What does Sup Forums think about this kino?

What does Sup Forums think about this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AfE3TDJwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's kino.

Not Lovecraftian enough

No bare Audey tits.

GAY COUPLE WITH BLACK BABY OUT OF NOWHERE

What did he mean by this?

Was great, whens season 2

aubrey plaza was great.
dan stevens pretty good
blonde chick was a cute
plot, direction, etc was overall pretty good

Why doesn't this board ever talk about this show? It was really good.

Does this mean Marvel truly won?

That's nuts. It was proper cosmic horror at parts.

From the webms from it that I've seen posted here, it seems like a pretentious pile of wank.
Doubly so considering that it's based on a comic

What is there to say? It was amazingly comprehensible and straightforward considering how stylized it was. On a repeat viewing it's almost operatic. Clearly defined heroes, flaws, and villains, on a basic story of facing up to them.

I think some of these scenes were unnecessary like the extra dancing scenes, but overall it was good. Anyone here feel otherwise?

That really happened. He's been using his powers all along for schizophrenic shits and giggles, and the yellow eyed demon has been deleting those memories.

I dont think a show ever failed a finale as bad as Legion did.

They did such an amazing job building up to the final battle, and the final move that the two greatest psychics in the world do is...

A FUCKING GAME OF CHICKEN BUM RUSHING EACHOTHER WITH THEIR "ENERGY" GLOWING AROUND THEIR BODIES.

Words really cant express how fucking inane and childish that finale was after all the noir subtle mysterious unknowable ways the psychic powers manifested and were used throughout the season.

I really wish I could drop a show after the finale, but I cant I have just have to live with the feeling of getting shit on.

>A FUCKING GAME OF CHICKEN BUM RUSHING EACHOTHER WITH THEIR "ENERGY" GLOWING AROUND THEIR BODIES.

Okay that was the worst part.

Especially after British David was like 'did they fight with their fists? no'

youtube.com/watch?v=6AfE3TDJwHs

she needs the dick

We did but there's only one season. Most people on here thought it was pretty good and there was a lot of debate about who the fat guy in the suit was up until it was confirmed. You'll just have to wait til season 2 for more frequent discussion.

Without using google, tell me what the word "pretentious" means to you. Please.

>after watching a bunch of gifs, I can form an opinion about the show.

You sound like the pretentious wank.

Shoot you're giving me painful Heroes flashbacks where the first season had a miserable finale and it took me 1 1/2 more seasons until I realized the show was dead.

I'm worried though, it really was a hard mind fuck and I hope they continue with this style and even refine it without turning into full American horror story boring trash.

These parts and the silent movie parts were cringe though.

Also why the gay couple and black kid? What a way to throw it into a finale.

the only possible saving grace is the slight chance the show ran out of money and couldn't properly do the finale.

The story and powers from here on out only got exponentially greater and more crazy if they think for a second they will get away with DBZ battles then its DOA

The hope hurts, but like and said that blue glowing chicken battle was retarded. Also flight of the concords man wasn't great either. A wholly useless character with poor acting.

>season 2 will have more episodes and a new actor for the shadow king
>A new actor for the Shadow King
Please no

started good but went full reddit in the last episodes

>ywn fuck a hot chick only for her to turn into her even hotter daughter while you're fucking her

feels bad man

What happened is, it was only suppose to be 7eps, the network asked for an 8th when they renewed it, and so we got ep8 which was obviously a drop in quality from the rest

He was the best though, he properly portrayed the useless silly character.

Ep7 is the best in the season fgt. Ep8 kinda sucked tho.

As a Sup Forumsfag, I like it simply for doing a proper scary Shadow King. I thought it was going to be a "Marvel" show without any connection to the rest of the Marvel lore until he showed up.

Are you afraid of fatties? Actually seeing this sack of shit wobble around made me not worried about anything anymore.

Is this true user? It makes so much sense. Ep. 8 did feel like it was thrown on and was so unecessary. Also they did wear out the Lenny character actor with all of the lame dancing and reddit/parks and rec jokes. Why would she be the same looking character for Oliver?

>best in the season

Fuck off. The pilot and the first few were by far the best. They lost it a bit after that hence the game of chicken fight.

Le goofy man is so le randumb.

Really good shows and flicks don't really get talked about much here, save for late at night, because there's not a whole lot to talk about. It's why there are so many waifu threads from shows rather than actual discussion, because we all end up agreeing on the key components of the show and turn into blathering idiots because so-and-so has pretty feat you'd want to see squish some jello.

Yes its true, I just can't be bothered finding the source right now
>why the same
because their all the same person, Legion/David is hundreds of personalities inside the same body each with a power, just a theory but thats how it works in the comics and I'm pretty sure its whats going on here.

>too much dancing

Kys

>he didn't like the bolero
opinion discarded

Anyone else worried it was getting a bit into American horror story territory?

H̶͇͓̖͔̤̦̪͚̝̙͘͜͞E̵͉̣̫͇̦̹̫̯̫̠̳̯̘͙̤̳͔͘͠͡ ̖͓̩̪̱̙̺̥̖̬͉͜͝C̴̯͎̱̞̯̪͚̱͓͇̯̟̖͍͎̝̙͓͠͠O̵̧̙̘͙͔̫̞͇͚͢͢M̧̼̝̣̖̹̟͖͖̖̹̣̘̳̬͇͢͜ͅE͈͓̣͈͜͡Ş̵̸̜̱͇͙̖͞͞

You know where to go

Go faggot, maybe someone will agree with your shitty opinons there

>reddit spacing
way to out yourself plebbit, now go

Are you retarded?

The show has 7.5/10 acting but 10/10 visuals

>more leddit spacing
keep it up plebbit

It is easier to shit on shows that are absolute shit. You don't really think TDKR is a good movie right?

Dude the TDKR is the biggest thing since the silent era

That musical sequence doe

I wanted more of those scenes desu

I bet you said the same thing about American Gods

We talked about it when you were talking about Drumpf on reddit

American Gods was KINO though

I gathered the same opinion from the commercials, but was pleasantly surprised when I watched it. The characters, in general, are far more likeable than you would think, and the show soars for it.

It's not a meme-able show like Game of Thrones.