>People treat me with respect and apologize for islamaphobia
>Go to the USA (Mississippi)
>Get called a terrorist, spic, and a sand monkey

What the fuck is wrong with the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjFetI0iMSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck yourself, cunt.

You mean what the fuck is wrong with the UK?

You should think about going to the gallows.

English apologizing for Islamophobia? Right then.

Funny thing is people in the south are way nicer than people in the UK. People in the south are only mean behind your back.
That excludes the niggers though

>go to uk (England)
>People treat me with respect
>Go to the USA (Mississippi)
>Get called a spic
>Tell them I'm Christian
>They invite me to BBQ and shooting afternoon

>islamophobia

Using a shitty made up world that only exists to protect one shit religion (because dont kid yourself everyone actually knows islam and ONLY islam is the problem) just shows again why everyone hates muslims and islam.

God bless USA

0/10

>Come to Europe, rape 11 year old locals, expects respect.
Is this how we greet people? I noticed a cute paki girl the other day. i guess i should rape her and cut her head off as greeting to your people.

>Mississippi

I found your problem, roach

>What the fuck is wrong with the USA?
We haven't banned islam yet. It's okay, that'll be fixed soon ;D

Bullshit. This misinformation needs to stop. Islam doesn't mean peace in the way that the west understands the word peace.

It really means "submission" and the peace that comes through that submission to a higher being.

Fuck off you goatfucking Mexican sandnigger!

the problem is youre a turk sandnigger and we dont want you here

SJW culture has ignited a fiery new wave of racism in America.

wtf are you doing in my country faggot?

PS, why are you speaking English if you hate the US so much?

No they didn't, cunt.

Ayy m8, nice piece of pork

Unlike muricucks we're actually progressive society. So you're always welcome to stay here.

Nice try cunt. Only Uni students and hippies give a fuck about you. Ill treat you with respect if you are deserving of it, but if I catch a whiff of barbarism from you then you'll disappear like a fart through hemp pyjamas.

We're not the type of people to take shit from anyone. It's part of our culture; deal with it. You'd tell my gay friend the same thing after a few of your local t*rks beat the shit out of him.

Come here too, we'll treat you with a spear up your filthy spine. But if we're "too poor" for your majestic needs, seeing as you visit the most wealthy countries, I've heard the Hungarians would welcome you on a level only a roach king would deserve.

What is your end goal? I don't get it.
You're replacing your own population with fundamentalist Islamists and you call yourself progressive. What's happening here??

I'm not a hippie and I'm not a student but I'll still treat him with respect. So your argument is invalid.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjFetI0iMSc

Best thing you'll ever eat.

you ARE a terrorist, spic, and a sand monkey

Not a fucking chance roacher.
The ONLY people that would even come close to treating a sandnigger roach terriroist spic like you with respect are cucked English/arts uni kids who are both
A) Shit sacred of everything
B) Feel white guilt

Based burgerbros are not intimidated by white guilt faggots,that's why

>>People treat me with respect and apologize for islamaphobia
Make a list of these treacherous cunts to drag back to your Muslim hell hole.

If you don't drag them give us a decade or so and we'll mail them to you.

White guilt is literal retardation.

What is your end goal?

>go to Bongistan
>get treated as fellow mudslime

>go to Murcia
>surprised when people hate you

Yes. Muslims really are that dumb.

I said hippies and students give a fuck about them, like they are their pets or something. Normal folk don't give a fuck and will be respectful where its due until they find out that inevitably he's a cunt and will hate his guts.

Thats how it normally works.

islam is cancer though

>What the fuck is wrong with the USA?
Absolutely nothing

What the fuck has gone wrong with Europe?
is what we should be asking ourselves instead.

What do you think about Turkey turning from a secular democracy to a Islamic dictatorship?

One beautiful day they will prove that they are not racists. It's not so bad living with muslims and shitskins but if my neighbour was calling me a racist I would propably lose it. I'm better than that and better than any of you racists.

But really I wanna see some libtard get raped by mudslimes.

It already happened in Germany.
You finns are not racist people? That's great, I was a little concerned about visiting your Country.

I don't. I love cultured states like California and new York

how does pork taste? is there anything simular to it in taste?

Yes, bacon

what does bacon taste like also? is there any casher alternatives?

It's not for you sandnigger. stay in your own fucking country.

So what I'm hearing then, is that there IS hope for the US after all!

LOL TURKROACH FAGGOT.

shit man isn't that some Godly guy?
He's guaranteeing paradise for himself, damn...

Pork belly is best belly.

>California
>cultured
See that's how I know you're just trolling

Depends on the cut and the processing obviously. Pork chops are very different in flavour to pork belly, where bacon comes from.
The common bacon strip tastes like beef jerky mixed with fat. Bacon strips taste as good as they do because they're a near equal combination of meat and fat. And the fat is scarce enough to not be overpowering so you're not "chewing the fat."

You can pan fry belly fat by itself and it comes out looking like potato chips and tastes great. Various Europeans have their own take on pork fat.

never come here again vermin

>cultured
>California and New York
Get the fuck out of my country and never return

Shut up you stupid terrorist spic sand monkey.

>What is wrong with the USA

That we allowed you in at all, turkroach.

>tfw you will never taste bacon in your life.

Go fuck yourself roach. You'll never be treated with respect because you don't deserve it.

Just do it like muslims do. Eat bacon at night under the table. They do it with alcohol. Because their sand god is so powerful he cannot see under tables :^).

Literally no one called you any of those things

Americans don't openly call you shit unless you say something to them, like calling them redneck sister fuckers

well, not that transparently.

kek.
we can't do it though, only sandniggers can

because we dont fucking want you here.
glad you felt unwelcomed and dont come back you fucking shitskin

Are southerners kind to Asians? I want to watch a civil war reenactment soon

rare chink

You should be banned from the world, fucking garbage (turkish)

>Follow an ideology that calls for the death or conversion of all infidels everywhere
>Surprised when infidels don't like you very much

Bro, a pig was created to be eaten, why the fuck would it smell so good over an open flame?

Nothing's stopping you kike

stay in your shithole sand nigger

Human

For the most part. Including a little bit of your culture if you'd like but don't make a china town. Recognize that you should assimilate to their culture and not the other way around and you'll do alright.

Just don't be a nigger or sneaky jap and you'll do alright. There's very little Asian hate in the U.S. and what there is, is very shallow and not burned into a person like the hatred for niggers. As long as you don't overrun us then it'll stay that way.

Sothern people have no problem with Asians. We will just call you Chinese.

there are alot of thing that feel/taste good, that should not be done ever.

religion and traditions do
how do you know what a human tastes like?

You get called what you are and you're mad about it? kys

Rot in hell pedo filth!

Fucking based. This gives me hope for my country.

>how do you know what a human tastes like?
I-I don't know how it tastes user. I've just been told that.

And then I bet the whole bus clapped.

What do you mean YOU people?

Shut the fuck up sandnigger. We don't like your kind around here. Stay the fuck out.

Because you muslim inbred filth belong to a mindless, bloodbath hate ideology with a 100%, 1400 year track record of spreading rape, death and destruction everywhere you nightcrawling imitations of real lifeforms infest.

>go to The New Ottoman States of Germany after it was declared apart of the caliphate
>get raped by Mohammed and his 70 roach friends
>go to turkey (the shitty and diseased part of "Europe")
>get raped by the locals alongside the goats and newly turned 9 year olds by the sultan and his 70 walking turd friends
>get stoned to death with the 9 year olds for getting raped
>dead body gets beheaded and then raped again after rigor mortis sets in
>mfw the goat got off scot free

What the fuck is wrong with mudslimes? I thought they followed a religion of peas? Was I just not apologetic and submissive enough?

>at least I got cultured right goys?