OFFICIAL META THREAD

I'm so glad Simpson's threads are done for. Faggots should have stayed in Sup Forums where they belong. Hope you're happy you dumb cartoonposting twats. Long live Chuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KInORkkWk4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7ou6MoKmxFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

L O V E C R A F T I A N

>Long live Chuck.
Soon to be Short die Sneed.

Bunnyfu

10% of the board is Sup Forums right now
10% is actor/actress shit
10% is meta
50% is television

We need /film/, and we need to not call it "film & movies" so it doesn't get shitposted out of existence this time.

>Chuckfag detected
8 years of Sneed faggot

To say that I'm a big lynch fan would be a ginormous understatement. You see, I'm a ginormous lynch fan to the core and I want everyone to know it. His new tv show has had me hypnotized for weeks!

But in all honesty my most favorite movie of all time is hot fuzz. It's fucking hilarious and has in my opinion some of the greatest camera work in the business. I'd put it up their in the top three movies ever made of all time.

Even my priest agrees. New orthodox bro here btw. Currently non practicing but it's so great to get back into the faith after years of being a degenerate agnostoshit. Now if only I could get my cathlocuck parents to stop being pagans!

That reminds me, am I the only one disappointed that stannis Baratheon is actually gone? Oh who am I kidding! Of course not! Sometimes I forget I'm so completely surrounded by intellectuals of mine own caliber. This isn't Reddit after all!

And um, I'd have to say my least favorite movie is a Clockwork Orange. It's far to edgy for me

>We need /film/, and we need to not call it "film & movies" so it doesn't get shitposted out of existence this time.

LAUGH

MY

FUCKING

A S S
S
S

OFF

Fuck off

t. Chuck

>/film/

We need /kino/, and you know it.

tv loved chuck more than sneed

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK IM DYING

lmao

Nigger I'll piss on you. I'll piss on you and I'll shit on you and I'll piss on you. Nigger I'll shit on you. I'll shit on you and I'll piss on you and I'll fuck your shit

ngl this reply kino af

What happened in April 2007?

lolwut

Feed and Seed, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Oh fuck and suck, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo doo

Initial feed & seed release

Mum's Scum and Cum

You're dead.
You'll be raped.
Good luck, chumps

How shot will the mgs movie suck?

youtube.com/watch?v=KInORkkWk4Q

imagine being this angry because you don't get a joke

underage spammer

Someone please explain the 'lovecraftian' meme. Is it the new sneed?

Lovecratian, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Oh Kafkaesque, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo doo

HOTHEAD
O
T
H
E
A
D

Getting mad at sneed memes is the new sneed meme

youtube.com/watch?v=7ou6MoKmxFQ

CALL ON SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED, CALL ON SNEED

Sneed's Seeds? I told you I don't like ethnic food.

I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and fucks.

die irl pls

No rules are enforceable on Sup Forums and mods don't delete/ban shit so we might as well just shitpost to our heart's content

>Newfag redditors being this upset.

This is the death of Sup Forums

Lard Lad looks like Sneed in this pic.

FEED AND SEED?
WHAT DOES IT FUCKING MEAN?
I DONT FUCKING GET IT

Was it autism?

Sneed my life into pieces, this is my last suck and fuck

Suckening no fuckening, dont give a fuck if i trigger the underage sneed spammer