SAY LOVECRAFTIAN AGAIN I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER SAY LOVECRAFTIAN ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME

SAY LOVECRAFTIAN AGAIN I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER SAY LOVECRAFTIAN ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME

Were Jules and Vincent saved by an Eldritch entity

What a Kafkaesque post

>implying the suitcase didn't hold an incompressible ancient evil from a dimension beyond human reasoning
did you even fucking watch the movie?

Craftlovian.

this post is quite lovecraftian in nature and concept

What a Joycian dialogue

Lovecraftian?

lolcraft

What a lovingly crafted thread

Brett: Ch-cheeseburgers.

Jules: No, no no, where'd you get 'em? McDonalds? Wendy's? Jack in the Box? Where?

Brett: Big Lovecratian Burger.

Jules: Big Lovcratian Burger. That's that Cthulhu burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself. How are they?

Brett: They're good.

Jules: Mind if I try one of yours? This is yours here, right?

[Picks up burger and takes a bite]

Jules: Mmm-mmmm. That is a tasty burger. Vincent, ever have a Big Lovecratian Burger?

[Vincent shakes his head]

Jules: Wanna bite? They're real tasty.

Vincent: Ain't hungry.

Jules: Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

Brett: No.

Jules: Tell 'em, Vincent.

Vincent: A Cthulhu with cheese.

Jules: A Cthulhu with cheese! You know why they call it that?

Brett: Because of the metric system?

Jules: Check out the big brain on Brett! You're a smart motherfucker. That's right. The metric system. What's in this?

Brett: Lovecraft.

Jules: Lovecraft, good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?

Brett: Go right ahead.

Jules: Ah, hit the spot.

Kafkacraftian

>
▶ I just realized this but is pulp fiction lovecraftian?

Derlethic

Lynchian

oh shit, this geometry
I can't understand any of it

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

The guy that got us into this fucking mess.

YES WELL DONE LOVECRAFTIAN, WELL DONE

HOWEVER

sneed

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye eldritch horrors from a helicopter at the mountains of madness. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kafkaesque virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the cyclopean lady-boy you fell in love with and made decadent steamy love to in a non-euclidean bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about *REDACTED* his lovecraftian village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the geometry? We were going to build our lovecraftian lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

>non-euclidean bamboo shack

how brechtian

lul

When did this start? Was it because of all those Cthulhu pasta threads?

>not derleth

Shit meme

This shits getting downright Hitchcockian, tbqh.

You're shit.

will people laugh at me if i accidentally say lovecraftian in real life?

does this mean Zalgo posting will become a thing again?

You're trying way too hard. Just be quiet and enjoy the thread.

H̶͇͓̖͔̤̦̪͚̝̙͘͜͞E̵͉̣̫͇̦̹̫̯̫̠̳̯̘͙̤̳͔͘͠͡ ̖͓̩̪̱̙̺̥̖̬͉͜͝C̴̯͎̱̞̯̪͚̱͓͇̯̟̖͍͎̝̙͓͠͠O̵̧̙̘͙͔̫̞͇͚͢͢M̧̼̝̣̖̹̟͖͖̖̹̣̘̳̬͇͢͜ͅE͈͓̣͈͜͡Ş̵̸̜̱͇͙̖͞͞

>mass quoting
Kys

Cosmic/Celestial Horror

ENOUGH OF THE LOVECRAFTIAN POSTERS!!!

aw hell yeah

I thought it was funny.