Here's some comedy gold from the folks over at /r/politics

Here's some comedy gold from the folks over at /r/politics

>China, Russia and many other countries will hold national holidays, if Trump is elected. He will be the most damaging and weak president in US history.

>He is worse than most eastern European oligarchs. He doesn't have the money he claims and he's certainly behind intellectually, considering the stuff he says and what little grasp he has, on how the economy and society basically works.

>Are 50% of americans really that dumb? You can always vote a 3rd candidate or protest for voting reforms, or protest in general against inequality.

>But voting Trump?

>And if Trump dies "unexpectedly", you guys want that crazy fanatic Pence to ru(i)n your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We love him so fuck you potatonigger

What was it that made you think that I dislike him you absolute cretin? I was quoting someone else

I need to get Israeli proxy for shitposting

this is Sup Forums you potatonigger

take your /r/ quotes and shove them up your ass

He won't be the most damaging president in US history Obama has already paved the way for the damage Hillary will cause if she is elected.

>muh secret club
>thinking Sup Forums is any better than /r/politics

/r/politics is a literal shill board. None of those people are even real. One of their new tactics is to say Hillary's health doesn't matter becasue Tim Kaine is much better than that "evil evangelic" Pence. Funny thing is, Hillary voted against gay marriage just like Pence did.

>He is worse than most eastern European oligarchs.

Oh really?

youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

Fuck Reddit. r/politics is literally just a bunch of high schoolers getting into internet debating for the first time, mixed with some college students and blue-haired, genderless "zorgs"

>Implying a weaker USA is bad
American hegenomy is cancer and not even americans gain from it, only neocons and neoliberal globalists .

I know, that's why I'm laughing at it

>He will start World War 3
>But also hes a puppet of Russia who will submit to them
Goddamn these people are retarded. In an hour with the Mexican president he proved himself better than Obama, at least he can do a handshake properly

Correct the Record is the puppetmaster of r/politics

everyone gains from it

people with equal powers fight when they disagree

if one much stronger than the other than there is no fight

get the fuck out and never come back you potato nigger

The United States started a technological golden age from 1850 to 2000.
We will be in every history book and archive for the remainder of human existence. If the world survives, that is.

I'm surprised your handlers let you browse Sup Forums

>Ameretard can't deduce that I'm not supportive of the post I quoted

Must be that world class education you get over there

>will hold national holidays, if Trump is elected
We will, but not for the reason stated, but because it will be one less nation in the axis of our anti-human globalist archenemy.

reddit is garbage at anything that isn't autistic and disconnected from anything political

Want to know the exact damage formulas and best units or items in a videogame? Fucking excellent. But their opinions are garbage, pure garbage

>Expecting Mexican intellectuals and Muslim majors excel at reading comprehension

Ignore both anglo flags m8, they arent even anglo anymore

True, also nice digits

Russian-American alliance when?

.. uhu they are happy if he gets elected.. thats why they had a couple of meetings with other leaders basically completely scared asking the obongo to pls prevent trump...
You joke.

>Fighting
>when they have nukes
go to bed monkey

except most of the period betwen 1850-2000 there existed other superpowers than USA.

The problem is that since Nixon the Republican party and it's media catspaws have slowly been indoctrinating it's members in the idea that any kind of societal change is actually a leftwing conspiracy designed to destroy America, and moreover, that anyone who is not a Republican is some kind of wimpy little traitor.
They then use this to get their constituents to vote for them no matter what, even when it rns directly counter to their interests like the whole trickle down economy bullshit they keep pushing.
Republicans finally wised up though, and realized that the Republican party was basically the party of the Rich, for the Rich, screw the little guy. But they are so marinated in the sauce of anti left race baiting psuedo religious paranoia that they can't conceive of voting for anybody in another party.
So they've started voting for anybody in the party who comes along pretending to be an "outsider rebel" leading to idiots like Palin, all those Tea Party upsets in smaller safely republican races that keep bringing in idiots without the least idea of how to run a government, and finally Trump- a former Democrat semi successful businessman who has no idea how to govern the country but knows exactly what lies to tell them.

Just enough truth to make it seem plausible but not enough to prove you aren't a waste of skin.