STILL WANT TO MESS WITH US?

STILL WANT TO MESS WITH US?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-is-now-the-second-biggest-arms-dealer-in-the-world-a7225351.html
historylists.org/other/list-of-6-british-ships-sunk-during-the-falklands-war.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a muslim. Bend over, kuffar

I want to fug Karen

Are military is still small, we only need to wake up and our shipbuilding and militarism will rise.
Rule Britannia!

Eurofighters look like flying ass.

Karen is rightful American property.
There's nothing you or Bongistan can do about it.

> mark 6 helmet
> no foregrip on rifle
> DPM
> zero scrimmage

We already did. Go fuck some shit up, Dad

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-is-now-the-second-biggest-arms-dealer-in-the-world-a7225351.html

Sure, why not

honestly i've never seen more pathetic creatures than brits, where you have adults bullying minors, you guys are weak.
i remember when i was 14yo went to bournemouth one summer back in 05 and a couple of friends and i were hanging outside a cyber cafe, this one britfuck tall as big bin pushed us so hard slamming us onto the wall, pity we were soo young and small.

>Got cucked by Brit

>Bitter about it to this day

TopKek

Where's this gif from?

no one can match bongistan shitposting capabilities

Already doing a great job of destroying yourselves from the inside.

it is a memory that i will never forget, see we were kids ffs, and the guy was at least 27.

Eurofighter with fake cement guns, later replaced with real guns that didn't work as a cost saving.

Tank that was created as a shame tank replacement.

Sub that is rusting unexpectedly due to terrible quality control when it's not running aground.

Rifle that is a joke even after an outside contractor took two tried at fixing it.

Ex Royal Engineers reporting for duty, Sir!

banter does not equal shitposting

lel, Canada.

Shoulda kicked the twat in his balls.

We would stomp you in less than a month like the bug you are
Hell pic related could do so if we resurrected him and told him you were trying to have another go and have him full control of our military

That L85 either just fired a millisecond ago, or it failed to extract. There's a casing stuck half in the breech. Says a lot.

Crack on sapper.

Your ship building would take 2 years to get to a level worthy of constant output
And thats AFTER you manage to band together
As of now it takes you a year and a half to build fucking anything

Ha, just try it, yank.

You might be a superpower but you haven't factored in British expertise, and British pluck and courage.

The Empire will rise again, and Anglo subversion will make your pitiful state a member of the greatest empire on Earth once again.

The sun never sets, my boy.

JF on this board doing my fucking nut in 2bh

Wish they'd all FUCK OFF back to Noogaboogaland or w/e

Where's this gif from?

When you want rosbif.

Au contraire, we can build our ships to compete with the very best.

Hey don't talk shit about dad, sure we may had a few conflicts in the past but he's still awesome

It actually does if it doesn't relate to the topic. Banter is shitposting. People hate Canada because they shitpost without the banter. People here like to pretend it's not off-topic when you're talking about Trump raping a 12 year old, some retard comes along and tells some mexishit who was making a comment towards it, that Mexico should be nuked and he's a shit skin. It's shitposting because it's off-topic.

historylists.org/other/list-of-6-british-ships-sunk-during-the-falklands-war.html

i think the design of the rifle sorta negates the need for a foregrip in this situation, could be wrong though, my military knowledge comes from vidya and hollywood.

Sometimes you must discipline an unruly child.

Rafale is so aesthetic

Kek. That's a tale that deserves one of these things

Doesnt matter. Who won?

THE BRITISH EMPIRE WON YOU DAFT BAT

Why the fuck would he walk around a leaf?

We could literally drop 3 H-bombs on you that you couldn't stop and you would lose in literally 10 minutes flat

An Empire get six multi million dollar ships fucked outta the water by a shitty banana republic.

Great victory, just like the boer wars.

RAMP

>uses "literally" twice in the same sentence

You're embarrassing us, bud.

Want to cummy in Queen Mummie

No, my friend. We would take them down, and respond in kind.

I also imagine we would land in Florida, and commence our March up the east coast, with daily Blitz style bombing raids.

Want to smeg on Queen Mum's leg.

If there was ever conflict between UK and USA all wed have to do is activate Empire mode and the canadrones would ALL, as in every single canadian, start to march south, with rifles, shooting anything that moved, not to mention activating slave mode whereby all the nigs in america already would become another wave of drones already on your soil, sure you have the biggest military, but while your out floating around running from poseidon, oh yeah, i forgot to mention, brittania rules the waves, that includes poseidon, your entire civilization would be reduced to ash. Within 2 weeks america would surrender, and by that I mean what few members of government made it to bunkers, and not a single bullet would have left a british rifle.

Shit posting aside, in a time of war Britain would send off the remaining white men and the Pakis would destroy you from the inside within a year.

The Argies were crushed, we were relatively unscathed.

We were in unfamiliar waters as far away from home as one could be. And we won for the glory of the empire.

If you look to the bottom of the pic you can see another casing, the rifle is being fired, theres also a possible shockwave in the sand in the lower right but that could just be poor photography.

Will do, boss.
I used to like blowing stuff up. But I'm a civvy now.

Using explosives is fun, but I don't wish to get hammered by the law.
My mrs is a cop and we have kids.

If anyone threatens Her Majesty, then my skills may be useful....

Like a spider crushing an ant but loosing two legs in the battle.

Go 1v1 Rosbif

We would draft the pakis primarily, tell them they're waging jihad or some other dumb Muslim shit like that.

why is napoleon riding a gekko ?

French engineering

Your cheeses make me want to vomit, frog.

Brie is pretty good mate, with some honey roast ham on a toasted baguette, make sure you get a snotty one though, if you can slice it its not a real brie.

TOP KEK CANADIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us BRITS are ITCHING for a war with you SYRUPKEKS. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of KEK soil that has running water, electricity, or syrup that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and demolishing EVERY SYRUP FACTORY they see. When ANGLOLAND is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>
>Where's this gif from?
Looks like Turn.

Great show
> (OP)
>Ex Royal Engineers reporting for duty, Sir!

WHERE ARE THESE GIFS FROM I NEED MORE REDCOAT MEDIA

Yes, at the speed of a tortoise
Your shipyards are ancient garbage at this point
Pushing out battleships and carriers were never your strong suit during either war and you've only gotten worse since
The question isn't quality it's the fact that you are not poised to do so in a timely manner that would befit a war.
Hell we are but at a 10th of what we used to thanks to Bill Clinton's purge of production plants and AFB's

Don't forget our new carriers are fucking diesel powered and have to rely on the carrier variant of that dogshit F-35
>JUST

>Rosbifs
>Still hating France since 1066

NEVER FORGET

Nah it's bare useful senpai; lets you get it a lot tighter in the shoulder; there's also a bipod that pops out for when you're in the prone position

I love this country but our handling of Afghanistan was a fucking mess

We've come a long way since 1982. Our politicians were to blame in Afghanistan, and the coalition hierarchy itself. There was no clearly defined goal. Poor choices made by higher ups.

Kek. UK is a fucking joke. Remember that time Hitler bombed the shit out of you and all you could do is cower in your homes?
Go back to sucking American Zionist cock.

Nice get med pack

>"cower in your homes"

listen up pal, I live in a city that was bombed hard in WW2 and I went to uni in a city that the term Blitzkreig was named after. No one was hiding, they hid during raids and went about there business like nothing happened after. Got on with it per say.

Remember that time Hitler started WW2 and the swiss cowered in there vaults and stayed neutral.

>still bitching about the boer war
Thanks for the bling m8.

>I also imagine we would land in Florida
And we would wipe you the fuck out
We have more guns here than you have military members
And not just guns, tanks, howitzers of every model you can imagine, land mines, bombers, and this is just civilian use.
If we were talking about the US military presence here(which we can't be because if they were in play you would never make it half way across the Atlantic before you were destroyed let alone off your island since for the past 120 years we have been practicing fighting our wars on our enemy's land not our own) you wouldn't even be able to communicate with each other since Florida is where Telecom is based.
And before we include ANY of that you need to remember
Florida has beaten and kicked out every nation that has ever occupied it(all 4) and you were one of said 4 yourself so it's not like there isn't a precedent of doing it before.
You're kidding yourselves if you think you could take us, you would have a better time assaulting New York City than Florida.
You really have no idea just how easy it would be to wipe you and every other Anglo nation you have sucking your cock(except Straya, there will only be 3 things at the end of the universe, the Jews hatred for the white man, the center of the universe collapsing, and Bogans) off the map
For fuck sake we have more American Irish than Canada has people and that's including all their little shitskin friends

>less powerful than their former colony
What went wrong?

Oh shit, h-he's not bluffing!!!

Was Britain ever Great?

I'm reading a history of the royal navy and it just seems like one farce after another.

If USA army is so good how come you lose all your wars? How come farmers and rock dwelling goat fuckers give you so much trouble? You have never fought against a sophisticated modern military in your history, you think some rag head with a russian rpg is equal to the SAS? you guys would have no chance. You have the numbers, ill grant you that, but give me 1 british soldier voer 10 americans any day.

The Lightning II is amazing, wait until next year when we start putting them into the air force, friend of mine is a jump trooper and told me point blank all those flaws the media was talking about was intentional trolling so they could have an excuse to change the engines again

Its literally right there in the name burger. Great Britain.
fuck
yankee reading comprehension everybody.

shh guys let him have this

it'll make the end easier for him

>You have never fought against a sophisticated modern military in your history
Literally nobody has you nonce
Also
>Implying we want to win against the AK wielding shitskins
You need to learn how our politicians make money user

You know we have nukes too right. In fact I'm pretty sure we've even got a couple or yours stored over here too. Don't go to war with a country that's storing nukes for you.

>The History of the Royal Navy

Well keep reading because you're going to have your answer pretty soon.

In 1000 years when Naval war is a curio of the past the Royal Navy will be THE Navy of history.

If not through it's vast achievements then as a the model of all the others. It figures being an island people.

ITT: civilians who don't get how complicated a question which the 'best' army is.

>a city that the term Blitzkreig was named after
lol what?

>Not evening mentioned it's an A1 with a casing causing a stoppage

>BadMilitaryUnderstanding.jpg

US soldiers are awful fighters, and the British would land in Florida, New York and, from our bases in the Indian Ocean, take California in a matter of weeks. Washington in a month.

Your leaders would be cowering in bunkers.

It's a simple question.

The British.

The civil servant rifle:

It never works, and you can't fire it.

The best at what?

US will collapse before we do, pal.

War

>A swiss can be this thick
Unbelievable desu

>implying that losing six ships is a bad thing

You fucking retard, we were lucky to only lose six. Luckily Argentine bombs were dropped too low half the time so didn't arm.

Most of what modern armies do isn't conventional war-fighting. It's more generally useful to have an army that's good at e.g stabilisation ops. Also, which war? E.g the Israeli army is very good at what it does, but has no expeditionary capability. So it's great at one type of war, and bad at others.

We sell ourselves short. It's the greatest deception. You least expect it. BANG

Spooky.You wont need it tho.

But will "Rule Britannia" become reality once again?

>gun is all backwards
>wings in the wrong places on the jet
>submarine has a door at the top where air can leak out
>tank has some tape or something blocking the shooty barrel
stop messing around bongs

Probably Scotland's best example of inflicting butthurt on the Anglo - John Paul Jones.

t. Scot

>will "Rule Britannia" become reality once again?

"rule the waves"?
No.

You have a 10 warhead payload that we house there specifically for waking up the Ruskies if they decide to play
You barely have any.
And unlike you and the rest of the world we actually have a middle defense system that can stop nukes before they can be detonated(Russia kinda does but it only works against shitty 3rd rate nukes and about 1/3rd of their stockpiles)

>when you develop a new cost-saving armoured fighting vehicle and it's 700% over budget