Shut It Down Edition

latimes.com/business/la-fi-itt-tech-20160906-snap-story.html

ITT Educational Services Inc. is shutting down its schools nationwide, shortly after the U.S. Department of Education banned it from enrolling new students who use federal financial aid.

I heard the education wasn't top notch but they would get you employment with partner companies. Around 2006 I looked at going there for the electrical engineering program but was scared off by the shady used car salesman recruiter.

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_18660_why-you-should-beware-schools-from-late-night-tv-ads.html
time.com/money/3573216/veterans-college-for-profit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congratulations on being such a fuck up, that you can't even make a post right. Time to go back to retard school, Jimmy

Haha lol bullshit grad with an associates of arts and through they (mufukin KanGz) got my ass a 90k starting job with 10 k increments ever other nacho month n shjt

kek

>Walked into an ITT school years ago
>See nothing but Mercedes, Lexus, Jags, BMW's in parking lot
>See hardly any or no students
>Tells me I'd have to spend 60k a year which is less then the price of a car
>Nope.jpg

savage

I wouldn't go to any schools advertised between Maury, Jerry Springer, and the Steve wilkos show.

And you can get the same education at a state school for like 10k a year if you commute.

Only jew approved indoctrination camps are allowed to remain open.

What exactly is ITT Tech? Is pretty much Nigger University?

Apparently their job placement was shit too.

>School of Electronics Technology
>School of Drafting and Design
>School of Information Technology
>School of Business
>School of Criminal Justice
>Breckinridge School of Nursing and Health Sciences

From winklepedia:
"In 2016, Chinese investors Zhifeng Zhang and Yude Zhang became ESI insiders, purchasing more than 3 million shares of ITT Educational Services stock."

I never understood the point of these schools. A community college will serve you just as well.

they advertise during day time television to get the young unemployed person who thinks they can attend a for profit college and better themselves. They used to be one of the only for profit colleges, like Devry, Now the market is full of for profit colleges targeting minorities and women primarily. But they dont provide a quality education, leaving the student in debt and still unemployed.

"You might as well walk around downtown LA at night waving $40,000 in the air. The end result will be about the same, except with more brochures and slightly fewer knife wounds."

Why You Should Beware of Schools from Late Night TV Ads
cracked.com/article_18660_why-you-should-beware-schools-from-late-night-tv-ads.html

Disabled veterinarian here

Almost went to one campus for IT degree.

Fuckers fought with va go bill

Ended up going to Florida state

a community college will most likely serve you much better. You can take your associates from community college and use it towards a bachelors at state U.

Why not just go to community college

How For-Profit Colleges Target Military Veterans (and Your Tax Dollars)
time.com/money/3573216/veterans-college-for-profit/

A scam university is being shut down.

Drumpf university is next!

>the college meme

you should. Community College is a better alternative