Why can't I just take the money I am paying into Social Security and give in directly to my Grandfather?

Why can't I just take the money I am paying into Social Security and give in directly to my Grandfather?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IZeXzMNdlI
sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happens to your grandfather if you were to die or lose your source of income?

He has other grandchildren
Worst case scenario he could turn to his church for help

>posting your SSN # on Sup Forums

What's the difference if you're going to give it to him anyway?

BECAUSE UR A FAGGOT

what if they all die and his church burns down

OP is a gigantic motherfucking faggot but that's not the reason the government won't let him control the money.

>not noticing the name or digits
>American education

You're american, burger bro. I went to the same schools as you.

Go on the internet
A sob story like that would be worth millions

Then he'd still be better off than if he was depending on the government.

My school was almost entirely white though.

Only one token black kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IZeXzMNdlI

what if u lose all the money investing in memes?

then what will your grandpa do?

Come on man, get real. For every article on Dailymail that features some unfortunate asshole there is like 10,000 that go unnoticed. Chances are if you hit some real back luck you're going to die on skid row.

Suck a million dicks for a dollar each

You probably went to school with that white kid that raped a girl and got off after he served three weeks jail time in county. Fucking white people.

>there is like 10,000 that go unnoticed
How many old men whose entire family and church died are out there unreported?

>get to control your money and gamble on not being poor, possibly bettering yourself
>let the government control your money to live the end of your life in the struggle

gee such a hard choice

It's a big country man. There's a bunch of small towns all over the country that have shit happen in them every day. We only catch the big shit that happens in big cities. You never know how many families and churches got burnt to the ground yesterday and made it to local news but never worldwide headlines.

give me one example

Social Security is a ponzi scheme.

>A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business.

sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm