Ruby Gloom thread?

Ruby Gloom thread?

Sure, anything to help deal with this sinus drainage I'm dealing with.

Gross

netti pot bro.
it's gross, but holy fuck it works to clear your sinuses.

Misery has made my life alot happier when i want to die. Which is ironic because of how depressed she is.

Same. She's my one and only waifu~

That's not Ruby. Don't trick me.

get your gay shit out of here, this is vampire thread now

I wonder how that little fangame project is going

I would fund that shit if I wasn't poor and in debt.

Calm down, we are all cartoons here.

I love both shows, but have only watched the school for little vampires episodes ok netflix

it's...currently I don't know. i haven't heard much from our lead developer. It's still happening, and there's still much work to be done, but considering 1 guy is making all the assets for it it's gonna take a LONG time before we even get around to the development process.

At the moment we're not doing any kind donations or taking any money for the project since we want to keep it non-profit. I'll talk about maybe opening up a website or somewhere for people to donate to the game and maybe set up openings for graphic designers, programmers, etc.

and to show you guys I'm not pulling your leg, I spoiled something our lead dev made a long time ago.

They should try a kickstarter

Literally who?

No

What's this about?

With an eye that big, where is her brain?

Her brain would need to be much bigger to function properly, let alone process all that visual data

Is she retarded?

It is a shame this show isn't well liked at Sup Forums, still it holds as a special part of my life, since I used to watch it at hard times, but I guess that unlike Mlaatr for example, that still has weekly threads.

Even if it is considered Johnny Test tier here, I will always put it on my top 10 cartoons, and Iris will always be my girlfriend, even if people call her ugly and dumb...

>Is she retarded?
Watch the show. It looks like it.

I don't understand how people can like Iris more than Ruby.

>Even if people call her ugly and dumb

You like what you like. Tastes are mostly non rational.

>Tastes are mostly non rational.
I don't think that's true actually. Usually people have a reason for liking characters.

Then what does it mean when you say someone is your type? Or do you have some essay why you like x color or dont like x food? I don't think people really choose to like or dislike things, is not a choice.

Shes not ugly or dumb, just boring

Thankfully it was never considered Johnny Test level.

Iris just struck me as incredibly self-absorbed. Come to think of it, every character but Ruby is pretty self-absorbed.