Another random person who is completely unknown to you gives himself the right to your blood supply...

>Another random person who is completely unknown to you gives himself the right to your blood supply, organ function and nutrition. This can also hugely increase the risk of many different illnesses and future complications

None of you would agree to this, so explain to me why you are anti-abortion

Women have no rights.

1: it's murder
2: our population replacement rate is too low already
3: it's unnecessary since adoption is a thing

>100% of them will never be pregnant
How sexist

That's exactly my point, another person stealing your resources, how is that moral or ethical

>100% of men will never be pregnant

Check your privilege. Are you really that transphobic? If a person with a uterus identifies as a man and gives birth, then a man is giving birth

Okay, so then we can abort all the blacks, right?

Women are commodities, their "rights" are memes

Bluepilled christcuck detected

>Killing kids for stealing is moral and ethical

they qualified it with "leaders" because the majority of women in general are pro-life

Because you consented to it by having sex. The purpose of sex is to produce that.

Almost all pro abortion are old dried up Kikes that won't have kids.

Women who would seriously consider abortion aren't fit to be mothers anyway. Who am I to stop the garbage genes from filtering themselves out?

Nigs and spics get abortions at a higher rate than whites relative to their population, why would any self respecting Sup Forumsack see black people willingly genociding themselves, and think "oh no that's horrible, we gotta stop this!"?

I find the implied acceptance of a binary gender set in that image to be extreme problematic.

wow just wow
come on people
it's 2016
who are YOU to say men can't get pregnant

>100% of abort leaders were never dead before
>100% of them want to kill innocent life

/thread

Abortion is used as a post-conception contraceptive.

Do you not get it?

>gives himself

no fetus ever willed itself into existence.

what's your point?

Did I let this person into my home at a young age aware that he may someday need it?

Because that's the difference people seem to leave out.

Abortion has kept crime rates lower since abortion is targeted towards blacks.

Does anyone here want more thugs roaming around, or would you prefer them to be eliminated before they are shat out?

So, The Pro-Choice Public Education Project is transphobic?

Someone alert Twitter.

I don't care what you do, just don't expect anything from me.

>your own god damned child
>a random person

I'm not even anti-abortion but this is straight up retarded. This is like asking why you have to feed your kid after it's born

stop being promiscuous

Don't be a whore and you won't get pregnant in the first place. Babies don't just appear from nowhere, user.

100% of pro-choice people have been born

100% of them wouldn't choose to be aborted

>Being against abortion when it keeps kigs and mixed population down

Because that person is your child, your flesh and blood, and the continuation of your bloodline.
It is completely optional whether you choose to have it or not unless you are raped or too thick to use contraception.

Oh please, why should a woman be FORCED to feed a 2 year old MAN???

Pls stop, your sexism is triggering me, user.

>implying millions of people don't wish for the sweet release of death every day

It's not so much anti-abortion as it is anti-women-dodging-consequences-of-their-actions-via-state-sponsored-murder-of-innocent-babies.

But hell, my taxes pay to bomb little kids to death overseas, so how is it different if they pay to kill babies at home?

Abortion is killing your unborn child, full stop. It is a choice, a choice to kill your own baby.

The question is whether citizenship begins at conception or at birth, because in the former case, abortion is capital murder.

i'd rather my nation have more kiggers than live in one that tolerates and enables infanticide.
that makes us worse than kiggers.

Religion says it's murder. Religion isn't science.
Science says it's not alive untill after 1st trimester. Science is unbiased fact and can't be argued.
Therefore abortions in the 1st trimester are not murder.
Wanting to ban abortions cause its murder is pushing relgion views on people who may not agree. Freedom of relgion is freedom FROM relgion. But, aborted babies should be used for stem cell research. That's my only problem, useful dead fetuses nit being used to their full potential
Also, get based faggot or get off this bored. I am the purple pill

Well then let's say 77%, like the statistic used. Still.

Speak English you Gook.

Makes it sound like the 23% of women will never be pregnant either. Pretty misogynist, tbqfwy.

Okay. Her child, his wallet.
Men should be able to ditch a thot at any point without being forced to pay child support or alimony.
>Woman can choose to abort kid if she doesn't want it
>Woman can choose to have the kid and force a man into 18 years of indentured servitude

Relgion says at conception life begins.
Science, which can't be argued, unlike relgion says it's after 1st trimester. After heart forms, neurons develop ect. So it's not murder until after 1st trimester.

Tbh Christfags have the worst arguments for abortion

The only reason I am supportive of banning it in cases outside of rape, incest, and genetic defects of the fetus is because white birth rates are so low and it is a punishment for whores who don't keep their legs together or use protection

>Religion says it's murder.
i've actually never seen a biblical case against abortion. wouldn't be an issue for catholics. (doesn't refute your point, i'm babbling)
>Religion isn't science.
startling revelation here.
i don't think science has anything to say about murder either though, it's more of a philosophical matter.
>Science says it's not alive untill after 1st trimester.
but, that's wrong. science says it's a living human being at conception.
>Wanting to ban abortions cause its murder is pushing relgion
i don't give a shit whether or not everyone universally agrees that murder is wrong. it's wrong objectively, as in irregardless of whether anyone knows.

>Science is unbiased fact and can't be argued.
>Science can't be argued
Do you even science?

True, niggers, shits kind ect are making more babies than whites. But they are more likely to end up dying due to poor parenting, gang violence, get ventilated by cops or end up in jail. Odds are the shit skins will be removed from society one way or another. The abortions should be used to create stem cells to allow whitepeople to live longer. The only problem with these high minority birth rates is that the tax payers, white people ect, have to pay for them until their shit skin child is killed.

Don't be faggot. Learn some basic molecular biology then think about how retarded you are.

What about that chicken egg you ate? What about that therapy developed using microbes?

Do you think a blob of cells in a human is any different to any of the other cells we manipulate or consume?

You make most decisions for your children, since they're incapable of doing so themselves, so surely as the parent you know whether or not this potential child is going to have a good life or not.

Fucking faggot OP

>babies just appear from nowhere.

I'm pro-choice, but your argument is retarded.

>Science says it's not alive untill after 1st trimester. Science is unbiased fact and can't be argued.

Science can't even tell if viruses are alive or not. Also if scientists were to find as many cells on a different planet as there are in a fetus, even before the 1st trimester, they would be shitting themselves, that they just found LIFE on an other planet.

your argument is invalid.

Wow. Way to assume all men don't have a uterus.

That was perfectly acceptable English.

>Science says it's not alive untill after 1st trimester.
Does (((science))) say that? Define "alive".

You chose to have that thing inside you, now deal with it.

>Men tend to be leaders

You belong to the religion of (((science))) btw. You don't even understand what the word science means, since you think science is indisputable. You accept whatever the most popular group of scientists tell you. Science really hasn't clearly explained many important questions, that is the only indisputable fact there is.

>which can't be argued
Are you trolling?

>have unprotected sex with random guys even tho you know fully well about the risks of getting pregnant and can easily afford condoms or pills
>get pissy when you actually get pregnant which is exactly the purpose of sex
nah, this one is on you. pay for it yourself.