TRUMP GENERAL: KNOW THE SIGNS EDITION

>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump speaks in Detroit black church 9/3/16
youtu.be/79OAyAc3G-M
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8

INTERVIEWS
>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Jimmy Kimmel Children's Book for Hillary Clinton - Donald Trump Parody
youtube.com/watch?v=mPG0jk_uxNc
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqAOFBbH3q4
archive.is/5YqeF
aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/773181751749402624
fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-users-guide-to-fivethirtyeights-2016-general-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nate pls

Make me proud, Yankee.

Trump will win. Check em

what's up, trump?

>The model then adjusts each poll based on (((other))) factors.

Just saw this, kek

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Is "What's up?" going to be the new meme? I like it.

Serb here. I hope that Hillary wins and makes the world great again.

That orange dictator should never be president.

Honestly pretty disappointing the lack of focus on it. I would expect something on Fox, at least.

US SAILOR JAILED, REMOVED FROM MILITARY, CLEARANCE REMOVED FOR MISHANDING PICTURE OF SUBMARINE HE REALLY LIKED

>JewTube's new guidelines/rule on advertisements for uploader monetary gain:

Content that is considered "not advertiser-friendly" includes, but is not limited to:

>Sexually suggestive content, including partial nudity and sexual humor
>Violence, including display of serious injury and events related to violent extremism
>Inappropriate language, including harassment, profanity and vulgar language
>Promotion of drugs and regulated substances, including selling, use and abuse of such items
>Controversial or sensitive subjects and events, including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters and tragedies, even if graphic imagery is not shown

What did j00Tube mean by this? Is everything uploaded now a bannable offense?

Answer him that Twitter haven't gotten around to removing it from trending yet.

American here. Shut the fuck up.

The Don's newest twitter post brought to my attention an 'apparent' shift in his immigration policy. So even after his amazing speech to clear the air I'm just as cobfused as before. So he wants to deport the worst offenders, build wall and task forces. That's good and all but is Trump going to let some illegals stay /tg/? I really hope CNN is shilling, please tell me he won't go through with this.

>what's up?

trump's polls

They haven't covered your pay-to-play fine yet, either, so cool it.

Mike rally in MO

Based Nige

>So often the Brexit campaign and the Trump campaign are painted as being narrow and insular and as being about cutting us all off from the outside world. These charges often come from the same segments of our political establishment, who sneer at those who want to see strong border controls in nation states. How ironic, then, that it’s Trump who goes to Mexico and is gracious and complimentary about the country and its president. That it is Trump who is touring America, going out there and meeting the people in large numbers.

>I know the majority of the American commentariat think that Clinton can win this election from her campaign bunker, managing to avoid news conferences or going out and meeting the people. While as a foreign politician, I won’t formally endorse anybody, I will say this: The new Trump campaign looks disciplined and positive. And you may be in for the same kind of shock the British establishment experienced on June 23, our Independence Day.

archive.is/5YqeF

:(

Fuck you

Gas Jews.

>hillary has more coughing fits
>hillary declines mexico invite
>trump now ties or leads in a few polls
>national poll narrowing
>trump leads with a YUGE margin among married women
>trump leads among independents
>p-diddy, or whatever the fuck he's calling himself now, slams obama and targets hillary

>FUCK

>hillary pushes her new book
>GIVE ME MORE MONEY! I NEED YOUR MONEY!
>VOTE FOR ME, I HAVE A VAGINA!

>TRUMP HAS NO POLICIES
>TRUMP IS GOING TO TAX THE LOW AND MIDDLE CLASS, THE RICH GET BREAKS
>TRUMP HATES WOMEN
>TRUMP IS RACIST

Her campaign is a mess.

hillary cant remember any of her security briefings because of her concussion. what's up?

>is Trump going to let some illegals stay?

Why?They're illegals.

So now the debates arrive and Trump gets another boost, what does he crimp next?

I can see this faggot throwing all polls out the window and conducting his own survey consisting of his mom and her cats.

Meow=Hillary, Sup Forums BTFO

Did you expect any better from Amnesty Don

Resident Serbian CTR shill.

Looks like it's gone, at least for me. El Trumpo should've tweeted a hashtag. Is it #HackingHillary it something?

Serbs have always been slimy.

just watch the speech, yo

he made it as easy as possible and retards like you still act this way

Dyin' Lyin' Killary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In very late 2012 Illary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is THE premier hypertension medication, and also a medication that causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI)
>aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs which might get rid of the cough: but ARBs are not as good and have increased mortality in comparison to ACEI. Why wouldn't Illary go for something that is less likely to kill her when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/

Persistent coughing can be diagnosed as seasonal allergies. Hillary is making sure you know about her "seasonal allergies" on the letter from her doctor. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? All her report says is Coumadin and "seasonal allergies."They are intentionally playing this up because once it can no longer be hid it will "come out"(tee hee) that it was a "misdiagnosis" and it was really just a side effect of her hypertension medication that "oh-so-many" people take.

But she's taking it because she had a clot in her brain, and could stroke out at any moment.

All the meanwhile people shoot off much worse diseases that will make Hillary's health look like maybe not such a big deal in comparison when it finally comes out.

>The model then adjusts each poll based on (((other))) factors.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/

They don't want to pay shekels to anyone and keep it for themselves.

Anyone watching comfy pence?

>Savransky

Every fucking time

You must be some disturbed masochist wanting to get bombed all over again.

Yeah they have I just watched a segment on CNN

The problem you liberal faggot is that he admits that politicians are corrupt. bought and paid for shills

He literally gave Lindsey Graham's personal cellphone number to the world during one of the debates when he was making this point

Not CTR. 100% serb that like Hill.

No I meant to say that Donald has said he is open to letting some illegals stay, and I really hope he does not.

Still showing in Norway (not logged in due to no account thou)
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/773181751749402624

Will ill Hillary make it to the first debate? This photo really made me hmm...

Do you even read? Trump campaign said that they don't need PA to win.

True. I liked it.

is that a pickle?

its a cough drop

WHY DOESN'T HE SAY WHAT THE FACTORS ARE REEEEEEE

>100% of Serbs like the person who bomb them in favor of muslim terrorists

Ok traitor

Are you a jew by any chance?

FLUBBER!

The Don is quoted as saying 'I'm not going to rule anything out' and that worries me bro.

Let's report him over and over again until he loses all of his IPs.

okay

What's the Japanese say?

>OH SHIT LOOK - ITS WHITE WILL

Meant that #hackinghillary or anything similar isn't trending for me

hillary is still full of phlegm. cough watch at 145pm. t-minus 2hours for cough watch.

>Donald has said he is open to letting some illegals stay

I haven't heard that, I just remember him saying we'll deport as much as we monetarily can, then allow these people to come back legally or something.

No, i said i am 100% serb. Not everyone here likes here but they are just retarded nationalist.

We(ANTIFA) are hunting those retards all the time.

Not a jew, no.

Its too complex, your tiny drumpflet brain couldnt possibly comprehend it

President.

This is my only IP retard. I am a Serb living in Serbia. Not doing anything wrong, not using proxy.

President

Pence dropping some bantz

It's heavy mucus bro. It's that deep coughing mucus. It's that mucus that gums up in your lungs. It's that I have a bad cold plus I smoke a pack a day of Lucky Strikes in college mucus...

PA bro here. I'LL STILL GIVE HIM MY STATE PRAISE KEK

No you didn't, there was a civil war in your region not too long ago, how would the veterans and everyone experienced those days react if they knew half the things you were posting, despite being very blasé and facetious?

I don't think they would be very lenient, go get your ass kicked.

It's ectoplasm. Hillary is no longer bound to the mortal realm.

S-sure...

lets see the DNA test

I bet I'm more slavic then your jew ass

I can count to potato and we already know niggers don't vote, what else could there possibly be?

>Clinton's health is starting to break down

I literally told everyone here in Belgrade that i support Hillary.

They know that i would beat their ass if they said something to me.

>Not doing anything wrong
You are shitposting.

These (((polls))) are just as rigged as the normal ones. They are creating a horserace which they will now conduct to make sure that Hilary has the lad at the closing stretch so that when they rig the election, no one doubts the result. This (((poll))) was conducted with a Rep oversample.

Expect to see Hillary take back the lead in these rigged (((polls))) by the end of Sept and then Trump lead by mid Oct and then finally Hillary just before the rigged election.

They have NO other option but to steal the election and there are TRILLIONS at stake and (((THEY))) will not let go of their control of America.

The only thing which might prevent this is a LANDSLIDE of epic proportions and OUR vigilence and exposing their plans. If they still try it then pic related might be the only viable last option.

>I literally told everyone here in Belgrade that i support Hillary.

EVERYONE?!

You got me. I am now a #TrueConservative.

Wasted digits on a shill.

I haven't done the DNA test, but i can prove that i am a Serb if you want.

Its like, just trust him ok? The man *obviously* knows what he's doing. No need to ask further questions goy.

Woah, sure. Go back to your safe space faggot.

It is not confusing.

If you are an illegal, if you are caught by the law for anything (serious or not I am not sure) you are gone.
Once the wall (or the border is secured with or without wall), those who kept their head low enough might get a change for legal status. But this is something at least years from now at least when the wall is completed.

It shifts the burden of being illegals on the illegals rather the current situation that the legals/citizens are supposed to offer some kinda red carpet solution to the illegals.

Pence mirin' Trump's delts

fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-users-guide-to-fivethirtyeights-2016-general-election-forecast/

Straight up euro mutt, as am I.
Wasted quads, I hope you glassed.

Seen this today in Massachusetts of all places

Some might get to stay or get special visas if they work on farms and stuff. From an old town hall a farmer asked about workers (implying they were illegals but of course didn't outright say that). Though, he probably didn't just want to tell the farmer to go fuck himself.

Besides that the only ones he might let stay are the highly skilled ones. Trump wants as much brainpower in this country as possible.

Others will get to stay if they don't get in trouble with the law since that's one of the only ways we would know they're illegal. They could go hide in the woods and we would never know. We can't just go around demanding peoples records.

ELEMENTAL NATE EDITION

Ah. My bad. Not to familiar with Twitter, never bothered to learn it, don't roam there too often.
Looks like the trending hashtags are gone here too.

With out your DNA test I'll just assume you're a Ashkenazi in Serbia. Doing what Ashkenazi's do

WHAT TIME IS THE PRESIDENTIAL FORUM AND WHAT CHANNEL

Ted's bugger and now this. Fucking disgusting.