Oh that's nice, I'm here bringing you freedom...

Oh that's nice, I'm here bringing you freedom, liberating you from the blue devil so I can get insulted by your Arab weather girl.

Really classy France, sometimes I wish we had never defeated Hitler and his Aryan race, see how would you like dem apples.

bitch

What the fuck was her problem?

>oh thats unfortunate, but you see you're so horrendously unattractive that you would have to pay THEM for sex (as opposed to your usual agreement of the reverse, you whore), and honey do you think you could afford their rates? MMhmm thats what I thought. Of course you couldn't, you talk about the rain for a living mkay
>*walks out to Bohemian Rhapsody*

>over one year later

Jonah doesn't see many apples, unless they are in pies.

>Ce n'est pas un retour.
Boom. She LITERALLY cannot say anything to that and Jonah comes across too intelligent for this low level of discourse.

girl(female)

>I'm not impressed with you

>yeah.. well, whatever.

>honhonhon, what sad little man
>well, perhaps he isn't as "little" as we would have hoped
Ornella is unstoppable.

why not just spit on her, it's pretty common among europoors

She did nothing wrong

Americans can't handle banter

She's married with a shitskin.

>If I made the same joke about you I would be called sexist and lacking respect but since you are a woman you can get away with it. It is fine though, don't worry. I am a real man and can take it with dignity and class, two things an easy girl like you clearly lacks.

Truly a lovecraftian nightmare

every one of these comebacks is just too efforted and the best comeback is calm indifference, deal with it

So is your mother

Whatever happened to the French chick, anyway? How's her career doing?

too long, fat boy

>parenthesis in a monologue

>she can take 3 minutes and more to insult him
>he can't even get less than one minute

He has no one to blame but himself for being so fucking fat.

>be in a few good movies
>work with Scorsese
>assume this somehow makes you attractive and entitles you to respect

lol, fatties

>*pulls out glock*
...Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No, please continue. I'd love to hear the rest of this little fantasy of yours..EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! What's the matter, cat got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before...what changed..?

Oh this?
>*cocks gun*

Yeah, this is normal carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first one you've seen, ma chérie

>2 guys at the same time?
>what are ya, a homo?? ooow!

jonah ate her

That's how comebacks work, you mong. It's lame and pathetic if it takes too long.

>Yeah, this is normal carry where I'm from....

LA?

baka at this flawed pasta

all memes aside, i really feel for jonah

We just need more time

>most Americans still think their country won WW2, not the Soviet Union.

>Welcome to the gun show: Jonah Hill's attempt to flex for a female friend went unnoticed as he hung out with friends in New York City on Friday

Too bad you couldn't take me.

Based

>haha, well after this show how about I take to to a real hotel room. This time I won't leave

the only way he could outbully her was to say some embarrassing moment from her private life

She insulted him a bit, she was a little out of order herself

The only answer should have been:
>you do realise im the only one who would fuck you because im not famous enough for top pussy yet

>cannot say anyting to that
probably because that is terrible french and she couldn't understand it.

Why do you fags keep making it about WW2, like french people think about it all the time? He'd just sound like an autist, if he referenced something that happened more than 70 years ago to insult a woman.