How did Young Justice get away with some of the shit it did?

How did Young Justice get away with some of the shit it did?
>That episode where Megan transforms into her adult teacher because it's Superboys fetish
>That episode where someone murdered their daughter in order to gain a powerful sword
>All those episodes where people get shot

By being terribly written, so anything seemingly "mature" is all that gets attention.

Idiots thinks stuff like that are proof that the cartoon they are watching is for "mature" people.

And they get away with it be the industry is corrupted.

>That episode where someone murdered their daughter in order to gain a powerful sword
It was his sister

And I have to say if being pure evil means killing your sister then that's a low standard.

>Proof that Sup Forums are whiny bitches.

Go watch Gargoyles ya whiny cunts.

Good christ, fuck off to your safespace if someones opinions trigger you this much. Sup Forums isn't a circlejerk, no matter how much you want it to be. Faggot.

>Superboys fetish
Having sex with a normal hot woman isn't a FETISH.

This word already lost all meaning on the site?

that's not what triggered means
rustled jimmies is a more accurate description

Nobody watched it especially not kids.

He reacted pretty visceral from multiple people saying it wasn't well written, I'd say that constitutes as being triggered, while also being rustled.

Maybe the shape shifting part is the fetish.

This is a nice YJ Raven design.

it wasn't about being pure evil. it was about having attachments. his power came from his disconnect from humanity, not how evil he was. that's why the reminder of her weakened him.

No the requirement was about being pure. Pure good or pure evil

No.

He asked her to turn into a speciphic person, because said person was hot. ANYONE with a shapeshifter bf/gf would try this, it isn't a fetish.

If he had asked for her to turn into a female version of his male friends, THAT would have been a fetish.

Having your girlfriend dressing like somebody else is kind of a fetish.

What's wrong with Gargoyles?

It isn't.

She didn't "dressed as" like people do with nursies, or cops, she transformed into an speciphic hot woman. Having a fetish would mean that the "process" of transformation is the most important part

She's not just hot, she's a superhero. And in their case, a teacher. That's two fetishes right there.

I'm saying maybe the fact that his partner is TRANSFORMED is part of the fetish.

>I feel naked, and not in a fun way.
Poor best girl.

>She's not just hot, she's a superhero.

They all are.

Are you really saying that EVERYBODY who would like to have sex with Black Canary, is doing it because of a fetish? That fapping to someone that looks a little older than you, automatically makes it a fetish?

Do you even know what a fetish is?

The belly boton makes her hotter.

Isn't most likely that it isn't because of this very speciphic fetish, and more likely "I just wanted to have sex with Black Canary"?

>Good christ, fuck off to your safespace if someones opinions trigger you this much.

You mean like should have?

>Superboys fetish
I think it was more her thing.
sister
>How did Young Justice get away with some of the shit it did?
I like it and Im happy they got to do it. I think its one of the shows that had female henchman

Perfect.

nah it was pure evil. it was said that only someone pure could use the swords power and he assumed being pure evil would be easier than pure good

So its pretty much just as dark as any other DCAU work? This is surprising how exactly?

I honestly dont understand who the target audience is for these jokes.

The older audience who grew up with the much more serious TT and Young Justice will say that those are superior in comparison to TT:GO and TT:GO should be viewed as a stand alone comedy.

Meanwhile all the jokes themselves will completely fly over the heads of the much younger audience IE: the ones who need slapstick and funny faces every 5 seconds to remained entertained so you could have easily had an episode about ANYTHING else.

This shit pisses me off because its a lose-lose and the show becomes akin to that of a semi-decent web cartoonist with edgy ,condescending views like TGWTG. Its like the entire goal of this show SPECIFICALLY going out of their way to get the neckbear autist that occasionally flicks past the cartoon riled up that they're shitting on "muh childhood" and sustaining yourself on bad publicity.

God I hate these faggots. It's like a show written by a bunch of trolls tumblr faggots who think their comedy (so wacky randumb) is fucking supreme and other forms of entertainment(like more serious Drama) can eat shit. Its Ironic too because the first Teen Titans cartoon was an excellent blend of both.

>it wasn't about being pure evil. it was about having attachments. his power came from his disconnect from humanity
So it was to test the limits of his abilities?

Triggered.

>pure good
altruistic

>pure evil
Self important.

both require you to lose your humanity and any attachments. you can't put yourself above others when you care about another human being. and you cannot put all life above yours if you favor specific people

eh, sort of. read above.

>you can't put yourself above others when you care about another human being.
wrong
>both require you to lose any attachments.
wrong.

>And I have to say if being pure evil means killing your sister then that's a low standard.
It was a Halloween episode, user.

so you saying that if she had lived he would have realized he wanted to fuck her?

>the buttrustled YJ fag in the wild

Sure, whatever. All I know is, I was SO GLAD that Harm wasn't connected to the Light in any way, shape or form. He was one of what, THREE villains who weren't?

Why is it that they never call each other by their real names? It was the same in the earlier cartoon as well, but they do call Slade by his real name. It's really strange.

>It's like a show written by a bunch of trolls
Pretty much, thats sums up TTG writting process

>>That episode where Megan transforms into her adult teacher because it's Superboys fetish
I don't think it was his fetish, she probably just does that kinda stuff to mix things up

They've said that it was because they didn't want to imply that the characters had lives outside of the tower, because they don't. For example, when they were making Robin, they intentionally took aspects from every incarnation because they didn't want him to be "Tim Drake" or "Dick Grayson", just "Robin". (although as the show went on, they ended up using so much of Dick Grayson in him that they just went "fuck it")

you're memeing Trump. how cute.

It wasn't evil because he killed his sister. It was evil because he genuinely loved her and killed her anyway.

>being contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian

YJ, Green Lantern, and Beware were allowed to push it a little bit more than usual because they were rated TV-PG, rather than the usual Y7.

Except for BtB's portrayals of guns, because of the TDKR theatre shooting incident.

Quick question about YJ, did they ever say what Mars was like?

Is there a civilization there while the show is running or are J'onn and M'gann some of the last of their kind?

Martians do exist.

They don't look exactly like M'gann pictures them in this page, but their society is the same.

>acting like a faggot for the sake of being a faggot

Thanks, wasn't sure if their civilization had been destroyed or not

I'm sure the shapeshifter would take it real well you want to fuck someone else

haha yeah...

More importantly, why is Artemis the superior YJ girl?

Can't stump the Trump

I think they did eventually call Beast Boy Gar in season 5 or so

>the ones who need slapstick and funny faces every 5 seconds to remained entertained

Insulting younger audiences doesn't make you much better than the people who make shows that contribute to insulting younger audiences

green beetle was also a martian. his planet having been colonized in some part by the reach.

have you seen the show?

Not in like 3 years. Was pretty sure Martian people were still there since J'onn said he brought her from Mars but wasn't positive

Shit, that just reminded me: weren't Superboy, Ms. M, and Beast Boy going to Mars?

Wouldn't it still be occupied by the Reach?

>dat tits and ass pose

>YJ Robin
>angsting

It's like they never watched the show at all.

I loved Young Justice and I laughed. How about you grow up you thin skinned faggot.

>How did Young Justice get away with some of the shit it did?
Because viewers with taste dropped the show halfway into season 1 leaving only tumblrwhales to bicker about which shota ship is better

You guys do see that these are amalgams, right?

tshirt superboy + cyborg
hello Megan + Starfire
Artemis + Raven
Lagoon Boy + Beast Boy

Flash Lass is hot.

As is FemRobin

oh fug. maybe? now i need to re-watch.