Was it really that bad?

Was it really that bad?

LEONAAAAAAAAARD

It was practically addictive.

The Sunkist fish is the biggest character on the box. I don't think he even has a speaking role.

Let that sink in.

The better question is "Could it have been good?"

A more real question: Would we have wanted it to be good at all?

>Sunkist
You mean Starkist. Sunkist is the name of a soda.

Why not? After all, Wreck-It Ralph did something similar (original character's story with real-life character cameos), and it turned out good.

Bad like doing drugs or picking on a scab; It's awful and disgusting but you can't stop watching it.

But the fundamental difference there is the subject matter.

Video game mascots, while similarly saccharin, serve a purpose within their own narrative. They have a story arc and character, they have a purpose in THAT world.

Can the same be said for food mascots / grocery store mascots? I feel they're slightly more hollow / soul-less because they're ONLY reason for existence is to sell a product. While VG mascots do the same thing, they have to make sense narratively in their own world to at least some level.

The Lego Movie and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs have shown me that some people can turn any idea into gold.

They had $45,000,000 to work with. I bet at least 80% of that was used to buy blow

But Lego's have actual character and backgrounds while the food in CWACOM were just props.

The concept of The Lego Movie was "a movie about legos"

Legos do not have character
Legos do not have backgrounds
They are bricks
All the main characters in the film are original characters that also lack an established character and background (except as generic lego construction man model 1174283) and most of the established characters are used as one-note jokes or have their personality boiled down to a few key references in their source material. Batman does not use his established 40 year comic book history, he just acts dark and brooding and shouts NO PARENTS one time.

Yeah, but those people Phil Lord and Chris Miller. They didn't work on Foodfight.

The names of two people I don't know nything about.
Who worked on Foodfight? The answer is another name of a person I don't know anything about.

No it was mega-GOD people only unlike it because of the offensive stereotypes they are all sjw feminist nazi communist faggot cucks

only people who hate free speech dislike this movie kill all people who dislike this movie

Also, who gives a shit about food mascots?

>people only unlike it because of the offensive stereotypes they are all sjw feminist nazi communist faggot cucks.

But that's a major reason why people like it so much; It's so blatantly vulgar and offensive for a kids movie (The plot is about the Nazi-esque Brand X wiping out the mascots aka "ikes" and it's up to a Jewish dog detective to stop them.).

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, ANOOON

What the fuck is up with that image.

reddditors think they can learn a list per board to fit in unnoticed and they like to parade it as some sort of trophy.

Must be a joke TV doesn't like anything

Given it was a direct-to-DVD, it was pretty standard quality for those.

People act like this was supposed to be shown in theaters but it's clearly trash for parents to not pay any attention to and play to keep their kids distracted.

The profanity is just an added bonus.

It is a bait list.

There are a bunch of really shit films mixed in with the good ones, in addition to a bunch of films that Sup Forums would shitpost about.

That's what I was thinking. The amount of Adam Sandler movies in that list is horrifying.

Reminder that she had sex with a real human to get what she wanted

>be employee at brands office
>hear a tiny little knock on the door
>Be puzzled it's a tiny little woman saying she's an "ike"
>all flirty and stuff
>tells me she will ride on my dick and lick the tip if I recall some brands

wat do?

The laws regarding ikes and the normal world established by the film make absolutely no sense whatsoever. They didn't even try to have it make sense.

is that every single adam sandler movie?

Rob Schneider or Adam Sandler?

Sup Forums puts effort into their shitposting.