Imagine hating a series of movies SO MUCH that you spend the time and money to animate all three and make fun of every...

Imagine hating a series of movies SO MUCH that you spend the time and money to animate all three and make fun of every fucking scene

wut

What evidence do you have that they hate the movie series?

Because it's a parody? That's not how that works, dipshit.

does "parody" mean "point out every single flaw and shit on the original creators" ?

Shh, let the retarded faggot think otherwise.

Yes.
You can make fun of something and still enjoy it.

It can be part of a parody, yes. The whole point of the parody episodes Family Guy did was to mock tropes associated with the original trilogy as well as certain aspects of the franchise's history and impact on pop culture. (My favorite joke is still "I'm Han Solo, captain of the Millennium Falcom and the only actor whose career isn't destroyed by this film.")

If you think MacFarlane hates Star Wars, you're a fucking stupid faggot who eats his own shit.

Serious question, do you have autism?

Hell, enjoying something and still being able to acknowledge its flaws/take the piss out of it is the only sane way of enjoying that something.

Now, I don't even like Family Guy and I'll take every opportunity to knock it down, but OP is a faggot that doesn't understand affectionate parody.

>the only actor whose career isn't destroyed by this film
That never really made sense to me. Hamill didn't do a lot of movies after Star Wars but he was successful in voice acting.

People who watch Family Guy probably don't know that.

The people who make Family Guy probably do.

Yeah, but his career as an actor was all but defined by the role of Luke Skywalker (ditto Carrie Fisher/Leia). Neither of them could really get work as actors because they were only ever going to be seen as Luke and Leia (and because, let's be fair, they weren't as good at acting as Ford). Harrison Ford had both good acting skills and the luck of being Indiana Jones, so he had places to go beyond "Star Wars conventions" or "voice acting roles" or "rehab for cocaine addicts".

The Family Guy line was entirely appropriate and still gets a good laugh out of me even now.

>example, example, funny example
stop doing that joke format, seth

going from the star of one of the highest grossing movie franchises of all time to voicing cartoon characters on tv isn't a very successful career.

But it wasn't "destroyed"
And he is the iconic voice of one of those characters who people still love.

to be honest i really don't like the starwars family guy episodes. almost every tv right around the time of the second trilogy/the third movie made starwars parody's of the last trilogy and they all sucked dick, except for robot chicken.

I don't like star wars but I don't mind these episodes

Seth Macfarlane and everyone else didn't really want to make a third one but Fox somewhat made them do it

Or a second one.

They seemed to enjoy making the first one, though.

>was meant to parody Star Wars
>didn't mention that dude bumping his head into the door