Did anyone see hillary's gaggle get suddenly cut off and go to bright blue/white??? it was on fox

Did anyone see hillary's gaggle get suddenly cut off and go to bright blue/white??? it was on fox

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA
youtube.com/watch?v=kepM786FU54
liveleak.com/view?i=144_1473174671
youtube.com/watch?v=uY7Zm9DILFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumbass.

Wtf was that

*COUGH COUGH COUGH* DONALD J TRUMP IS *ACHHKCKKh-h-cough COUGH COUGH* Un-fit *HAAACccHuhuKakhakhakhaCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH* Where is my water.

Vote for my vagina, goy.

She will do press conferences mid air now that way they will not be live. Who wants to bet that those reporters have one hell of a NDA to be able to fly with her.

yea i saw it....had it on in the back ground and wasnt really paying attention...what happened? the video feed did something weird...

WTF

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT.

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT IN DETAIL.

> gaggle get suddenly cut off and go to bright blue/white

WTF IS THIS?

it's bile.

It couldn't be flem/mucus because it would float.

This shit has weight/density.

I say BILE.

Similar thing happened on CNN
They tried playing the clip and then about ten seconds in, a wierd High pitched rewind sound started playing and the tape started getting reminded like a real old VHS tape
They shut it down lol

WTF WAS THAT FALLING INTO THE GLASS!!!!

Nasty dude! That's a lot of lung butter

what the fuck

Cough drop lozenges

really makes you puke

It's a cough drop.

literally what the fuck is that shit

someone message dr drew

IT'S BILE AND FLESH.

Blue & white, you say?

foxnews had on a clinton "press conference" from her plane....then right in the middle of it the audio cut out and the screen went white....then it cut to the anchor and he was like...ok..time for a commercial break...

Thanks for correcting the records.

Not cough drops, she clearly coughs it up from her lungs/stomach.

There were no lozenges consumed before the incident. Unless you are saying a cough drop will not dissolve in 15 mins, or not dissolve in 15 mins in her stomach.

Cough drops debunked.

I think I'm going to puke.

Hillary needs to just go back into hiding.
Watching her trying to even speak is hard.

>someone message dr drew
he's already dead user

RIP in Peace

it's definitely a cough drop. you can hear it clicking against her teeth. she nearly chokes on it and then goes for the water to spit it out. this doesn't make it any less disgusting, mind you.

look at her fucking throat

>checked
user you shouldn't joke about things like that especially when you have GETs like that

Have you ever had a cough drop? You don't swallow them and I used to have them all the time in high school and they'd last at least 25-30 minutes

digitally confirmed

F

DRUMPFKINS GETTIN DESPERATE

She is so sick, disgusting as hell. Even though it really is just a cough drop it's still fucking disturbing.

>Who wants to bet that those reporters have one hell of a NDA to be able to fly with her.

And they will never cross her. As soon as they do they'll be tossed off the campaign beat and will never have access to her white house.

>bright green cough drop

oh please. You were desperate months ago.

Who puts in multiple cough drops at once?

something about this makes it the most repulsive thing I've ever seen

>It's a cough drop.

Thanks for "Correcting the Record™"!

>25-30 minutes

More like 5 minutes before I unknowingly start to chew them.

I'm pretty sure it was aliens again. They fucking control our lives.

Someone with a bad cough to supress.

Yes I have and that is not a cough drop, your CTR damage control is hilarious.

A heavy/dense green liquid spit into a glass, that instantly sinks and forms a pool in the bottom. She coughs it up from her lungs/stomach.

CTR on damage control.

Obviously correct. She dealt with it in the least messy way possible. There's nothing disgusting about a lozenge. OP and his minions are really mad about nothing at all. Why so much rage? Is it because mommy didn't provide enough cuddles in early life?

>trying this hard
i feel bad for you

can you just leave? we already know trump will win

Nope, just not wanting to loose our country to a traitor war criminal, who lies all the time.

No that's not how she rolls, they will be tossed off the plane midflight.

The really funny part is that all polling indicates that he won't win because he still thinks America is made up of butthurt white males. It's not!!!! The minorities he's directed hatred towards will make sure his views are vanquished from the mainstream of American politics forever. As a very wise man recently said, this is the last stand of the white man in federal politics in America. How much does this thought make you rage, user?

Just one fisherman's friend will do, but don't tell Hillary. Every time she coughs, Trump gets stronger

Cough drops during a speech? TWO cough drops in her mouth during a speech?

No son, no.

Lol none at all since its false the final boss battle of whites wont rely on a election m8

what song will you play when trump wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA

lol, most minorities don't vote, most millennials don't vote. Hillary Is fucked, she Is already losing the bump she gained from the DNC, and losing her health as well It seems. Try harder nigger.

itt consevashit e doctors

wtf is this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kepM786FU54

Correcting the record this hard. So she was giving a perfectly articulate speech with a fucking cough drop in her mouth? Bullshit. You can HEAR the gob of shit come up in the last part of the cough and she just about gags on it. Grabs glass and spits the shit out, forgetting the glass is transparent and that all will see her feral lung scum.

F

>muh minorities

mhhh

Jesus H... That's worse than Ted's booger... I seriously feel sick to my stomach now.

what is it?

Look at her holding that seat awkwardly over that other guys head in order to maintain balance. This whore is dying.

Speaking of Ted's booger. Who else is surprised that didn't get ridiculed across the media?

You are autistic

OP HERE FROM A DIFFERENT COMPUTER
THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Since one of these groups who hate Trump are educated white people, then this assures that he's not going to have the numbers. There aren't enough raging rednecks in America.

it's a snot/mucus and already infected, needed antibiotic maybe a week she'll be fine, but if still going like that it's gonna be a blood..or chronic bronchitis.

wrong. you still havent noticed the WW2 connection. GB and france against germany and italy. germany and italy are pro immigration this time.

germany got rekt by romanian immigrants post WW1 pre WW2. the axis is now pretending to be pro immihration to destroy the enemy and hope to get the rest of the world on their side

if france and GB are shifting away from multiculturalism what does that mean for their ally america? the sides are fixed based on WW2. so spain folds like faggots and is on germanys side. think about this real hard burger man

Sorry m8 your simply nervous if what yoy say is true he would not be where he is in the polls this late in the game and if hillary felt as confident as you she would not be spending millions on hiring phsyoclogist and professionals to help her deabte a man who "just does not have the numbers to win"

Hahahahh

He Comes!!.

Lizard ayyyy's teleported her mid-sentence

They wanted him to beat Trump.

Geehhhahahhhrgh... I can't stop thinking about it now!

>thinks celibrities are educated.

Wuz diz shiet?

liveleak.com/view?i=144_1473174671

>celibrities
>educated

That was from yesterday. The video I posted was from just an hour ago

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uY7Zm9DILFE

>implying a smart set guides the vote in a democracy
The crowd doesn't give a damn about intellectuals. It drifts with the element that contains the most enthusiasm around its candidate.

obvious shill is obvious

Did Hillary transform in to pepe?

Why are you so fucking retarded? Have you ever fucking had a lozenge before?

Okay how does that happen?
I know camera fucked up the white balance but her face woudnt look like that
??????????

That's the way she lays her eggs you fucktards.

W-what the fuck is happening.

Frog in throat
Pants will bloat

Croak and choke
The spell is broke

Fecal thighs
Disguise no lies

Urine bag
Dead old hag

to me that looked like military backpacks and some dude in a hooded coat... what happened on the news after this did it go back to the segment or did they move on to other news?

Talked for about 15 seconds then went to a commercial break. The news anchor was pretty surprised.

Please make a gif, dont have my pc and this tablet doesnt support webm

moonman?

IT IT ITS JUST LOZENGES
>Putting 2 lozenges in your mouth before a public speech then spitting them into your drink only to put another one in a few minutes later
Even if they are lozenges this just does not make sense

hmm wonder wtf happened, did some based group flash bomb and bust in to fuck her up?

It's also clearly liquid

so can we get a video link or is everyone going to continue being a huge faggot

God damn... it's been a while since a Sup Forums thread made me feel sick..

She's drinking think liquid because of her Parkinson's. That might have affected the density of whatever she hawked into the glass.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?

She's going to die what the fuck is she spitting up?

also
>88