Star Wars main villain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlFjtiNQx8
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Wars/Legends#Behind_the_scenes
boards.theforce.net/threads/everything-we-knew-about-the-clone-wars-c-1998.50026398/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now paint him purple and paste to avangers. Disney can't into villains

Why is he so pale and why are his eyes so blue?

the fragility of the white male

>wtf

OP's main villain

>a generic villain for a generic movie
imagine my shock

>Yes. I was once a Jedi Knight, the same as your father.
>That reminds me. Luke, did I ever tell you that in George Lucas's original notes for the prequels, which he changed later on...

>The Clone Wars took place ~35-40 years ago rather than 19-22
>Sheev was the "President of the Senate" rather than "Supreme Chancellor", and would play the role of the ineffectual figurehead for the truly powerful elites
>The Clone Wars occurred *before* Sheev's presidency, and were one of the failings of the Old Republic that swept him into power on a reformist agenda, turning the Republic into an Empire.
>The Jedi Purge/Anakin's turn to the dark side was meant to occur some time after the Clone wars, not immediately after, with Sheev having lured people into a false sense of peace and security before starting to kill off the Jedi.
>Your mom died when Leia was around 4 years old rather than a few seconds old, hence why she would remember her vaguely.
>The Jedi were supposed to be extinct for considerably more than 19 years. Originally Han and the young Imperial officer would refer to the Force/Jedi as "sorcery" or "myth" because they were too young to remember us, but now that the prequels timeline makes it so Han was 10 when we died, he should vividly remember us.
>The Republic fought *against* an army of unstable genetically-altered clones, led by the "Clone Masters", rather than fighting *alongside* a Maori clone army
>Your father was taken into the Jedi Order at around age ~15, rather than age 9, and his training would've occurred closer to the onset of the Clone Wars
>I was meant to be 70 when I died and your father would be 55, but thanks to George's new prequels timeline, I'm 57 when I died and your father was 45, even though no other 45 y/o in the universe looks as ancient as Sebastian fucking Shaw.
>Boba Fett was supposed to be a journeyman protector named "Jaster Mereel", rather than a clone of his "dad" Jango.

>this is a vagina
illustration is of a stage 9 roastie with 30,000 miles of cock on the clock
what did they mean by this?

>Return Of The Jedi almost had a completely different ending. George Lucas toyed with the idea that after Luke witnesses Yoda's death, he puts his blanket on, proclaims “Now I am Yoda” and morphs into him.

Really Lucas?

The face of the alt-right.

Keep politics on Sup Forums
I don't give a shit if people are selling John McCain masks.

>eyebrows
lost

Good thing the new trilogy willmake this reality

Jigsaw?

Wanna play a game?

Darth drumpf

OLD
BALD
WHITE
MALE

I see alot of lovecraftian elements in designing this villain.

Really "love"-ing the "craft"-smanship on this one.
*audible smirk*

most redd*t meme that has ever been meme'd

This is basically how I imagined it before the prequels came out.

His real name is Shiv Poopateen, in keeping with the parallel nature of this new trilogy relative to the old trilogy

No force powers. No lightsaber. Nothing. He's just an old white man with blue eyes. Slightly alien. That's it.

I don't see it

>The original script for Return of the Jedi had an Ewok biting off Luke's head and mimicking his voice for an audio transmission.

are you serious or just meming?

Peeve Shulpatoon

>youtube.com/watch?v=qBlFjtiNQx8

>Snoke is ancient dating from the old republic. Disney wants to tie in the films with the old republic storyline, to make old republic movies after episode 9

GET HYPE

Revan is coming

>>Snoke is ancient dating from the old republic
no fucking shit

>10-12 are about The Old Republic, namely the foundation of the Jedi and ending in the schism that ends in the Rise of the Sith

>Episode 10 involves a plucky young man named Revan going on an adventure to meet a strange seer talking about the Force and bands together to uprise against the Kingdom of Ren, sending it's leader Snoke into the Outer Regions and ending in the first Jedi Council and Galactic Republic

What would be really good if they made a tv series out of the old republic material.

Then you are lost!

100% fake.

He's basically taking information from the Friday Night Star Wars spoiler threads on Sup Forums and claiming it as his own.

L Y N C H E D

Source?

It's an Alien reference

Darth Vader lost a lot of weight.

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

Lurk more redditfag

this is quite possibly the most underwhelming blockbuster costume/character design i've ever seen

>In the first book, Star Wars: Aftermath, Imperial advisor Yupe Tashu says that Palpatine believed the power of the dark side came from somewhere in the Unknown Regions
Why is new Star Wars retarded? The dark side is way to use the force, there isn't a "dark side" floating around

>there isn't a "dark side" floating around
Yes there is. Rey will valiantly beat it to death with her girl power.

There was a dark side cave on dagobah tbf

Snoke's Choke and Soke

(Formerly Buck's)

He has a very Lovecraftian face

Pinkos were almost as butthurt about Bush as they are about Trump now. It tinged all media.

I always thought that cave was Yoda using his powers to create a projection of Darth Vader

A P O L O G I Z E

*Now Yoda am I

They never really explain it in the movies. In the books it turns out there was some sith artifact that crash landed on the planet and tristed the jungle around it.
Yoda chose to hide there because the dark side cave offset his presence so it cloaked him from vader and the emperor. According to the old EU.

See, they just went overboard with the power of the force.
In Empire Strikes Back, it took Yoda full concentration to slowly lift an X-Wing. And not even the Emperor could use his power to see into the future, because Vader actually has to convince him that Luke could join the dark side.
Now we have Kylo Ren casually freezing blaster shots and even people while he walks around and has conversations with other people. (and somehow Rey still beats him)

gross

sorry George :/

SMASH THE PATRIARCHY

F.

I just realized they could have hired Harry Dean Stanton to play him

The original plans for the prequels, i.e. the Clone Wars ending 35 years before A New Hope, or the bad guys being the clones, were alluded to numerous times in old early 90s Star Wars books like the Thrawn Trilogy or the West End Games sorucebooks. George himself provided Zahn with the dates for the Clone Wars.

By the time shooting for the Phantom Menace began in the late 90s, George had heavily revised his original prequel ideas into something else entirely.

*inhales deeply*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate how Star Wars has to be so weird to have a unique look

>Size matters not

this is cool

Not doubting you, but source? I've been trying to find info like this for a while

This is real

for you

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Wars/Legends#Behind_the_scenes
boards.theforce.net/threads/everything-we-knew-about-the-clone-wars-c-1998.50026398/

Also look at pic related.

N O W I A M Y O D A

It's Leia

Thanks user, this will give me something interesting to read for the evening

There's like 40 different sources of this trivia, but it's all true.
One thing he didn't mention that I like is how the Sith were just anti-Jedi mercenaries that worked for the empire, and in at least one version they took pity on the jedi due to their similar cultures and helped them out against the empire. Of course, that was back when stormstroopers had lightsabers.

>This Palpatine was a Rodian in Ewok's clothing
Wow, just wow, I can't even. Who knew Mon Mothma was a bigot?

Never.

And this is his capital ship.

WOW

fucking (((disney)))

>it's 40 times larger than a Star Destroyer
lmao

DAMNNNN chewy looks like that!?

>mfw I can't even begin to care about Star Wars anymore

They do nothing new or original with it. Just be daring and do a Netflix show that's in the Old Republic. Doesn't need Jedis. Doesn't even really need the force. Could have Sith though. Just do something and build on the lore instead of fucking around and doing nothing.

I could not care less about the new movies anymore. I'm already tired of it all.

>not making it cross shaped
missed opportunity

Oh boy, then get ready because there's going to be a Star Wars film every year until hell freezes over.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Can they not make a cg character that doesn't look like it has an asshole in their face?

>t. hypervirgin

JFC, if this is real, what would posses George to change it?

It's commonplace for writers/directors to revise their storyline from its initial rough stages. We'll never know the rationalization for every story change George made.

For making Anakin 9 instead of a teen, it's rumored that George researched child psychology and wanted to develop the story arc of Anakin being separated from his mom, thus causing many of his personality problems to stem from his parenting. Many fans however, wanted Anakin to be a teen from the start when Obi-Wan found him.