AAAYYYYOOOOOOO

for real tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2098524
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a salaam alaykum, brother. INSHA 'ALLAH!

Pic related

Just because I like the food doesn't I want to invite the chef and his fucking family to live in my house.

Arabs make great food. Arabs will also cut my head off if I refuse to convert to Islam.

Your culture will adapt to service us.

It is inevitable.

Resistance is futile.

So? I still eat kielbasa even though Poland is a nation of retards.

who the fuck loves to travel to dubai?

>sikh
>"arab"
meme maker isn't even Arab

/thread

Just because I like food doesn't mean I can't hate people.

I don't like any of those things.

>traveling to dubai

not on your fucking life mate.

>when non white people use technology but hate white people

smoking is haram
hummus is GOAT appetizer tho

The turban like that dude is wearing belongs to sikhs

Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

super rich motherfuckers. i literally can't see the appeal for someone who isn't at least $10 million rich.

First is for faggot vegan liberals, second is fedora-tier and third one is a shithole.

Can I send all you muslims away?

>when Arabs hate western "degeneracy" and "blasphemies" but still insist to move to western countries and stay there

No, Mister Worf!
youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs

>I like hummus so it's okay for them to murder dozens of thousands of innocents a year
Hummus is worth it tbhonest

I kinda Wana see the poop trains, but not much else

people travel to Jew York to look at a bunch of sky scrapers

I've never been to Dubai, but what could it possibly offer that Hong Kong doesn't?

>it's a liberal doesn't understand the difference between international trade and travel versus immigration episode

Hummus is Jew food, Mohammad. I don't smoke hookah and I sure as fuck would never visit Dubai even if someone paid me.

Sage.

>When Muslims speak English, enjoy the perks of freedom of speech, live in a western country, listen to western music, watch western films, eat western food but hate white people and the west

>all cities are the same meme

Hummus is dusgusting
Shisha i like
Dubai sucks ass because of Muslims
I still hate muslims that live here.

I would have loved to visit the middle east before Islam took over. They seemed pretty chill.

I also love pistachios, doesn't mean I'm into child brides and everyone that aren't Muslims.

Well in terms of living there 0% income tax is a big pull

That's not what I said or implied. Name one thing about Dubai that is unique.

>arabs uses cars and guns
>death to infidels

Confusedwhiteman.jpg

>if you love dogs you must also love the shit that comes out of their ass

enjoy your racist shithole murricans

>When muslims mass migrate to white countries when they hate while people and their culture

Also, Muslims dont wear turbans. Whoever made this is retarded

>when brown people love shooting with H&K weapons and driving Mercedes Benz and using internet but hate Whites & Infidels

Just because I like having sex and don't like using condoms doesn't mean I like to hang out with rapists.

Worlds biggest mall, worlds only 7 star hotel, an exclusive view from one of their hotels..

7 star? Damn, I thought it only goes up to 5!

What's "hookah"?

I like none of those things camel fucker

You've never smoked hookah? They have entire shops dedicated to it here.

This. Don't mistake based Siks with Muslims. Muslim men wear a square-shaped white hat.

this fuck off shitstain inbred

*Sikhs

Hummus is jew not arabic reeeeeeeee

I don't care for either and I don't know a single person who has ever been to Dubai although as long as you aren't some foreign laborer it seems like a nice enough place.

People with no taste and a vulgar love of money and attention. Footballers like to go.

There is no contradiction in this.
I love Indian food, but I hate poo in the loos.
I like Ikea, but I hate Swedes.

so Jews?

>Worlds biggest mall
of course a ´murican would love that, i´m not even surprised

Most of the food is Greek, regardless. Hummus is Syrian and pre-dates islam.

You can like hummus without liking getting your head cut off by Muslims.

A shitskin is a shitskin. Sikhs rape in the UK and have the most street gangs in Canada. They are nk different than a Paki and should be ejected from all white countries.

a fucking hookah and hummus don't push sharia laws and death to infidels. Neither does dubai if you are male and have money.

Muslims Love European Car's and Architecture and Wachtes but call us Racist

retard

>food
>a meme cigarette device
>a city
whoa rlly made me think

Nobody loves that shit

Stop seeing some 20 something white faggots in Williamsburg and claiming it represents the entire white race.

We're diverse unlike sand coons.

I don't like any of that stuff

>and have the most street gangs in Canada
Stop bullshitting - Latinos have the most street gangs because they've spread themselves everywhere whereas there's barely any Sikhs outside of Ontario.

Underrated

>Liking a food means I should be okay with millions of third-worlders entering my country and living next to me.

Also I'd bet that most of the white people who smoke hookah are liberal faggots who like Arabs.

Kielbasa is just a word for sausage you idiot

I thought Hummus was Jew food?

It's really not that great anyway.

>When liberals love driving volkswagens on highways and traveling to Europe but hate white people and nazis.

Get the fuck out of my country, then.
And why do you drive a car?
Why do you use electricity?
Why do you live in a western democracy?

I don't hate arabs, muzzers

ok but killing people isn't cool so sort that out and we can smoke a hookah together

nobody likes hummus . liberals pretend to like shitty foreign food to look worldly and educated

>Dubai
English architecture built with western shekels
>smoking
degenerate
>hummus
I already have the recipe and don't need my meal with a side of ass rape.

>White people love eating hummus and white people love smoking hookah and traveling to Dubai but hate Arabs and Moslems

Multiple sufficient conditions are introduced. The word "and" links the first two and appears again between the second and third terms, indicating that all must be fulfilled. In the contrapositive, each of the these three terms will be negated and become necessary rather than sufficient. The "and" will become "or." Note that a final condition is introduced and connected to the previous ones by "but." Functionally, in formal logic, "but" is no different from "and." "But," like "and," will become "or" in the contrapositive. We will use "E" to represent "white people love eating hummus" and "S" to represent "white people love smoking hookah." Let "T" represent "traveling to Dubai" and "H" represent "hate Arabs and Moslems."

OK. Let's begin.

>E and S and T and H

This is our sufficient condition. Remember to treat "but" like "and."

Now, no necessary conditions appear in the text, but a reasonable person can assume that the reaction image represents the necessary condition. So let's use "BA" to represent "baffled amusement," which accurately captures the man's facial expression.

Here is our full conditional statement:

>E and S and T and H ----> BA

Read this as "IF E and S and T and H, THEN BA."

Let's take the contrapositive. "~" represents "not."

>~BA ----> ~E or ~S or ~T or ~H

So if the man in the image is not displaying baffled amusement, then one of the not conditions must hold. Assume for the sake of argument that the final condition ~H (white people do NOT hate Arabs and Muslims) holds while the others do not. This is permissible given that the "and" in the sufficient condition has now become "or" in the necessary condition.

So, proceeding from the above, When the man is NOT displaying baffled amusement, then white people do NOT hating Muslims.

Here the argument is revealed to be flawed. (Cont.)

Hummus is fucking disgusting and literally looks like vomit.

As we established at the end of the last post, when the man is NOT displaying baffled amusement, then white people do NOT hate Muslims. But it would be absurd to believe that NO white people anywhere (this is the danger of broad terms) hate Moslems when the man is making ANY facial expression besides a facial expression which expresses baffled amusement.

So we have to conclude that while the form of the image's conditional statement is valid, the content is impossible. Thus we may discard the argument and GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

Hummus and tobacco both have estrogenic properties.

if it took you 9 minutes for three lines, then i don´t want to know how long your first post took you

>when black people live off white taxpayers and in the white countries but hate white people

I do none of those things.

that too, huh?
seems like everything I enjoy has estrogenic properties
alcohol, beef, milk, soy, water

Es tut mir leid. Ich bin ein einfacher Flüchtling und ich bin sehr geil. :^)

Kannst du helfen misch? Bitte?

Ich brauche ficki ficki mit einer Deutsche Frau. Bitte mein Freund ?

I call bullshit on that
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2098524

I passed by there one time. Good looking city. The heat is something else, though. I've never seen anything like it.