When was the last time you cried, like full on sobbing, while watching a tv show or film?

When was the last time you cried, like full on sobbing, while watching a tv show or film?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdByRJLrvYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4dlLjwX25MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

While watching Spider-Man 2 yesterday. I would call the film lovecraftian with some Kafkaesque elements for sure. Especially when "It Ain't Me" starts playing. Sneed.

When Hollyhock called Bojack her borther i cried.

pic related.

Stop calling it in

literally never in terms of sobbing. Deer Hunter and Plague Dogs made me tear up

kek. shitposters btfo

Manchester by the Sea

This episodes legitimately deserves an Emmy nomination.

man the faces and subtle background fuckery during this sequence was really well done

Never

Only cried in front of my girlfriend and she said how we're a lot closer now.

Too bad she's white with brown eyes :^)

I can't remember the last time something made me sobbingly upset but I tend to tear up at any classic sappy moment. I'm not a star wars guy, but I knew the robot in Rogue One would die and I've deliberately avoided watching it because I don't want to cry at some dumb fucking star wars robot.

he died a hero, it was a nice scene

like 6 months ago with pic related

7 years ago when i watched Lion king after my cat died.

The movie AI made me cry cause it reminded me of how much I love my mom but that's about it. No plotline itself has ever brought me to tears, though that scene in The Leftovers where the main guy rescues his daughter at the end of season one was close. Shit was intense and I forgot it was just a tv show momentarily.

dude I haven't seen the last one yet, though I guess that's pretty predictable

I felt a little watery watching Castle's series finale when Rick was strapped to the bed begging the big bad not to kill everyone he loved, I thought the acting was well done, but I never flat-out cried at any show or film. Thinking about picking up The Champ to see if it's really as brutal as people say it is.

I never thought Bojack was a sad show or ever took the depression shit too seriously, but I'm beginning to think my brother has depression of some form as he goes down this violent self-destructive spiral, and his stupid teen actions keep dragging the whole family down while he cries about how everyone hates him and he's stupid & worthless despite everyone trying to reassure him. Now the show's starting to hit close to home, and it's frankly embarrassing me to think a cartoon horse is the key to figuring out how to get the kid some help and finally get him to stop making stupid decisions. Will Arnett's a fun VA.

Never.
I get tears at that poem scene in 10 Things I Hate About You every fucking time.
But never full on cried at a film or series.

It just hit me because i was an asshole to my brother when we were kids and i feel like shit.

Sorry for the spoiler.

"Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?

"No... but I served in a company of heroes."

Fuck off

Thta scene was brutal op.

Literally cried in the batman the dark knight rises scene where batman "dies" and is seen in italy with catwoman by the butler

>Tommy, I love you!

No manly tears here, I burst into treats

FUCK HORSES

same here senpai

what is this

band of brothers you pleb

You faggots that watch this show are insufferable

Cried when Bojack had a panic attack after he learns that his mother give HollyHock the pills that caused her the overdose (or whatever happened to her) not sure why tho

Oh I got bored watching that. Military stuff isn't my thing but I do like some of them regardless like saving private ryan. The music from black hawk down is amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=hdByRJLrvYQ

What color is her feminine penis?

Final act. The first time I cried with a show.

Because you see that Bojack actually cares about someone. He actually cares in a way that isn't forced but something natural, it's something pure and loving. What really matters to Bojack is her happiness and well being rather than his own for the first time in his life.

A Monster Calls

Explain what's sad about this scene

So did his mom just get left in that shitty room?

The baby scene in mother!

Yup. Fuck that bitch.

But seriously. The cycle of pain and loneliness in that family. Season was about breaking the cycle.

This movie but not that scene

Didn't really care about that episode. Princess Carolyn episode was better.

rock lee's flashbacks in the fight against gaara when i was 16

go to Sup Forums

doc fucking made the show i was blubbering like a baby during this

>brown eyes
>white

I believe you.

Fuck

why would hollyhock be the same color as bojack and have the diamond spot

Started crying when he called his gf after going in that weird emotion-reading machine and HE was crying which made HER cry. I was fucking blitzed at the time, didn't remember I had even cried until a few weeks later when my roommate put the movie on

Not full on sobbing but Drapers carousel pitch got me going a bit.

never full on but Logan and Six Feet Under got me

It's been a while, might have been the bar scene in Paths of Glory but I'm not sure.

Usually when I cry I'm really drunk and listening to music. IDK why but when I get drunk all I want to do is listen to Joanna Newsom and weep.

Might be a dormant gene in the dad.

Nu male

Never full on sobbing, but the DS9 episode "The Visitor" made me cry a little.

I almost cried when bojack had to hold back all his contempt for his mom. That was tough.

This.

Never cried like you said, but AI Artificial Intelligence, Empire Of The Sun and the series finale of The Leftovers made me tear up.

The last episode of Galaxy Express tv show.

This scene fucked me up pretty bad

This shit came out of the left field.

>I've never forgotten him. Dare I say I miss him? I do. I miss him. I still see him in my dreams. They are nightmares mostly, but nightmares tinged with love. Such is the strangeness of the human heart. I still cannot understand how he could abandon me so unceremoniously, without any sort of goodbye, without looking back even once. The pain is like an axe that chops my heart.

>I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.

He didn't *have to*. In that moment, he *chose to*. It took even more willpower to choose to.

Cliched answer, but pic related. Only time I actually really cried with a film, like sobbing end everything else.

The Leftovers is emotionally manipulative, the soundtrack does 40% of the work for you and the acting does the other 60%

The writing is total garbage.

bojack s4 didn't actually make me cry, that was surprising. but that episode got me the closest.

don't call me reddit but Guardians of the Galaxy 2 made cry pretty hard

Fiction doesn't make me cry because I'm not a retard but this left me feeling some kind of way.

Wtf I never seen the movie and I just teared

Father and Son is cheesefest of a song but at the same time immensely bittersweet and beautiful, that song gets me everytime. Probably because my relationship with my father is pretty contentious

Didn't quite hit crying but had to stop and get a big glass of whiskey after the episode in s4 with the voices in his head. Especially that last secene where Hollyhock asked if they go away.

Over five and a half years since I saw this, and I still haven't had a reaction as big since.

From the scene where he tells him to leave town and that he doesn't want to hear from him but instead hear others talk about him, until the end, I was crying, non-stop. It's like I watched it at the absolute perfect time in my life to watch the film.

Didn't really have a major effect on me other than that, though. Still a piece of shit five and a half years later.

This is one of my favorite scenes in film, cried to it too. We're nothing for the sea.

> Tears of rage

Robb you've ruined your sword

Mary and Max's ending

I watched that clip from Garfield's 9 Lives about the cat and the piano and I was crying more than I have in a long time, just wouldn't stop and I was doing that hitched breathing thing.
Felt very cathartic, I'd recommend it if you need a good cry and like animal stuff like that.

Fuk ;__;

Still get emotional watching this.

I came extremely close to tearing up at around 3/4 of the way into it.

What a great depiction of how a kid deals with an abusive or destructive family

youtube.com/watch?v=4dlLjwX25MM
From 16 to 18 I had insomnia thinking about this scenario, felt miserable and sad all day long, started drinking and falling deep down. Many years later I had come to wonder if it was synesthesia (or retardation).

Man, Sup Forums used to have the best memes. You guys fucking suck now. See you in another 4 months guys.

The scene in Gattaca where the doctor lets Vincent go despite him failing the urine test.

>You're gonna miss your flight Vincent

Princess Carolyn episode made me cry, hard to see someone strong as her going through all that shit

Last 10 minutes of Big Fish

Fuck man. Way to open old wounds.

I'm basically trained to go misty eyed just hearing the music at this point. such a beautiful show.

This seriously fucked me up as a kid, but watching it nowadays all I can focus on is how stupid and irresponsible the brother was. Am I dead inside?

I've teared up at movies before but this was the first time in my adult life I really had to struggle to not sob out loud in theaters.

Im literally tearing up reading this thread

just yesterday i finished watching frasier for the first time and his speech at the end got me good

Familia, my girlfriend has brown eyes too. She's Italian.

I make sure to reminder her at least once a week that she's not white.

Condolences.

Will Arnett as a VA might be his real calling tbqh. Whenever he's the lead of a live action show it bombs.

just fucking bawled at the ending

>tfw almost nothing in shows/movies make you cry but hospital scenes slay you even if they aren't intended to be sad

Jesus christ Plague Dogs fucked me up for awhile after I watched it.

Interstellar, especially during the video montage. Most parent/child sad moments get me to tear up.