Why didn't he stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMG5Td1839k
youtube.com/watch?v=GiJcbPP59r4
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_2_36
youtube.com/watch?v=rm7mNDQvh7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because he caused it

You saw him trying to stop a plane in Homecoming?

Because Uncle Ben raised him to be a white nationalist. He hated the Jews and was glad to see one of their biggest centers of power go down.

fpbp

because it's not his problem

This right here.

Memes aside, I really wish they had included this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMG5Td1839k

>"i missed the part where that's my problem"

The WTC was full of kikes, Raimi spiderman would never save a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiJcbPP59r4

>that scene where Spider-Man tries to save people from the Twin Towers on 9/11 and has to assure them that he'll come back for them even though he knows he won't be able to save them all
>that shot where he watches the towers collapse and screams "FUCKING SANDNIGGERS I'LL PERSONALLY KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" from the top of his lungs

>That 15 minute long sequence of Spider-Man writing out "JEWS DID THIS" in webs while people are falling out of the building
Was Raimi insane or just an misunderstood genius?

Realistically I doubt spider man has the physical strength nor the technology required to divert a remote controlled 747. Mr. Fantastic, Doctor Doom etc all could have stopped 911, magneto could have diverted the plane I guess or an omega level hero like the sentry or superman but no, spiderman had no chance of stopping it.

>this wasn't the first post
Sad!

I can sort of understand why Raimi went through the trouble of having the towers rebuilt, but did they really need to fill them (and the planes, for that matter) with extras? You didn't even see half of them onscreen, and I don't think the publicity made up for all of the legal settlements the studio ultimately had to make.

Spider-Man could have killed the Jews behind it

what could spiderman have done to stop it?

>Sam "gas the kikes" raimi is a jew
meh, there are many jews who hates jews

>After the towers fall,spidey is swinging along his web down the street. Äs he is passing by a local synagogue "Really funny joke guys" He says sarcastically.
I never really got the reference there from Raimi until I got a bit older.

>You mess wit one of us you mess wit all of us! And that goes for any camel fucking sandnigger watching this right now: America for Americans, dune coon! Get your rag head ass back to Saudi Arabia, motherfucker!

Raimi Spiderman had a lot of post 9/11 anger in it.

Swing into the plane's cockpit and taken control of it. Granted, there would still be the second one.

What is this about Raimi and Jews?

>the part where spider man just turns to the camera and goes on a 20 minute anti-semetic rant

you're new were showing

>My dream is dead. My Rosie is dead...
>[Doc Ock looks across the street at a synagogue as two rabbis exit]
>And those...monstrous things should be floating out of a chimney above Buchenwald
>...along with me

This line finally makes sense; Raimi meant for Doc Ock to be a self loathing Jew

he couldn't imagine or something

Yeah, great. Now answer the question please.

>Before we begin, did anyone lose seven black children and their father?
>Because we found the children.

Subtle, Raimi.

Fuck off Sup Forumsedditor.

oh yeah right he's going to swing onto and open a plane going 300 mph. That is the dumbest fucking thing I've read in a long time

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_2_36

reddit

Not even Dr. Doom or Magneto could stop it.

Having superheroes deal with 9/11 made no fucking sense. Even if they couldn't stop it, why aren't Spiderman, Iron Man, etc swooping in to save people trapped above the burning floors?

Instead they stand around and wax poetic about the cruelty of man.

Like you motherfuckers stop aliens from conquering earth damn near on a monthly basis, you can't swing up and carry a CPA to a rooftop somewhere?

You have any better ideas?

>And now, Al-Qaeda, America has a message to shove down your throat. You want to destroy us? You want to take over the globe? We know. And we will kill all of you for that. The heroes who did not know there were heroes until this happened. They will all come for you. But for now, we begin to unite. We will become one hero, under one flag. All you did was knock down two towers and kill 2,996 people. But there are over 7 billion of us, planning our revenge. We will come for you. And then, under the sun, we will stand tall. Stand tall. STAND TALL (hence the name of the story).

what did they mean by this?

wait isn't Magento literally mutant Hitler?

Holy shit, so they actually did address it in the comics.

After 9/11 things were a bit intense for a while.

Plenty of jews hate jewish culture. Kubrick is a big example.

Intensely embarassing, that is.

Admittedly I was pretty swept up in it like most Americans, but looking back it was pretty cringy...mainly because our reaction was exactly what Al Qaeda wanted us to do.

Dr. Doom was a fucking dictator who had his own country who has tried to kill more Americans in numerous plots

Hey is that Herc?

IMPRESSIVE

>I have to let it happen so people will finally open their eyes to the sandnigger threat

Can't believe Raimi actually got away with that line in a children's movie. It was truly a different time back then.

Does anyone have the one where Peter tells Aunt May what really happened to Uncle Ben?

>That reflection
Holy shit, I can't believe I just noticed that

...FOR A NIGGER

Doom has a country full of peasants, Doom literally did nothing wrong he was just pretending his citizens from (them)

He thought the Fantastic Four would stop it, and they thought he would stop it.

This comic was so fucking stupid

Wouldnt Dr. Doom have funded Saudi to take out the towers? America refuses to leave him alone in despotic peace, he hates Freedom(tm)

Wouldn't Magneto have sat back, given a solemn monologue on man's immutable nature, and then done nothing? Because at the end of the day, homo sapiens killing homo sapiens over their petty shit a) proves his point & b) helps his cause.

Kingpin makes sense since he needs (((connections))) in NY finance to be a crime lord. Juggernaut also fine cuz hes just a retard with a ring or crystal or whatever robbing shit.

t. went full autistic for a minute there

And this ladies and gentlemen is why capeshit is for children. Fucking millennial manchildren need to be gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=rm7mNDQvh7k

Is doctor octopus lovecraftian?

>If you're gonna be there, Parker, then BE here.
>I tell you, these fucking sluts will do anything for an A. I'm a one armed cripple and I'm pulling more tail than you'd ever fucking believe. I tell them it's a war wound, can you believe that shit? Ha, anyone who joins the military is an uneducated faggot. I lost my to gangrene from shooting opium for six solid months. Anyway, where the fuck was I?
>Oh yeah, the pussy. I'm telling you, these sluts will do anything for a passing grade just so they don't piss off daddy. Some little virgin from Cincinnati wouldn't let me fuck her, but she rimmed out my ass...for a fucking C minus!
>Anyway, get to class. You're white and I appreciate that, but you show up late like a nigger and I'll grade you like I grade a nigger: fat fucking F.

Memes aside, it's subtle attention to detail like that make this capekino

Pottery.

I firmly believe Magneto wouldn't have cared unless there were a bunch of mutants that died as a result. He's not the biggest fan of humanity outside of mutant kind. Doom would have swooped in at the last second and offered to help, even though he's a villain he still has a sense of honor. Kingpin would probably be the most pissed for the reasons you mentioned.

huh, I must have missed that. Very subtle, that's the great thing about these movies.

raimi really went too far in some places

>The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>De Nang, 1968. I was a cub reporter for the Stars and Stripes, and goddamn if I didn't have a dick hard for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone." So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass off his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!
>THIS FUCKING CITY DESERVED 9/11, GAS ALL THE KIKES NOW

Man, times sure have changed pretty quickly in my short life.

hmmm very relatable. I can see how he got away with it.

>Peter Parker: (regarding Uncle Ben) Aunt May, you shouldn't blame yourself.
>May Parker: Oh, I know I shouldn't. It's just...you wanted to go to the rally, and he wanted to drive you. If only I had stopped him, then all three of us would be having tea together.
>(There is a brief pause of silence. Finally, Peter speaks)
>Peter Parker: I'm responsible.
>May Parker: For what?
>Peter Parker: For what happened to Uncle Ben.
>May Parker: But, you were at the klan rally. You were lighting thw fiery cross.
>Peter Parker: He drove me to the rally, but I never went in.
>May Parker: What do you mean?
>Peter Parker: I went someplace else, someplace where I thought I could learn about racial harmony, to be tolerant of faggots, because I wanted to impress Mary Jane. It happened so fast... I learned about privilege, a guy wouldn't check hjs, then he got robbed... a nigger was running towards me... I could have stopped him, but I didn't want to...look racist. I let him go, I let him get away. He wanted a car, one could only assume, he tried to take Uncle Ben's, as his negroid blood denied him the ability to work for his property. Uncle Ben said no... and then he stood his ground. Uncle Ben was arrested that night for being the only one who did the right thing. I held his hand when his character was assassinated by the kike run media. I've tried to tell you so many times...

While watching Spider-Man 2 yesterday. I would call the film lovecraftian with some Kafkaesque elements for sure. Especially when "It Ain't Me" starts playing. Sneed.

Honestly, this would have been an acceptable reason why Spider-Man didn't do shit to stop the attacks.

>FUCKING SANDNIGGERS I'LL PERSONALLY KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

He probably would have reacted this way desu. Even ultra-liberals were full blown "JUST FUCKING NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST" mode right after the towers collapsed.

>Nippon Stong! Nippon Strong!
>Imperial Japan do nothing wrong
>Rape of Nanking?
>No such thing!
>American lies
>Swarm like flies
>NO TRUTH!
>Japan did nothing wrong!

Raimi is such a weeb

Even if he knew about it, he'd have to get on one of the planes miles ahead of time to redirect it, and that's only one plane.

Now maybe Iron man could if he knew about it ahead of time, but the government kept the fact that the planes were hijacked a secret until they crashed.

The other avengers don't have any method of stopping it even if they did find out short of destroying the planes, and Doctor Strange has a full time job keeping Shuma Gorath and other universe-destroying creatures from stopping by, so he's busy.

>the government kept the fact that the planes were hijacked a secret until they crashed.
>implying the government didn't do the hijacking

it was a prop

We didnt deserve Raimi.

I remember seeing that trailer as a kid. So hype

>I'm something of a kamikaze pilot myself
Dammit Raimi.

Yeah i saw it too. i remember seeing it on a vhs tape we rented. Never saw it again post 9/11

Kys

Thank you. I've been looking for this one for a while, though I think the original was a bit different.

Was Uncle Ben's ladyboy lover also a resident of that village?