youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck this open borders faggot

>Johnson
>Libertarian

Who?

HUEHUEHUE HERE COME THAT RISING JOHNSON

HUEHUEHUE HES POLLING AT 12 PERCENT IN THIS ONE POLL

HUEHUEHUE GET IT? HERE COME THAT JOHNSON? ITS VERY SIMILAR TO HERE COMES THAT BOY! LOL!

THE CREATION OF THIS MEME COST 5% OF GARYS CAMPAIGN BUDGET OF $500k

great job OP, solid memeing

who do i make the $20k check out to?

-team Gary

>Koch brothers globalist shill.

>Vp literal gun grabber

Thank you Ross Perot 2.0

> UNDOCUMENTED!!!!

yeah no

youtu.be/-xlmU9LvtAs

Fuck this guy, but the more attention he gets the more votes he'll siphon off from $hillary

He obviously isn't going to win and this campaign is obviously not going to grow the party. He just has lots of extra opportunity to not totally fail embarrassingly because Bernie, Trump, and Clinton. I'm sure that at least half of Libertarians, like myself, are voting for Trump. The fucking federal court is on the line.

Cant Parry The Gary

Wow being a cuck anti gun, BLM supporter and pro illegal immigration is really stealing those Trump voters!

Hes going to be a reverse perot and cost clinton the election. Any states hes polling high in are Trump states now!

Gary the cuck BTFO by based Paul Joseph Watson

Just checked the polls. I think hes gonna give Trump colorado and possibly Minnesota and Connecticut. Sad! for the clinton campaign

Is this really the case? Does he cost Clinton more votes than he costs Trump?

If so, Gary Johnson is an angel sent by Kek to deliver Trump the presidency.

>THEY ARE UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS, NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
>w-why is that mr. johnson
>BECAUSE I SAID SO THAT'S WHY!

He costs her more total votes, BUT it's likely that he's hurting Trump's chances in the swing states.

Obviously hard to tell for sure, but common sense would suggest that Johnson does more harm than good.

If he takes more votes from Clinton in total, but not in swing states, does that make the swing states different from other states? Like, are they populated by a different 'kind' of voters?

this is fucking disgusting

Voters in swing states are more likely to vote, and more likely to vote for one of the major two parties.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT????
*triggered*

Oh, rising johnson? Like a boner.

I would so love an election where nobody got over 40%.

Welcome to Canada.