Are females naturally drawn to bad boys?

Are females naturally drawn to bad boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are females naturally drawn to bad boys?
Same AMWF couple as above
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

>good goy
>bad

Saged.

>bad boys
depends on what's your concept of ''bad boys'', but they aren't attracted to autistic betas, that's for sure.

>is the sky blue?
>is the pope catholic?
>does 1 + 1 = 2?
>does the brown bear shit in the woods?

Because aggressive, competitive and risky behaviour patterns are associated with naturally high testosterone levels. Women have a biological attraction to high test males.

Who's prepping the bull while you whine about irrelevant topics on a politics board?

TINY

You're confusing "bad boy" with "unintelligent retard". Sadly, yes, they are drawn to dumb retards. Ignorance is bliss. Dumb retards seem confident as fuck.

>high test
>must be stupid

Go home retard, shouldn't you be watching that girl you like get slammed by several Muslims at once?

"Bad Boys" have nothing to do with it.

The man is a muscular tattooed male. Woman have evolved to associate this with fighting skills/hunting skills/physical strength===>reproductive potential.

Tattoos have often been used to advertise status in many older cultures. Women may also subconsciously be interpreting it this way and not realizing it.

Most of the time women prefer alpha-males. However, occasionally some women sneak around with subservient betas. These betas are often the "bad bois" who would get the shit kicked out of them by alphas if caught (i.e. the average criminal nigger/wigger). In the long run, women will go back to those at the top of the society.

No, just strength in general you cuck.

Fucking piece of shit Asianmasculinity shitposting faggot

>bad boy
>no cauliflower ear

pick 1

Of course they are, dummy!

>Are females naturally drawn to bad boys?
Yes

my gf and i were roleplaying like i was a bad boy last night and she started undressing me in public. p fun.

Yes.

Good men are usually weak.

pretty sure you both should be sucking off muhammad

bad boy? the only thing that guy is bad at is leg day.

people are naturally drawn to confidence, evil or otherwise. Yes humanity is broken.

>is the pope catholic?
I'm not sure about that...

> wearing sunglasses inside

Holy fuck I hate modern women.

theyre at a tanning salon you sheltered sperg

How do you define a "nice guy"?

Do you consider yourself a nice guy?

> tanning salon

Holy fuck I hate modern women.

>pinoy or thai

absolutely disgusting

asian niggers

That dude is ugly as fuck.

>>>r/AsianMasculinity

get out

The average woman craves submission. It all goes back to evolutionary times. Even the tumblrettes who obsess over "liberation" and "equality" are secretly begging to be treated like property.

better than the spray tan

they look blotchy and have random parts that are darker than others

both are nasty but prefer tanning

It's not a hard concept
By nature, Women are attracted to confidence. Confident men are more competent. Competence= better chance at survival.

Women are naturally drawn to bad boys because bad boys has confidence in spades.

Are girls attracted to ACTUAL bad boys? Guys that commit real crime, murder, beat other guys to death. Seems like you just need to dress like a "bad boy" to recieve the label. I gurantee this guy in the OP is soft on the inside.

They have a biological drive to acquire resources and assholes are better suited for gathering said resources.

If you really want some vapid fucktoy, go to the gym and get a STEM degree.