HALL OF JUSTICE HALL OF JUSTICE HALL OF JUSTICE

HALL OF JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUmobsaf_FA
youtube.com/watch?v=s9SNRRgyMU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dominators look like Xcom grunts

CW DC verse is terrible and you should feel bad for supporting it

Poor Atom pushed to the background to let Saras actress get more publicity.

Ho fuck

I enjoy the shows but goddamn they have some terrible posters.

Just like Sup Forums

>Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice
youtube.com/watch?v=CUmobsaf_FA

Huh. I just noticed they have a good number for an actual JL team.

Will it ever actually be in the show though

>Cisco but no Killer Frost

Your mother should've aborted you

>waaaah someone has a different opinion!

>J'onn gets billing over Clark on the Supergirl poster

>series regular gets billing over someone who's been in two episodes and probably won't be in the crossover

>there are hipsters that like this team more than the real deal

>Insults someone's opinions.
>Gets backlash.
>Acts holier than thou.
Actually fucking kill yourself.

Because Superman is never going to appear again, user.

So the Thanagarians exist on Supergirl's world
So does Nth metal.

Rann-Thanagar War when?

>Atom is the second person in front

user, Sarah is the team leader, of course she would be in front. In fact, in the recent episodes, there has been a lot more focus on Atom and his arc than Sarah. Stop trying to find things to complain about.

Atom is annoying most of the time.

INVASION! would have been a way better title.

Where is Superman??

A special guest star who isn't a regular

I've waited awhile for this, but I'm afraid this may not deliver.
Also is arrow abd supergirl hood this season? I've really only been watching flash and legends of tomorrow

Arrow is actually watchable, and I say that as someone who largely ignored it for the past two years. Felicity is firmly in check. Supergirl is better than season one. You may enjoy it if the idea of women doing things and obvious dialogue don't trigger you.

>waaaaah why won't he stop disagreeing with me

Supergirl is good, Arrow is better than Flash atm

Nice retort user, that really hurt me. Enjoy your shitty teen drama

Where Batman?

Cool

Is the crossover standalone or will it affect the story of the shows?

And what was the point of destroying Rays suit and making Caitlin Killer frost if everything is back to normal 2 episodes later.

So is Martian manhunter confirmed in this crossover?

Heh.

Who is the costumed guy in the background of the Arrow poster and literally everyone on the Legends of Tomorrow poster other than who I imagine to be Firestorm?

Arrow poster has Diggle in his new Spartan helmet. It's less Magnegro

Legends poster has Atom, White Canary and Heatwave

Thanks, bruv. I should have caught Heatwave, but would've never guessed Atom and didn't even know Spartan and White Canary were a thing.

Do I have to watch Supergirl for this crossover?

Sarah's the worst thing about Legends so ofc she's on the poster

Sara was the Black Canary before her sister in season 2 of Arrow

And then they murdered her to inspire Laurel to become the new Black Canary. And when the fans demanded she come back they gave Sara the White Canary name.

And then they murdered Laurel

From the summary it kinda implies that the only thing relating to the crossover in the Supergirl episode is that Cisco and Barry show up on her earth to recruit her.

Yeah I love Sara but she's been on my nerves this season. Are they ever going to get a leader character in Legends that isn't annoying?

I think it's awesome they put it on there but I doubt it'll actually show up.

I wonder if the crossover leads to them needing a place for meetings. They'll name it Hall after their fallen comrade.

Full-on Cereral KIng Geekdom on the CW. Legion of Doom. Hall of Justice. The heroes being called "Super Friends". At this point, we just need the Wonder Twins and a Darth Vader Helmet HQ in the swamps to fully relive Geoff Johns childhood.

I'm actually pretty cool with it all.

Geoff John's childhood is more entertaining than the alternative, I'll take it.

>Arrow is better than Flash atm

Not at all.

Ray's suit was probably destroyed as a cost-cutting measure.

Caitlin isn't with Team Flash in the promotional material for the crossover, so it's safe to say things won't go back to normal on that front.

>Is the crossover standalone or will it affect the story of the shows?

There'll be repercussions.

For "The Flash", everyone else will find out about Flashpoint and someone will get REALLY butthurt about it. Probably Diggle.

For "Arrow", seems like it's just your average 100th episode celebration special.

For "Legends of Tomorrow", they'll reveal future Barry's message and explore Stein's mysterious dream girl who is obviously his daughter.

>Caitlin isn't with Team Flash in the promotional material for the crossover,

youtube.com/watch?v=s9SNRRgyMU4

She's right there in the background with Felicity and HR.

Stop lying.

Have your opinion. You are entitled to it. If you just said you think these shows suck, fine. However, you also insulted "anyone who supports it."

I just want Winn and Cisco to meet

I want Kara and Sara to fuck.

t.disnigger

Here's a (You), faggot

Who's lying?

>this shit stinks less than the other shit

Go spend your time on any marvel netflix series, everyone else is anyways

Well Cisco's heading over to Kara's earth on Supergirl, so that's very possible. Also, the actors are apparently friends,

>Wanting Shit Superman to appear in the poster instead of Based J'onn

boy...

Superman isn't in this. Batman is.

Thanagarians exist on both Worlds.

Vandal Savage was supposed to strengthen Earth in the future to withstand an invasion from Thanagar in season 1 of Legends. Why the Time Masters supported him.

They said the only thing holding them back from filming a giant darth vader head secret base is the lack of swamps in Toronto.

Which frankly sounds like a cop out.

Oh, I get it. The Hall of Justice is that warehouse like space they're in. The steps are at the front, the back is a huge airfield style door. Its a Star Labs subsidiary warehouse, probably.

cheeky

You're trying to troll me aand I feel bad for you, son. I have 99 Jimmies and you've rustled none.

I want to tickle Kara's feet desu

I want to stick my head between her thighs until I pleasure her enough that she grants me freedom desu

Incredibly it is true. Maybe Flash picks up now that Savitar is the main baddie but so far? Arrow is back in form while Flash has been bland as shit.

This week's Flash is directed by Kevin Smith btw

Thirsty fuckers.

Sure, sure, but at least I'm not a footfag.

This, they have no reason to make good shows if people will gladly accept the shit that they're given.

Are you sure?

>they have no reason to make good shows
And yet they still do. Based Cereal Lord.

much more decent than it's cinematic movieverse

I have more fun watching Supergirl or Flash than I get watching BvS and that's kind of sad.

Watching BvS is like marathoning Season 5 of Arrow.

The more this network twists my arm about watching Supergirl the more I don't want to watch that fucking show. I know that's probably stubborn, and that I'd probably like it given that I like all the other CW shows, but this blatant corporate shilling makes me red with rage whenever I see anything about this stupid show and how it's trying to hamfist its way into the proper, canon CW verse.

But arrow season 5 is actually good though.

Sorry, meant season 4

That's more like it.

So then wait until Tuesday afternoon and watch the clips that matter to the crossover on YouTube before Flash airs. It's only going to be the last ten minutes anyway.

Dude, a lot of people are like this about Supergirl, hell I was one of them, but you can pick up Season 2 and enjoy it just fine. Season 1 is sort of crappy and all over the place but S2 is pretty good. Give it a shot.

Why would you trade shit for vomit?

I'm glad that Season 2 is doing something they teased at in Season 1 but utterly squandered....having Wynn and Jimmy relate.

It's a nice pairing.

how long till they get batman?

Will you batfags ever fuck off?

I'm in love with her

Also giving both of them something to do other than slobbering over Kara.

They have Batman.

lets say i'm extremely bored and finally decided to watch supergirl, but I also don't want to waste harddrive space on downloading. Where would one go to stream it online free?

Fuck off

DC makes bad movies but amazing everything else. Marvel makes watchable movies but terrible everything else.

I'm ok with this.

watchseriesfree.to is usually pretty good

>Marvel makes watchable movies but terrible everything else.
Marvel makes good movies and better Netflix shows.

Damn son