Single mothers

How do we fix the scourge of society, i.e. single mothers?

Stop all forms of welfare.

Thus would do wonders for the world.

Maybe we could make special areas for welfare and make people move to them while we get the nukes ready.

I've actually done a lot of charitable work with single mothers, helping them get their start and such...

this

I don't know about all single mothers, but I know that 92% of white women that have children with black men end up single mothers, so discouraging coal burning would go a long way.

A better question is what to do about useless fathers, or how to prevent unfit couples from having babies. Within the means of human rights and shit. Not an easy task, but there is no secret that within some demographics, the men are the main issue.

Tell me about your experiences. Have they left you jaded?

Return society to Christ, obviously.

Force fathers to marry the mothers of their children and repeal no fault divorce

>what to do about useless fathers,
>or how to prevent unfit couples from having babies

This user has the right idea.

Noone will address the elephant in the room.
When are we going to mass-exterminate females?

Fuck off feminazi. Women have the final say in keeping the prodigy of a one night stand.

Most keep the kid thinking they will have a family with a fucking deadbeat, then are shocked when he runs off and fucks their sister.

Gave yourself away there. ace.

Jabir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Satan places his throne over the water and he sends out his troops. The closest to him in rank are the greatest at causing tribulations. One of them says: I have done this and this. Satan says: You have done nothing. Another one says: I did not leave this man alone until I separated him from his wife. Satan embraces him and he says: You have done well.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2813

So when is Sup Forums going to take the best of redpills and enter the prosperous and graceful circle of Islam?

It's a dream that will never come true.

Go fucking kill yourself, filthy Muslim scum.

Western women are the problem.

Calm down leaf. OP asked for a fix and I presented THE ONLY fix.

Take the pussy off of the pedestal, and you will see.

maybe one day, leaf, we will free ourselves from the yoke of the parasite gender

/thread

why do single mothers need fixing?

fix the niggers who run out on them

Did you fuck them?

>Most keep the kid thinking they will have a family with a fucking deadbeat, then are shocked when he runs off and fucks their sister.

And this is the issue we need to address. How are you not getting that from what I'm writing?

Did you really not understand what "within some demographics" mean? Are you even familiar with the expression "demographics"? Okay, I'll spoonfeed it to you: niggers and spic men are the useless fathers, and in many cases they are more at fault than the single mom for her being a single mom

Fucking hell, I swear Americans should be fucking gassed.

I'm dating a single mother.

She really regrets that she didn't wait longer and she lives in a country that doesn't have welfare.

so she's had to take care of herself and her daughter by herself by working shit (but respectable jobs)

what's Sup Forums's opinion on women like this.
basically she made one mistake and refused to abort because she's Christian.
should she be avoided for the rest of her life because of one mistake?

Same way we fix black crime: give black males something to look forward to in life other than easy cash and pussy.

>and in many cases they are more at fault than the single mom for her being a single mom

Women have ample choices when it comes to contraceptives. Even if she wants to fuck raw, she can choose for hormone shots, birth control pills, diaphragm, cervical cap, IUD, the list goes on.

Kek
>I made one mistake and have to pay the toll
>but I'm a Christian! So obviously I'm not morally flawed
Her morals are shit, and she has already proven to you that she can't control herself. 0/10 would only fuck for fun.

>should she be avoided for the rest of her life because of one mistake?

Nope. But the type of single mother you are describing is a rarity. Most just sit on their asses all day, collect welfare, do shady business on the side, and keep on dating Tyrones.

Public shaming and no welfare.

Shoot them in the head

You're a fucking faggot.

Raise your own fucking kids you douchebag

shame single-parenthood, government benefits for families that stay together. Government penalties for families that divorce.

>should she be avoided for the rest of her life because of one mistake?
Yes. It's not a small mistake, it's a big mistake, the type that change your life forever.

Dating a single mom makes no sense because she still will spent most of her time taking care of her child. If she don't, then she is not a good mother, not even for single mom standarts.

Also, she was a christian before or after getting impregnated?
Because acting like a slut is not very christian

>so Christians never make mistakes

heretic detected

she's literally never done anything wrong then trusting someone who turned out to be an abuser

I reread your post

>She really regrets that [...] she lives in a country that doesn't have welfare.

What do you think she would do if welfare was an option in her country?

Unfortunately the cycle is going to continue with her daughter, and I'd be willing to bet her mom was the same way. The daughter will make the same mistake of assuming she's ready to have a child in her late teens and will have to struggle until she finds a man to help take over the cost of raising a kid in the 21st century.

god damn beaners here in the u.s breeding like rabbits man wtf just look at any apartment complex their kids have kids and more and more like 10 school buses for one apartment jesus christ fucking beaners with their anchor babys, [no senor i cant go back i have kids]

thread. now post all your Christ-chans

That's what she told you?

All women say things like that

well luckily her one kid is a girl.

if it was a son I probably couldn't handle.

>all those "I fucked up but I am a Christian now"
>continue to fuck up
I am a Christian and I still can't believe them

Mandatory abortion for all children who don't have a signature from the father that they both want to have the kid. If those mothers want the kid but the father doesn't, give them one from foster care. Repeat until no more children needed for adoption and then let them resume with their breeding of the hopelessly doomed role model less champions of the economy.

Christ-Chan

Deus Vult!

for one, we can start holding women accountable for having children under false pretenses. a women can straight up lie to a man that she is on birth control, get pregnant, and successfully get the man (who may not have wanted kids in the first place) to pay child support.

she was dating one man and they were planning on getting married.

her only fault was blindly putting trust in someone

if she ever cheats on me, I'm leaving her immediately.

/thread

I'm glad to be a single mom. I could never live with another man for an extended period of time. Most of you are not tolerable on a long term basis. I always wanted a child without a husband.

kill of the host. who gives everytjing to single mothers the white man

well I've seen the guy.

and he's definitely the abusive type.

that's gonna hurt too many whites.

alpha fux
beta bux

Kill yourself, FAGGOT. Muslims are degenerate too, your women are absolute sluts and whores. Go check the internet or even just go to any western city where they exist. I see how your women are degenerate and so are your men.

kill yourself

I want to fight you and beat the shit out of you right now. Like just take you on and fucking wreck you.

Fpbp

Quit sticking your dick in everything with two legs and tits. Look at Asian countries, dudes so preoccupied with stuff women literally beg for sex.

We can't have our cake and eat it too

Stay mad and never reproduce.

idk

if I keep the daughter and get some sons out of her and maybe another daughter
and I she never cheats on me or leaves me, I think I win in the end.

Then she was stupid for thinking that a douchebag would trully marry and take her seriouslly.

Anyway, it seens like the typicall single mom. She probably fucked many guys before, but of course she'll never tell you about that.

Like, every single mom i've met says thinks exactly like her

I don't want to reproduce with how things are going right now. But you said men are intolerable, and now I want to take you on and fucking go at you in a fight. Do you live near the border with Canada? We can set something up so we can fight, I'll take you on.

Sure, but Sup Forums spergs out when men avoid women even just a little bit. So your approach won't work, it's too taboo for western culture.

That's because asian nations are still very focused on marriage.

Even in sex tourist countries like Thailand women will want to find someone to marry.

Theres the whole culture thing behind it. It's not just "stop having sex".

keep telling yourself you can live without men.

you'll be on government paid for antidepressants soon.

then a few years down the road when you realize you'll never be happy without a husband you'll be too old and no one will want you

Calm down leaf, it's just a bait

In a true Islamic society, whores would be stoned to death and degenerate men would be thrown from the tallest building or beheaded in a public square.

I am waiting for someone to live up to the true teachings of bible and say the same about Christianity.

Is it true that in islam a husband can kill his wife If she displease him?

It's okay user. It sounds as if she's not a "typical" single mom. She took responsibility for her actions and is trying to do the right thing. I, too, could've easily had an abortion paid for by the father but I made the decision to take responsibility.

that's usually probably true, but she's too young, so unless she was fucking guys when she was 12, that's probably not the case.

she only turned 20 recently after being with me for a year and before that she ended her 4 year relationship

Who will pay for that? I'm surely dont want to pay for abortions.

Also, the birth rates will drop too much and the economy will collapsd

Are men tolerable though?

Holy shit.

So she's dating you while her daughter is still very young.

She's retarded. Mostly men would only settle with her because she has a young daughter...

Do they look for tourists to marry? Does it work like that?

Are you implying...oh dear.

I thought about that so much that I try to convince myself that I want a man but deep down I just don't care and I never did. But that's just me.

No.

When a woman is disobedient, Islam proposes that the man first involve a relative(like parents of the woman). If that doesn't work, man should abandon her in bed. And if she is still disobedient, man should beat her LIGHTLY. And if she is still being a cunt, then the final solution is divorce.

If they have a chance...

But I say in general, with their own people

>True teachings
Gentiles don't have to conform to a vast majority of Mosaic law.Christians are part of the New Covenant, through Christ.

No, I'm not a pedo. But pedos take advantage of the situation.

Or they are betas that cant get anything better or they are pedos.

Most pedo cases in my country are like that. Man date single mom and rape her little daughter

Can't be done as long as there is welfare.
You have to end the welfare system that props up all of this degeneracy. Otherwise there is no disincentive and the problem will continue.

Alright thanks, just curious. I never hear about people from Thailand wanting to stay in america anyway.

What about single moms who don't have custody of their kids?

No wonder all sorts of degenerates thrive in Christian societies.

Oh.

Well, at least the women won't get half of the husband wealthy and their children.

Yes, we are. FUCK you if don't think we are.

idk if she's "retarded" but she's certainly very trusting

and she basically sees me as a God send

only reason why I'm willing to ignore her mistakes is that I can see she's very trusting and loyal.
if her last guy didn't punch her in the stomach while she was pregnant she probably would have stayed with him.

the attributes she has makes me think I can make a very loyal wife out of her who will do literally anything for me

she's extremely submissive in everyday life, does as she's told, cooks, cleans, etc and she has very low self esteem and high esteem of me.

I know why it's usually best to avoid single mothers but she's so beautiful and feminine and submissive, I feel like the pros outweigh the cons.

Appearances can be deceiving. Muslim women in the west are total sluts and whores. Many people know this. The men are scum too. Brutish, thuggish, doing/selling drugs, concerned with fighting and men of them are also gay.

As for your "true Islamic society", it doesn't exist. It's been tried before in many forms. There is even an Islamic State right now, they are losing. But whatever incarnation it holds, it always fails. Islam is a failure.

No i wasnt saying you were but you answered my question anyway. Honestly i dont think i could get with a girl who had a daughter. Too awkward for one and i am the type of man to love unconditionally as that's how I was raised by men and women who were not my biological parents.

I would see her like my own flesh and blood, and get a goddamn heart attack if she starts seeing other men in her life. I'd worry if I had a son too because women play games on a daily but not so much.

Birth Control for Men

/Thread

Having children should cause you to lose benefits not gain them. Done. Only people who actually plan on loving and taking care of their children will do it.

it's called denial princess.

and women are masters at this.
if beta virgins here can convince themselves that theyll be happy without women and just wait for sex bots

then women can definitely do it.

the truth is, no human can be happy without finding romantic love

Mandatory abortion if there's no father figure during pregnancy

It's a rare situation to hear about mothers who don't have custody of thier children. I think you need to be fucking up real bad in life to get the judge on the male's side like that, at which point, you shouldn't be anywhere near said woman.

eh if a woman plays her card right she can turn almost every man into an upstanding working father

>romantic love

There's lust and crushes at best lmao

Came here to post this

Came in my pants when I saw it was the first post.

>he will never know true love
sad

I'll tell you the same thing I tell people who oppose drug testing welfare people. You save money in the long term. Once you bust someone which you will bust people often, they are out of the program. Once they have that abortion they aren't going to be receiving monthly checks from the government for being a single low income mother.

Just saying we ain't all perfect.

Tocqueville pointed out that democracy is flawed because the majority -- who are typically not the producing and valuable members of society -- will always vote in their selfish interests, grabbing everything they can for themselves.

That's not to say the majority is entirely worthless, but even an unscrupulous percentage of them will try and utilize democracy to take more than they are worth.

Every democracy falls in the same systemic fashion. World leaders of the past would only laugh when they look at something like American politics today. A reality TV star who is an honorary Jew from New York, with his "beautiful Jewish grandchildren" vs. a career shill woman -- and all women are idiots.

Personally I hope Trump wins. I've been waiting for a sequel to Idiocracy.

No different from Islamic societies, Ahmed. In Iraq, got a runner to do runs because he asked for Playboy mags. Not to mention your goat-fucking brethren in Afganistan.