How do we solve the German problem?

The situation is critical. Germany is plunging Europe into disaster (again). What can we do to stop it? Should we reopen the Aryan blood refineries and resurrect Bomber Harris? This cannot continue!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPhg49BkVrw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Support the AfD party as much as you can. Degrade the other partys as much as you can. Make their faults and all the rape crimes as public as you can. Liberate the media from Merkel and let the hate grow.

THIS NEEDS DEALING WITH

Even with everything going on in Germany AfD are still too minor.

Because the media and all the other partys do everything they can to keep them small. That´s why the european right- wing partys need to support each other.

Go out, knock on doors, redpill your friends. It starts with you.

>look mom i posted it again.jpg
gtfo this board, Heiko-Rüdiger

chill, Merkel has a plan

youtube.com/watch?v=JPhg49BkVrw

>they still don't understand we want to save europe from itself

>Reopen the blood refineries

You think they shut down?

We must reopen the London Cage yet again and punish more ARYANS

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

>Thousands of Germans passed through the unit that became known as the London Cage, where they were beaten, deprived of sleep and forced to assume stress positions for days at a time.

>He was made to clean stairs and lavatories with a tiny rag, for days at a time, while buckets of water were poured over him. If he dared to rest, he was cudgelled. He was also forced to run in circles in the grounds of the house while carrying heavy logs and barrels.

Nor was he the only one. He said men were repeatedly beaten about the face and had hair ripped from their heads. A fellow inmate begged to be killed because he couldn’t take any more brutality.

>Of the 21 accused, 14 were hanged after a war-crimes trial in Hamburg. Many confessed only after being interrogated by Scotland and his men. In court, they protested that they had been starved, whipped and systematically beaten. Some said they had been menaced with red-hot pokers and ‘threatened with electrical devices’.

>In his memoirs, he disclosed that a number of men were forced to incriminate themselves. A general was sentenced to death in 1946 after signing a confession at the Cage while, in Scotland’s words, ‘acutely depressed after the various examinations’.

ARYANS BTFO. How will they ever recover?

The German problem?
Eh... Die schaffen das schon!

yeah to kill everyone. shes illuminati

It already has been handled by the US. Germany will outbreed itself out of existence. They are socially retarded and they will always elect some sociopath that will try to dominate everyone else. This is why you have refugees.

they're just here temporarily now stop acting like a pussy and keep a cool head

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
Where will you be on the ARYANDIED?

This picture worth more than a thousand words

This. We took in 20 million refugees after WW2 and 16 million people after reunification. And all of them stayed permanently.

People here act like a lousy 800 000 syrians who go back in a couple of years are such a big problem for a rich and diverse country like germany. In fact we could and should take in millions more because it's our human duty.

Theres no such thing as independent Germany these days.

It is still a puppet government established by the winners of the WWII

KRAUTS ARE SUBHUMAN

FUCK THEM

THEY RUINED EUROPE SO MANY TIMES BY NOW FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW YOU FUCKING KRAUTS

God damnit.

Is it really a women leading this party?

t. the country of gay parades in Yurop

>another fucking woman

I'm glad to hear of their electoral success, but come on

Why can't the eternal kraut stop fucking up Europe?

>zionist rivers

Make every European state declare war on Jewmany to disband the EU.

Stay butthurt, Mikołaj

I've started distributing homemade leaflets to show the benefits of living in Germany amongst the migrants in my local camp.
They are pretty well done and focus on money, housing, job opportinity (I'm not sur if it interests them since 99% are niggers) and family (women).
If anyone is interested I can make a new thread either now or tomorrow.
If some greekanons want I can make also a version more target at sandniggers. Mine focuses on niggers for obvious reasons

Q. What is the point of your existence?
A. None. kys

>reactivate gas chambers
>profit

ARYAN

BLOOD

CENTRIFUGES

LEAD THEM INTO THE REFINERY

ARYAN BLOOD FOR THE ANGLO GOD

this, really. The problem lies with irrational fear many germans have regarding muh holocaust.

In the sschool you pretty much learn to think that left = good, and the more left the better. This seems to be more extreme in west germany, but is also present in the east. Also the ((media)) is preetty much denouncing the AfD every day. The old People who vote for the CDU since the beginning of time dont realize that the AFD is just what the CDU was 30 years ago.

Pic related

The pendulum is always swinging with you lot, it never seems to rest nicely in the middle

The holocaust wasn't real

The problem is that there are typically 2 kinds of persons:
The one that love refugees, hate (((nazis))) and believe merkels lies and the ones that are redpilled.