If Kek is real, then why haven't something bad happened to this disgusting creature, yet?

If Kek is real, then why haven't something bad happened to this disgusting creature, yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0xD_ToLZkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at his face, it happened long ago.

He's British, it's already been done

We've never called upon him for a blessing, that's why.

What a great question.

Maybe Oliver prays to kek without us knowing??

He'll be next, check em.

kek keeps him around for the memes.

Memes keep kek praised.

PRAISE KEK

My digits say his show will be cancelled not too long after trump is elected.

Oliver is going down.

My double digits will prove it.

Have you seen this guy? it already happened to him a long time ago.

He's the type of person that can have all of the money in the world and still never get laid.

fpbp

John Oliver has his place in Kek's divine plan, if only for his ability to rustle Sup Forums whenever it slumps towards idleness.

based spaniard

He'll sudoku wheb Trump wins.

He's irrelevant. All his forced memes tanked. HBO will subsidize his existence till he gets caught w/ an underaged tranny.

His time will come when he stops being useful to meme magic

I beseech you, Kek, please smite this hook nosed, toothy fucking bastard.

May his shit show be cancelled and his anus thoroughly pounded daily by towel head nogs. May his viewers swallow red pills and accept truth and learn to stop following comedic pseudo-news that caters to their need to feel intellectually superior.

he's a sock puppet for Jon Stewart

Why does he push that phony accent so hard? If you look at his old shit from half a decade ago, he's got a mild accent. Now he sounds like a fucking U WOT M8

american liberals who watch dr who and shit love it.

GIMME FUEL
GIMME FIRE
GIVE ME THAT WHICH I DESIRE

>id
>You're 5 lbs you know

You don't own America!!!!

My brother on the other hand runs the NYSE so vote Hillary.
-Jon Lebowitz

Ah, so basically white niggers?

Kek blesses us with happenings, but happenings are only possible through us humans. Don't just spend your time on practicing meme magic, try to make a happening with your own hands because Kek wills it.

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

WAKE ME UP

Spain brings the pain

Guys, who the hell is this guy? I don't watch TV anymore and he's all over YT.

Holy fuck is he Carl the cuck's mother?

summer is over. write an essay on what you didnt learn over your brief time spent on Sup Forums

He has a soft Brummie accent which he moderates in a southern England direction for the Mart Sharters

Praise Kek!

how is it even possible for a group of people to be this triggered by just one guy?

slimey limey gets pegged by his wife sergeant wife every night

we have no idea what horrors this cuck experiences daily

we can always ask satan

This. He looks like parrot that works in a bank :^)

Save the best for last
oliver's fall will be the worst out of all of them
praise kek

I laughed so hard but understand nothing. Holy shit.

He's now irrelevant. His rating have gone down as he made a fool of himself and now his show is basically in the dark. Essentially, he ran out of shitposting steam.

>dem teefs

ayo nigga dem british mofos sho kno how to live up to stereotypes lmao

Kek is waiting until maximum humor can be gained from his misfortune obviously

One post off from being gospel but I'll take it.

Meme magic only works if you care enough about the person. No one cares about oliver

It's becoming too big!

His time will come
Also
>Le bad things happen bad people and good people get vindicated me me

stop shilling and get translating you gardening cuck

I know this cunt is a Britbong, but nobody here has ever heard of him.

I found out about him through Sup Forums.
He is a fucking wanker and derseves a slap. A proper kicking.

who nose?

Soon. By HIS will.

>tfw i used to watch his show because even though he was a liberal faggot he was mostly pretty humorous through the first bit of season 1.
>tfw hes a raging cunt now and is mostly unwatchable
>tfw his ratings are sinking because people are waking up

its a good feeling

Kek is patient, he will wait more giving him chance to be actually funny, if not, few more years and he will be punished.

Because Oliver is no stranger to meme magic himself

You didn't believe you were the only ones, did you?

wait a minute, none of you are watching him to laugh AT this faggot? c'mon Sup Forums, everything this guy says is comedy gold.

achewood was cool

His punishment must be more severe.

Well Polished answer. Oliver does the left more harm than good.

Yes.

Kek, I know the Ukraine flag isn't rare. It's not common either. It's kinda on the border.

That's because he didn't have a career before he came here

Nobody likes that YouTuber

>He came here
What?

Also, he had a career with that other smug lefty cunt Colbert. Probably nothing prior to that, though.

When did the sad Pepe became the smug frog to the God Kek? How did this transition happen? Did we become so sad that lost all feelings and were left with nothing but smugness and memes?

There are literally ways to summon spirits and ancient gods. Find a green-pilled person skilled in goetia or whatever it's called and ask him to ask Kek your questions.

To tell you the truth, I still wonder why people of this board haven't tried it yet. If you really believe in Kek, then why not try to ask him how to worship him properly, at least?

redditors and newfags mostly

just watch MSNBC

Yup.

When someone pointed out there was a frog god that goes by the name of kek or kuk. It all just fit together.

It sells in burgerland, unfortunately.

You think he's bad now?

Wait till trump wins

"Uhh heh uh hah guys you know I was just kidding right? Heh p-please keep watching my show, I can change, we'll make my show great aga r-right? P-please?"

Meme magic cannot be controlled it controls you.

>Implying you wont get a demon all the time

Hello!

I have some insider information to you, lads.

It turns out that the numbers on top of your posts are NOT in fact the manifestation of an ancient frog god's will, but is in fact a simple post numbering system.

For example, if a poster posts with Id 54767, then the next poster will receive the Id 54768.

See, sometimes the numbers might end up repeating, which us 'oldfriends' call a GET. Fun fact: 1 in 10 posts has a GET, so that means a thread with 100 replies should have 10 GETs!

If you stick a bunch of monkeys in a room with typewriters they will eventually create Hamlet.

It's really no different from sticking a bunch of anons on an imageboard with GETs and them creating a religion out of post IDs.

Hope you learned something today, friends. Have a nice day!

People think its "cultured", we're not very bright as a society anymore to be quite honest. Go to university here with a european accent of some kind and you can get laid with close to zero effort.

dubs if you're a faggot

fuck

>If Kek is real, then why haven't something bad happened to this disgusting creature, yet?

From what I can see his show hasn't aired for over a month.

Also, have you seen his face?

>off by one

Now he'll never be Prime Minister. Kek works in mysterious ways.

Hello,
It turns out that canadian posters don't have a flag
>just a leaf.

If you do everything properly, you'll get the one you've asked for. But you have to do it properly, that's why I recommend asking a "professional" to do it for you. Besides, people who are into this stuff summon all sorts of demons and have special magic circles and trained willpower to protect themselves.

you're lying

youtube.com/watch?v=q0xD_ToLZkI

Unfortunately for you.......

PRAISE KEK

Pride before the fall. He will rise to the height of arrogance, and on November 9th he will be struck down lower than even he deserves. Kek is not to be trifled with.

Because he's a lolcow, user. He's a blessing straight from Kek himself. Praise him.

Oliver will spiral into being unknown after God Emperor is elected. Current year man wil no longer be able to convince people after the Red Pill election of Trump.

I studied abroad in the US, and noticed it. Tons of guys were really weak for that shit. Not sure if its yellow fever or the accent though

HA