Are the star-spangled panties officially dead forever?

Are the star-spangled panties officially dead forever?

As dead as Supes briefs and Jester Harley

No, they're still present in comics that came out this year

They're still her iconic look in the minds of the general public.

No
They will come back when the DCEU dies for good

Member Wonder Woman?!

MEMBER?!?!!

Superman is wearing blue briefs now

ye

They'll be red again.

HopliteSkirt4Life

i'm so glad this hot south park meme lets people shit on anything not current quickly and efficiently.

I hope not.

I hope so. I wish DC was eager to change designs every ten years or so

'Member jerking off when her show came on?

lol

They're dead for a while, but her Super Friends incarnation, much like Curt Swan's Superman, will always come back around the bend. I do prefer her with a skirt, it looks very good on her.

She's responsable for that

I don't get why people are so attached to sum dirty underwear.

I mean sure I find it funny as hell that this generations "hippies" are the ones telling girls to put pants on, but Wonder Womans Iconic outfit is dumb fap bait

>I'm no SJW, but...

Yeah yeah, go watch some anime if you love shit stained undies so much.

>but Wonder Womans Iconic outfit is dumb fap bait

Sorry, but it's very smart fap bait. I mean, look at I don't even care about Wonder Woman or 3D women (at least for fap material, I do in real life with poor results) and I would totally and easily fap to that. It's almost impossible to resist the urge to fap at that.

>posting the worst WW costume ever made

just kys my man

I never cared whether she wore panties or a skirt, but the fact that they shamelessly copied the movie design for synergy purposes gets on my nerve and now I wish the swimsuit comes back

>dat Adam's apple

She likely very well hung.

I think the star spangled panties were fine as long as they weren't directly representative of the USA. They only started to make sense when she had only four in Chiang's design for the new 52.

>dem bullet tits

She was there before madonna

Naw. Once Trump MAGAs, people will unironically like the american flag and what it symbolizes again. Then the panties come back.

Ok, I didn't care about your previous comment. It's fair to not like the wonder panties.

But C'mon man. how can you post something like that.

>to freedom and democracy

but that makes no sense

>waaaaahhhh caca poopoo waaaaaahhh

I get that you shit your diaper in impotent rage when Trump won, but get your fucking head out of the toilet you AIDS spewing edgelord faggot.

Short shorts will never look cool on any hero. That's why Robin updated decades ago.

>the skirt can be discarded
Well that didn't take her long, did it?

The skirt looks so much better it's not funny.

The panties look so much better it's not funny.

>people will unironically like the american flag and what it symbolizes again

pfthahahahahahahah

People like the American flag quite well already m8