So I've been reading along with the Bat-Thread storytimes that have been going on these last few weeks...

So I've been reading along with the Bat-Thread storytimes that have been going on these last few weeks, and I enjoyed Court of Owls mostly. My one big question, though, is this:

In all the years Batman has been Batmanning, he never thought to use the hollow 13th floors as bat-bases? Or even just to investigate them and make sure they were clear?

I guess a various Batman dump, then.

Stop trying to make sense of Scott Snyder hes a hack. None of his secret Batman history makes sense.

I'm inclined to agree, actually. It would (maybe) be neat given an Elseworlds or the like, but it tends to ignore or trample upon anything that doesn't suit it, and that's a shame.

keep in mind that the timeline got compressed so Batman was Batman for just 5 years or something

that's also why part of the Gotham Initiative was about rebuilding stuff and putting his bunkers around which triggered the Owls

Kek.

Eh. As obsessed as Snyder says he was with the court and as methodical as he's supposed to be, it seems like a tremendous oversight. YUGE.

The hollow 13 floors were only invented for the purposes of that story and didn't exist before that period.
In addition, they will likely never be mentioned ever again in coming years.

>As obsessed as Snyder says he was with the court and as methodical as he's supposed to be

So it relies on the word of someone who has been known to exaggerate or outright lie before?

You're write, it's probably just slapdash writing.

This is a great page

Stupid typo. Welp, I'm about done. Have a great day everyone.

Name a Batman comic and I'll storytime it. Go.

Batman/Punisher: Deadly Knights

Here we go, motherfucker.

This is a Dixon comic, alright.

This is a lot harder with only one monitor now.

As far as I know, "last time I was in Gotham" would be Batman/Punisher: Lake of Fire released earlier the same year, where Punisher fought Azrael.

Actually written by Dennis O'Neil, so I might read it.

the green outfit has potential as a random cape.

Wait, Jigsaw was in the Punisher Warzone movie, right? Or at least one of the Punisher movies.

One of the funniest performances I've ever seen.

Tim's "hackitude" has always been really annoying to me. I don't get how anyone can like Tim but hate Harper Row.

Exploitable.

Probably missed some spots because I did it in paint, though.

Check out those rad hacking moves! Go! Go! Go!

The more bullets you fire at a superhero, the less likely they are to hit him or even hinder him in any way.

I'll take the wordiness of the 70's over the stupid narration of the 90's any day.

>Batman using a guy as a bullet shield
Bat of Murder

I wonder if it's required in these crossovers for the heroes to defeat each other's villains.

Should come in handy.

Never understood why batzarro had chains. Always thought it was dumb until I just thought about it.

Chains rattle therefore are noisy, this would be alerting his presence at all times. Meaning he's not stealthy. He's literally the opposite of batman

Dixon:
>fuck u batman kill da jokr

O'Neil:
>no fuk u punisher

And that's that.

I have something neat planned, hopefully should finally get to post it tomorrow.

Thanks for reading, Sup Forumsmpadres

For fucks sake Bruce...

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!

I love you Batman, but you make it damn difficult sometimes.

Seriously what were they thinking with this scene, literally telling him just to run

wasn't this crossover post Jason too?

Several years post-Jason, yes.

Nothing happens. What a surprise.

>crossovers

This. Scott Snyder's "big picture" plots always have holes in them, but he writes great individual moments so people give it a pass.

>People think we're joking when we say "Joker is Batman's waifu"

Eh, Batman would do that for any criminal in that situation. Joker's just the go-to villain for Batman crossovers - he's in the Hulk one, and the Spider-Man one too.

He didn't get pissy when all the nameless mobsters got Franked, though. He was just like "Whatever, when this is done go away."