How did a balding, fat divorced jobless man afford a house in a mostly white neighborhood?

How did a balding, fat divorced jobless man afford a house in a mostly white neighborhood?

he had a job, literally all it takes.

He had a job.

army job

probably paid big since he had decades served, albeit one of the worst jobs

bulk and cut

he had a job

Do twenty years, you get 50% pay of your highest honorable rank, 100% for thirty.

Was my plan, but shit happens, and didn't make it to four.

most people dont but they the reservist stuff isn't a bad consolation prize.

You gonna use the GI Bill? Free education is still a p good deal.

It was the 90s user

>balding
>fat
>divorced

None of these preclude you from n owning a home.

>unemployed

He was a barber in the Army. Probably got a VA loan and got the house through that.

I don't think you realize just how absolutely cheap everything is in texas, especially when the state doesn't gouge you of your hard earned money.
Even austin is cheap compared to other hipstery cities of comparable size.
God bless this state.

He was part of a top secret government test program to create super soldiers. In order to help keep it covered the army paid him handsomely and kept him around as a barber.

>God bless the largest sinkhole of American federal tax dollars

It's cheap because the rest of the country pays to support your shithole of a state.

He didn't get that bill for free user.

Mate, that money literally just goes to the military bases and texas STILL pays far more than it takes in unlike whatever deadweight state you live in.

based thankyouforyourservice poster

Texas

OPERATION INFINITE WALRUS

Most of that is squandered/embezzled on fulltime bullshit highway "maintenance." Fuck driving through texas.

>Fuck driving through texas.
literally the worst highway system in the country. what a fucking awful mess

The biggest assholes in the country are Texas rednecks and California liberals.

Right?

>don't mess with Texas, fuck the rest of this lib country

>WAHHH!!! WE NEED FEDERAL AID BECAUSE OF RAIN!!! WAAHHHHH!!!

based florida

Maybe online. I'm from the north east and spent time in both states, I found them both to be nice.

You haven't driven through Tennessee my dude.
You have to spend an ungodly amount of time driving through that shithole state because none of the highways have an even remotely efficient route through the state so you end up spending like 3 times as long as anywhere else on a road trip.
It's ridiculous.

texas highways are just like 3/4th closed at any given time.

FUCK I love being a Jew Yorker

would you take advantage of Bill like Wally did?

>a bungalow in a small suburb is expensive
>t. doesn't know what a mortgage is
let's not forget they lived right around the block from lucky and all his other toothless white trash tire-burning rusty-car-up-on-blocks friends

the worst part is that if you want to go past houston or dallas you have to take like 10 off ramps and detours, even if there is no construction. anywhere else you take 1-2 exits and that's it