Last Jedi PLOT LEAK

new Star Wars The Last Jedi LEAKS

>Snoke is a homunculus grown from Anakin Skywalker’s left hand, and is thus able to channel Anakin’s dark side powers. He has no real consciousness, but wears a ring around the hand from which the rest of his body was generated which allows his thoughts and actions to be controlled by the collective consciousness of The Order of Zero, a shadowy group that gained influence of and named the First Order. No one is aware about this except General Hux, who has direct contact with the Order. The Order never show their faces, and are represented only by holographic projections of stone slabs, resembling gravestones, when they communicate through a secured holonet channel. The Order claims to have an original manuscript of the prophecy that led to the downfall of the Jedi, the Annals of Sodom, and have enacted their plans exactly as it was written in the prophecy. By sacrificing millions of lives in Hosnian Prime, they created a disturbance in the force, an Awakening, one of the first conditions written in the Annals of Sodom, through which they could conduct their plan.

>They intend to collect all 4 limbs of Anakin Skywalker and connect them to a machine that emulates his brain from data collected in his salvaged data systems in his suit, effectively bringing Skywalker, the embodiment of the force, to life, in order to create a singularity in the force due to this unnatural event, and seal it within a host - the Key – Kylo Ren, the ultimate balance between the light and the dark, triggering the end of the world, and effectively making Ren a god that will recreate the new one. Thanks to the ring, however, the Order of Zero intend to be able to control the god they have created and rule over the new galaxy. Hux is aware of this, and in one scene, removes his glove in private to show a rotting arm of burnt flesh – Anakin Skywalker’s right Arm fused to him.

Are you HYPE?

>don't know what homunculus means

Stopped reading there

Man if you guys are really this invested in star wars you should just off yourselves

>Popularized in sixteenth-century alchemy and nineteenth-century fiction, it has historically referred to the creation of a miniature, fully formed human.

You forgot

>Luke is actually Sheev

>They intend to collect all 4 limbs of Anakin Skywalker
That's awfully Yugioan

>It's over Rei. Draw your last pathetic lightsaber so I can end this.

Sage shitty fanfic threads, ignore shitty fanfic threads.

WE NG EVA NOW

t. mad disney intern

/thread

>the annals of Sodom
>annal
>sodom

Kys

Reminds me of mgs, a bit.

Is this canon?

>homunculus
Do they use Alchemy too?

metal gear

Woah. Somebody's really sad their fanfiction wasn't well received.

Checkmate. He's fucking Ashes bruv.

>Annals of Sodom
>Anal of sodomy

Bullshit Snoke is from the old marvel comics, he is a fallen jedi master, Anakin's force ghost comes back and makes Kylo turn good at the last minute tho

this is why I got a dictionary add-on for my browser. I can just double click words and it pops up with a definition.

That's pretty neat

>Snoke
>Sheev

What did they mean by this?

A P O L O G I Z E right now

Disney: I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

>homunculus
noun
a very small human or humanoid creature.
>Snoke is tall
what did he mean by this?

I think so.

Anakin was a Jedi when he lost his left hand, fucking think before trolling

But Ocelot was only pretending he was possessed by Liquid . I'll admit that Kojima is the Lucas of video games as he continually ruins the canon with each installment

A-anal? So-Sodom...me??

was this in the actual movie? i thought it was pg

You need to buy the bluray mate.

GITS PLUS EVA PLUS MGS = STAR WARS IT ALL FITS LADS

jfc pls be fake

He was actually possessed in 2, then cut off his arm and only pretended to be.

>going through so much effort not to just say "Sith Holocron"

These are George Lucas's original notes for the prequels in the early 90s, which he had heavily revised by the time shooting began in the late 90s.

>The Clone Wars took place ~35-40 years ago rather than 19-22
>Sheev was the "President of the Senate" rather than "Supreme Chancellor", and would play the role of the ineffectual figurehead for the truly powerful elites
>The Clone Wars occurred *before* Sheev's presidency, and were one of the failings of the Old Republic that swept him into power on a reformist agenda, turning the Republic into an Empire.
>The Jedi Purge/Anakin's turn to the dark side was meant to occur some time after the Clone wars, not immediately after, with Sheev having lured people into a false sense of peace and security before starting to kill off the Jedi.
>Padme died when Leia was around 4 years old rather than a few seconds old, hence why she would remember her vaguely.
>The Jedi were supposed to be extinct for considerably more than 19 years. Originally Han and the young Imperial officer would refer to the Force/Jedi as "sorcery" or "myth" because they were too young to remember us, but now that the prequels timeline makes it so Han was 10 when we died, he should vividly remember them, yet he doesn't.
>The Republic fought *against* an army of unstable genetically-altered clones, created by "Clone Master" Atha Prime on the planet Cartao, who ran the company Spaarti Creations, rather than fighting *alongside* a Maori clone army who were created on the planet Kamino by long-necked albinos.
>Anakin was taken into the Jedi Order at around age ~15, rather than age 9.
>Obi was originally 70 when he died and Ani would be 55, but thanks to George's new prequels timeline, Obi was 57 when he died and Ani was 45, even though most other 45 year olds don't look as bad as Sebastian Shaw.
>Boba Fett was a journeyman protector named "Jaster Mereel" from the planet Concord Dawn, rather than a clone of his "dad" Jango from Kamino.

What the hell is this?

No he wasn't

>Sheev was the "President of the Senate" rather than "Supreme Chancellor", and would play the role of the ineffectual figurehead for the truly powerful elites
>early 90s

you know if you're gonna shitpost you could at least try and get your facts straight

what was his reason for cutting off the arm?

Not even close OP.

>Original title for Episode 7 was An Ancient Evil
>Snoke is from the Old Republic era.
>Is basically a vampire.
>Created the Chosen One prophecy so that the Jedi keep training and he keeps taking their energy
>Was released from a tomb in the Unkown Regions
>If you look at recent pictures, it looks like he's recovering.
>Kills Leia at the end of TLJ.
>Takes her evergy
>Ben returns to the light to help Rey and Luke

If Hux is the main bad guy I would be so happy.

In THe Last Jedihe dies

He does on Crait at the end of the movie

*dies

Also yankees should report immediately to youtube and type in 'Your Bad Self' for some top tier Irish comedy.

He didn't, he got it cut of in mgs1 by Cyborg Ninja aka Grey Fox, then replaced it with Liquids arm, then pretended to be possessed to full an AI system so they wouldn't find out he was really a double spy

And this is my father Anakin

>The Order of Zero

shouldn't that be The Order of Zeroh?

Ocelot is hardcore.

Metal Gear Ocelot when?

Zero Division, I was thinking.

I meant replaced Liquid's arm with a cybernetic one, which was treated as a reveal at the end of 4.

The shadow government is also called "The Highest First Order". General Hux's dad is one of the members, that's why General Hux is a young General.

An "all according to plan" quadruple agent would never work as a protag.

It would if the game tracked your actions based on whether you were caught or seen doing something. You could act one way at one part of the game and another way at others, depending on which factions in game are watching.

So one faction KNOWS you are a double agent, so does the other. You have to carefully balance each mission to walk this line.

As much shit as Lucas deserves for the prequels, they are creative. Too bad he can't write dialogue for shit.

But could he defeat a cardboard box?