?

BUUUUUUUUUURP GOD DOESNT EXIST MORTY BUUUUURP UNIVERSES DUDE! SCIENCE ROCKS!!! BUUUUURP ONLY FOR HIGH IQ INDIVIDUALS

>i-i-i kinda see your point rick, i mean, wow, so many adventures, i mean, thats alot of enemies, you know, like, wow, just wanna kill you and stuff, you know?
>rick turns away and burps meanwhile.......

TWO

I'm glad Sup Forums hasn't caught on to who voices him yet

They've also had current year man.

>literally a pic of the guy above your post

Next they will have prime minister justin trudeau

>first season had IT'S 2015 GUYS guy
>second season had SO....... guy
Which dipshit will they have in Season 3? I'm honestly excited to find out.

inverse.com/article/34699-rick-and-morty-season-3-guest-stars-episodes

>reddit and memey
fucking kill yourself

Yes yes user you dont have to try so hard to fit in its okay

So anyone got a stream for the new ep? Yuropoor here