Did they fuck off-screen?

did they fuck off-screen?

he's gay so no

he's gay so no

What does it feel like to be wanted by a woman

It feels good until you realize that you only want to have sex with each other for a few weeks and then disappear.

sexually? pretty good
loved by and lusted after? nothing else like it in the world

Magical.
Then you get into arguments, the sex goes away, and it sucks.

Is this movie the biggest joke ever? Are we supposed to believe that she liked him because of his personality? The mugshot scene at the end reveals that he's 6'3 so she clearly just liked him because of that and didn't care that he's autistic....

Stressful. You know they're hoping you're gonna bang the shit outta them but you're just not that guy. So you either find a way out of it or follow through with the inevitable disappointment.

The better question is, what song did they fuck to? Something fast, something slow?

Why can't you bang the shit out of them

If she's attractive, best shit ever, if she isn't, it's annoying tb.h

>Are we supposed to believe that she liked him because of his personality?
where would you even get that from?

very few people posting here are qualified to answer, and those that are, are posting in the GoT normaltrash threads

You aren't wrong.

When they want to fuck you feel like anything you do can only reduce that. And sometimes it's true.

Of course, same is true for women. But typically men fuck women and /then/ reject them.

For some fucked up reason, as soon as I'm aware that a certain girl actually likes me I lose nearly all my interest. It's like they immediately become boring and not special at all in my eyes.
Ofcourse that I'm a damn virgin fuck

I've been wanted by a few women, about 5.

It only feels good if you like the girl back, otherwise it feels kinda empty and you pity her, because you want to be alone instead.

If and when you want to be with her though, it's like you've finally got that partner in crime you always wanted to just do anything with

What music did he play?

what did he mean by this?

kid in all honesty it depends on the day and what the hell you actually want to get done

>kid
lmao

is this a bait?

It's good.

t. Guy who lives with his girlfriend and is happy

Can't say. I've never been through that, or I was too much of a bitch to go any further than just looking at her than ignoring her for the rest of my life.
Fuck me.

I have feel it, yes, though, even when I liked the girl, I didn't do shit because I'm too fucking shy and can't approachto girls on my own. Yeah, fuck me.

realizing The girl feels the same as you do. Cuz you attract the type of ppl that is like you the most.

Fuck man. I do the same thing. As soon as i know she likes me my autism turns up a knotch and i get all weird. Feelsbadman

this has to be something deeper maybe your brain calculated the amount of dicks she had prior to you subconsciously. And the Tism too

if you like her too it's more a relief than anything else. If you have your doubts, there's always that feeling of hesitation

rule of attraction.
You want something that is not EASY to get.

the only women that seem to want me I like, but I just don't find remotely physically attractive.

You feel alive and everything in the world feels right.

fucking biology man

he meant that he isnt the passionate lover type. hes boring as fuck in bed and cums early.

this so much, I'm on the latter end of that, fucking sucks.

i was with a girl that wanted to be with me forever. now, i considered her ugly and it was pretty bad for her i assume.

It sucks if the bitch is ugly.

quads confirm

I wouldn't know

this girl that my friend kind of hooked up with. She is nice, prob like 5'2, but really fat. She stands close to me, is very nice to me. I can tell she likes me. I think she is nice, but man I find her so unattractive physically.

>I can tell she likes me
>really fat
she will like anyone that looks passably normal. get someone else.

I just started opening myself up to girls after getting a confidence boost. And it is seriously the greatest experience in the world. It's so much fun and stimulating.

Like a bag of sand

Bu