The great debate

For me it's the Lovecraftian Kafkaesque Chuck and Sneed

>thinking this is a debate
The state of our youth

To shreds, you say.

You're such a Chuck.

Wouldn't Rick be more akin to Bender?

For power rankings?

Rick Sanchez is at Doctor Who or Alucard level. They're above Farnsworth.

For personality? Not similar.

the professor can't even remember to but his pants on

For me?

It's Sneeds

>Just slow it down. I'll just shoot Hitler out the window.
>Darn! I hit Eleanor Roosevelt by mistake.

Farnsworth is the more likeable and consistently well-written and funny character, but Rick's not as bad as the anti-r&m false flag operation's been making him out to be

I wonder what lengths of wire rick used to make his portal gun?

PIVOT

formerly chuck's

this to be quite honest famalamalamz

futurama is a superior show, especially earlier seasons

early futurama > rick and morty
futurama season 5+ < rick and morty

DENTAL PLAN
LISA SNEEDS BRACES

Christ almight. Being consistent is not consistent with how real humans act.

Farnsworth acts like a very good stage character. Sanchez acts like a human who believe he's on stage all the time.

wow really made me think

Thank

>Actually thinking Reddit is worth debating

me in the middle

Farnsworth helped create a theorem with a basketball team

based Doof > Reddit > white Frink

>the anti-r&m false flag operation
>R&Mfags actually believe this

Yeah, it's a massive conspiracy that people think your shitty show is shitty.

MY NAME IS DOOF

the best part about making fun of r&m is how triggered its defenders become

plus it's morally righteous since the show is objectively dumb

A challenger approaches.

Fuck off

Rick and Morty is like what I wanted Futurama to be. If you look at the Pilot of Futurama compared to the rest of the series, there's a massive tone shift. It goes from dystopian future dark comedy cartoon to "animated sitcom of tomorrow" with weekly guests...

You

>colbert, john oliver, susan sarandon, logic, patton fagfuck, keegan, etc
Yeah, your argument is retarded. The first episode is also pretty optimistic.

Nah. I listened to Sup Forums on that and ignored the later seasons for a while... Turns out, 6-10 Futurama is still enjoyable, if not as good as the early seasons, and consistently better written than R&M. I still like R&M though. Futurama just has a noticeably better pool of talent working on it.

That's 4 challengers

they're all the same person, underage faggot.

>imagine actually thinking R&M is good AND believing the hate for it is a global conspiracy
Kys my man

What annoys me about sneedposting, unlike Baneposting, is that it ruins threads about something good. Baneposting is about TDKR which is the weakest of the Nolan films, it's justified with entire threads dedicated to it. But sneeposting turns comfy simpsons threads into nothing but sneedposting. Hell, at least Baneposting is 1 or 2 posts in a thread not about baneposting. Sneedposting turns up everywhere.

>It goes from dystopian future dark comedy cartoon to "animated sitcom of tomorrow" with weekly guests
How was the pilot more dystopian than the rest of the show? I didn't pick up on that at all.

How did the tone change? Fry has always been the vehicle for upbeat optimism occasionally lowered because of his longing for/reminder of the past. The show still deals with existential angst, depression and morbid social issues, but has the good grace to never lose sight of its driving storylines along the way, and tackles those themes with with and humor. Rick and Morty totally blows in this regard and is constantly pivoting from one emotional extreme to the next. If you want sugar-laced ADHD popcorn, just say that.

>Sneedposting turns up everywhere.
It's Lovecraftian in that regard.

I'm assuming he is talking about Old New York but there are DARKER episodes then the idea that New York (And the rest of the Earth) was built over itself.

Yeah it's pretty Kafkaesque if I do say so myself.

Rick is probably smarter, but Futurama is a better show overall

Wurnstrom, no contest.