What do normies think about this?

What do normies think about this?

I liked Dr.Strange.

The Hunt? Normalfags didn't watch it. 10/10 film btw.

>yuropoor film

into the trash

You tell us since its normalfag pleb shit

Why 10/10 ?

I heard it leaves people speechless after watching it

It's criminally unknown, because it is honestly a 10/10 film.

this, it's The Doubt for retards

not sure
but is a 10/10 film.

They think he did it

they hate it and quite rightly because it was made to vindicate Sup Forums pedo culture

Been a little while since I've seen it.

I remember being frustrated by how passive he was. You could tell he resented the accusations but he never spoke up against them. There's even that one scene where someone (I think his girlfriend) asks him if he did it, and he says "Do you think I did?" He never defends himself against the rumors.

I also think this partially what makes the film strong. It's more of a look at what happens when accusations go unchecked than purely of a guy trying to defend his reputation.

>man literally eats people
>HE'S INNOCENT

seriously??

I remember liking it.

Is it just me or did the adults overact? I can't even remember that anymore. Danes are such cucks.

I like when he tickled Bond's balls.

It's because he can't do anything, denying it won't help because everyone comes to their conclusions regardless of what he could say.

you know when you're watching a good horror movie and you think "im gonna start having nightmares and shit".
this isn't a horror movie, but i started having nightmares and shit. probably one of the scariest things a man can watch. jesus that little girl man...

>did the adults overact?
people hate pedos m8.

It's unsatisfying but in his position I'd like to think I'd have the willpower to refuse from engaging like him. If you play, you pay

Probably not though, I'd probably be beside myself with pissy conviction and get my shit pushed in for "lying shamelessly"

>did the adults overact?

Yeah, but that doesn't make it unrealistic

you just watch this for the first time today?

Thought so, it's understandable how they reacted but it just made me hate them. They seemed so fucking convinced, so fucking petty etc etc.

Normies don't think.

>overact
No. They just reacted very "strongly".

You are a normalfag.

They probably overrated because they could still remember the time the Jews legalized CP in the 70s.

Yea, I've always been worried it would just piss me off watching it

But figured I don't really care and want to watch something...

Yeah I know it pissed me off too, I think it's mostly the fact that they already had a low opinion of him so they had no interest in giving him the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes I think I mislabel normies and should be calling myself one, these people are fucking predators and they have families?

it shouldn't feel like an exercise in frustration, the father of the "victim" is the first to break and acknowledge that he's innocent, and not just from irrefutable evidence. and the son did stand by him even after the thing with their dog.

it sucks that it revealed how much of a persecution complex the majority of people have, but it's not entirely bleak. nobody still had the balls to outright kill him, only fuck with his livelihood so i don't think a single one of them had true conviction

A normie, by himself, largely has good intentions at heart.

But a group of them, motivated by fear, is a pack of fucking wolves

weird coincidence, some friends of mine just watched this today for a film class