Is MatPat the worst Youtuber of all time?

Is MatPat the worst Youtuber of all time?

>used to make quality content on some no-name site six years ago
>hit it big with his FNAF video
>starts getting sponsors left and right
>completely sells out and makes crap content which consists of poorly analyzing lore and coming up with strange conclusions
>since then, thousands of self-proclaimed "nerds" on youtube have been doing the same thing

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/matthewpatrick13
youtube.com/watch?v=wnos_7GrC9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

>"but first can I talk about how heartbreaking it was when you guys were mean to me after I gave the Pope a copy of Undertale for 5 minutes"
He's a fucking fag

Why Undertale of all games? If you were going to introduce anyone to gaming then why choose some shitty RPG that only Nostalgiafags can appreciate?

If Undertale, a lame flavor of the month game was all he could think of to give the Pope as a piece of Western culture then we're fucked

Should have given him DOOM, you fuck demons up, he'd have loved it.

Because the idea of that was the Youtubers were supposed to give them a notable piece of Western culture. Little did he know that Undertale was a Flavor of the month game. It'd be like if some movie reviewer gave the Pope a copy of It(2017)

Why not Tetris? It's the most simple, fun, and addictive game that everyone can appreciate.

Yes. He's trash.

Mysterious Mr. Enter is worse

Why, is the Pope planning to preserve the last remnants of Western Culture before migrants replace us?

Spot on.
All his theories are so predicable:
1: Pick a franchise
2. Claim that the hero is really the villain and the villain is really the hero
3. Cherrypick bullshit evidence to form an argument that will be swallowed up by the majority of the viewers (younger teenagers)
4: Insert his fucking face every chance he gets
5. Get sponsored by audible, have ads before and after the video, plug other shitty channels
6."And thats why Harry Potter is the REAL villain, not ol' Voldie! It's not just a theory, it's a FILM THEORY!"

socialblade.com/youtube/user/matthewpatrick13
He is fucking rich though, his house is pretty big. Between three channels, youtube red, sponsors and ad revenue, and he still considers himself not a sell out.

This. His latest video is him whining for 35 minutes that people on the Internet are allowed to criticise his criticism.

I hate the fact he's going to voice a Transformer now.

How so? I know his videos are boring and drawn-out but they're pretty harmless.

Jesus his videos have been so awful lately. Doesn't help that he only picks reddit fucking franchises to talk about.

Kind of

You forgot the blatant plagiarism .

BUT HEY

THAT'S JUST A HYPOTHESIS

His wife is also pretty hot. I can't see anyway that she's not cheating on him since he's a massive fucking beta.

Not American enough

>used to make quality content on some no-name site six years ago

??????????

She's pretty qt, but stop projecting so much. It's embarrassing for you.

That doesnt look like Doug

she is pretty cute, but it must be pretty embarrassing when every where they go, people think they are brother and sister, not husband and wife lmao, everyone mentions that on the stream (well at least the small parts that I watched)
also i dunno if matt fits the criteria of a beta, but im pretty sure he is a manlet (like 5'9 i think hahaha). His father in law thinks hes a total fucking loser though.

No she isnt
Shes completely plain and average looking and is surprisingly more irritating than Matty himself
Also she has no tits!

At least Doug Walker seems like a genuinely nice person. MatPat seems like one of those fake geeks who hide their insecurities behind 10 layers of irony.

This, absolute autistic trash

i used to actually really like Game Theory a couple years ago as even though they were mostly off the wall and him over thinking shit the writers of said franchises never thought of, it was still somewhat fun with the lore and crap. I haven't seen any of his videos recently though as all his recent theories have just looked uninteresting and are on franchises I don't give any shit about. He also fell into CinemaSins syndrome where his vids went from like 6-7 mins to like 15+ recently, probably because of videos having to be 10+ mins now to get YT revenue. He has filled though extra minutes with bad jokes that he thinks will be funny because his tone and after comments acknowledge they are bad, just like Sins has filled all the extra time with unfunny, boring, nit picking BS.

girl next door cutie type thing ya know?

She's average and she's fucking Chad on the side.

Kek. Genuine autism here.

He also has an obsession with putting his face into everything.
Every FUCKING chance he gets, he puts a picture of his face doing something on the screen and its so fucking annoying. It's incredibly narcissistic, and people call him out for him all the time. Then his loyal fanboy faggots come to his defence.
In fact, i reckon his obsession with having his fucking face on everything was what lead him to doing that livestream channel.

(you)

Wew lad

I have never, and never plan on watching his livestreams. Like I used to be able to watch his videos, but I could never imagine watching an hour long stream of him just talking while playing some uninteresting game. He seems like the type that in conversation or in talking gets annoying after like 5 minutes. Not to mention he does his live streams with his GF/wife and whenever he is around her they both act like goofy dumbasses.

>used to make fun theories about Nintendo and some science stuff
>Boobs and butts thrown in for good measure
>goes full reddit

credit where its due though, the Moana video was pretty decent. he seemed to do his research on that one.

hi matpat

It was a cultural exchange. The pope is a beaner from South America so he knows fuck all about western culture and modern technology.

He went full jew, appealing to the lowest common denominator.

nah, just playing devils advocate for a second.
BUt I agree, dude's gone full CinemaSins.
that said, I still watch Jeremy's vids just to see if he says anything that even makes a lick of sense. its rare, but it happens

I knew it all went to shit when he changed the intro. Old one was perfect!
youtube.com/watch?v=wnos_7GrC9E