The Redpilled Western Man

What does the redpilled man care about? My understanding is this:

1. He strongly believes in the nuclear family. He sees no purpose in trying to fix what isn't broken
2. He's a Nationalist
3. He leans towards a libertarian view, but not by much.
4. His purpose is to be productive, raise a family and pass down his knowledge and virtue to the best of his ability, and perhaps to kill Turks and Arabs
5. He places emotional strength above sensibility, but does not entirely reject art and philosophy
6. He laughs at the idea of "utopias"
7. Is aware of the toxicity of feminism

Anything else?

pic unrelated

What would Sup Forums know about being a man?.

If Sup Forums is composed of men then add this to your list...

8. cares about Sup Forums and spends all his free time on it

Has developed and continues to develop valuable skills would be one

8. Is strongly religious and attends a protestant church.

by the way, killing people isn't redpilled

Turks aren't people.

what about killing people who would do more evil?

8. Is strongly religious and attends a Catholic or Orthodox church.

Also jews can be freely killed

So

8. Religious and attends church. No matter what science proves or disproves, a nihilistic and hedonistic society divided and demoralized by atheism cannot and will not prosper
9. Developed and continues to develop valuable skills. Aims to improve himself at every occasion

Understands that prosperity is not measured in shekels

8) is strongly religious and attends a traditional nicene church, be it orthodox Protestant or Catholic

Good Lord this thread is autistic.
Also
>emotional strength over sensibility
??????????????

>Necessary but not mandatory

There's is necessary evil, like the merchan's plots.

10. Has no fear to speak or fight for what is right even if against public opinions.

11. His name is Batman

Why is 1) so defensive? It's not as if the only reason to believe in the family is that leftists haven't successfully found an angle to destroy it

We need to take the offensive and assert traditional goods and belief on their own terms and for their own (considerable) merits.

Not just a set doubting rearguard until the leftists kick or doors in

>2. He's a Nationalist
>3. He leans towards a libertarian view, but not by much.

pick one or the other, not both

>pic unrelated

The red pill often leads to crippling cynicism and nihilism.

You start out with de Maistre, Burke and Adam Smith and then gravitate towards Schopenhauer, Cioran, Weininger and Spengler.

Point taken. I expressed it as defensive because I'm drunk and currently don't have the mental capacity to summarize the benefits of the nuclear family.

I'm not talking about the Libertarian Party

Clint Eastwood has been cool recently, but there were instances where he showed his inner cuck. Also his Dollars Trilogy character, the Man With No Name, is practically a blank slate, more icon than personality

>believing in a book that was written by semetic goat herders 2000years ago
>hate the NWO and left brainwashing
>believe in the ultimate brainwashing to become a nice sheep,that doesn't question anything
>inb4 "we can't have morals without it"
What a bunch of clown most of poltards are.If you truly believe this bullshit you are just as delusional as the left and theier fairy tail world.
People in here think they are redpilled and neo who can watch through the lies,when in reality they believe in the biggest blue pill in human existence.

I am not questioning the existence of a god/higher being.But I highly doubt he is anything close to what he is represented in those old meme books.

I was introduced to /pol years ago in college. Other than that im Montanan by birth i live and work on a cattle ranch my work vehicle is a quarter horse im heavily armed and married with three kids plus my dad looks like the marlboro man

>But I highly doubt he is anything close to what he is represented in those old meme books.

That goes without saying. But if you deny the benefits of religion, it means you do buy into the left's narrative. Not surprising, since you live in the second nanniest European country

Are you newfag?

There are lot's of threads about religion, why do you feel the need to tell everyone you don't believe in God in this unrelated thread? Nobody asked.

1. Believes in (nuclear) family values
2. Believes in christian God and morality
3. Values pre-christian european antiquity (greeks, romans)
4. Believes in free market
5. Patriotic
6. Values western art, philosophy, science etc. over islamic barbarism and leftism
6. Ready to fight and die for western civilization

7. Can count to ten