youtube.com/watch?v=CNjkUduAlHI
youtube.com/watch?v=BLwxT-MpuBE
youtube.com/watch?v=E_91Y7w7Wbs
youtube.com/watch?v=XucmoWQmO5E
youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw
youtube.com/watch?v=cl76ev2GNdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm gay and I like this series because I want to see each character play with eachothers' assholes.

cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=vYz_1qMuPt8

AAAGGGHHHHH DAVOS HELP ME

Kill yourself.

Tommen a cute.

>you will never hold his hands
;-;

where's Africa?

It hurts, every second

SHANSHA PLEASH

How did Cersei give birth to that abomination called Joffrey and then a semen demon like Tommen?

Joffrey was kind of cute. He looked good with the crown.
Tommen is out of this world beauty tho.

>thenns turned into meme cannibals

Shouldn't Montreal be White Harbor though?

based asshole poster

THE WHOOOOOOOOREEEEE IS PREGNANT NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

The most annoying thing about Littlefinger is that he died in a very poetic way-in a foreign castle surrounded by men who didn't like him, just like Ned-but D&D ignored this angle in favor of >muh trial.

D&D truly do not give a fuck about this show, at all. They are so desperate to end it now so they can work on their shitty Confederacy show that nobody wants. There was enough book material for 6 seasons, but they cut it at 4. And now they're rapidly accelerating the plot, ruining interesting stories, so they can make a different shitty show nobody wants to see. Now I understand that this is just a job for them, but what happened to professional pride? If you write and direct programs for a living, at least have the decency to wrap things up properly.

/Our Queen/

You're really shit at generals

This is so retarded lmao

Ayylmao/10
I actually prefer Fatnerys

Dragonstone really isn't that good of a place to attack from, given the size of Dany's dragons and her limited fleet. She needs an ally on the mainland to make it all work.

(I'm talking about the books here. Show logic doesn't exist).

aaggghhh...

>show
>logis

pick one

Dragonstone is around the size of Corsica.

Shouldn't this be done with the whole continent.
It would make sense that central america is the neck.

>Carcosa

actually they realized that got is too big to fail after the the 4th or 5th season and decided to get stoned, read some fan fictions online and then wrote this shit

aaggghhh...

It really doesn't. Westeros can't be that big, it just can't be. People are traversing the continent on horseback with in weeks. It can be no wider than Spain and no taller than the UK.

>inb4 but GRRM said

GRRM has zero sense of scale. He's a great writer but he sucks balls at worldbuilding. He said Westeros is the size of South America but he has 50,000 men on horseback controlling half of that territory.

Queen Dany

Danaerys is supposed to be a legendary, goddess-like beauty. Emilia Clarke is a regular, undersized cute girl you could find at any university in New York or London. Also, and this is the most important part, she can't act. At all. It's genuinely distracting.

You forgot the Ironborn holder Moat Calin at the time, lad

So to be clear...

>Daynes are descended from the Great Empire of the Dawn
>The ancestral sword Dawn is Lightbringer
>Valyrian Steel is "incomplete", forged through sacrificing unwilling victims. Only a willing sacrifice (like Nissa Nissa) can create a true Lightbringer-tier sword

Were there any specific places cited in Arya's Braavos arc episodes?

YER GRACE! I'M COMING!

Sleep tight great other

>undersized

Stormlands too accurate

Why have they showed every house capital on the show except Storm's End?

Dany, Cersei, Margaery, and Sansa are all supposed to be Victoria's Secret-tier. Don't let GRRM's fat nerdy masturbatory fantasies infect your view of the show.

HURRY UP DAVOS!

YER GRACE?!

I want bury my face in her ass and die there after eating it for months

It was kind of amazing that when Viserion was killed, literally everyone else in the cast looked sadder about his death than his own fucking mother.

They'd have to drag their longships 50-75 miles across a swamp full of Cranogcong before they reached the sea.

I GOT LOST, YER GRACE! WHERE ARE YOU??

They will show it at the end when Gendry becomes Lord of House Baratheon.

TELL ME THEIR NAMES NOW

Whip Girl
Bad Pussy
Wonder Dyke

Who has the best soundtrack?

Dany
youtube.com/watch?v=S9e_INLnJts

Cersei
youtube.com/watch?v=CNjkUduAlHI

Robb/Jon/Starks
youtube.com/watch?v=BLwxT-MpuBE

Stannis
youtube.com/watch?v=E_91Y7w7Wbs

Sansa
youtube.com/watch?v=XucmoWQmO5E

Lannisters (Jaime/Tywin/Tyrion)
youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw

nice maps

So why doesn't dany go to the shadowlands and get more dragon eggs?

>tfw there are so many more stories in Essos and Sothyros but they'll never be explored

the swamps filled with crannogmen should be just south of that route, they should be able to avoid them
still better than then circumnavigating the entire continent

bad pussy and snek

Good possi
Bad possi
Ugly possi

>Obama
>Tynee
>Nigh Marriott

Why were the Valyrians white?

>Rikharison
>Mioldman
>Bigoss

Tell me about Ib, what is their tax policy?

Because they were evil

>Cute Italian
>decent-looking Mexican
>ugly as sin Arab

Seriously though, how did they fuck up the Sand Snakes so badly? In the books, Ellaria Sand is a kind, peaceful woman, who loves Oberyn's entire family, and is terrified that her daughters will seek vengeance. In the show she wants to kill kill kill and will happily kill Oberyn's brother too for...reasons.

Gendry was rowing backwards, Keeping the shore on his left would mean he went south, not north

The Shadowlands are terrifying, nobody goes there, not even shadowbinders. Something seriously disturbing exists there, which is why Yi Ti built the Five Fortresses and the Dothraki live in perpetual fear of the "ghost grass".

>the swamps filled with crannogmen should be just south of that route, they should be able to avoid them

The entire Neck is a swamp filled with bogdevils, the Ironborn would have to slog thru mile after mile of swamp dragging their longships, getting shot with shit tipped arrows the whole time.

None of them would have ever made it to the Narrow Sea.

>tow the Mad King wanted to build a second wall about 100 miles north than the actual Wall, so about from the river just north of the Hardhome peninsula to that mountain range to the West
How fucking much would that have costed?
>btw thanks for all the maps uploading, lad

Arya's wolf
Duck egg
Barbara

How the hell did they take Moat Calin without dragging their ships through swamps and getting shot tipped arrows in the first place?

Dead
Dead
Dying (but most likely dead by now)

TayTay backup dancers

Most good looking
Medium good looking
Awful good looking

Thenn must've been an interesting place to live.

All general themes are really, really nice, but I'm getting tired of them being used all over the place.

>How the hell did they take Moat Calin without dragging their ships through swamps and getting shot tipped arrows in the first place?

They didn't drag their ships, the Fever River goes a ways into the Neck and from there, the Ironborn marched thru the swamp to Moat Calin.

And they had a large force and surprise on their side but after Victarion and most of his troops go back for the Kingsmoot, the remaining Ironborn are slowly starved and shot down by the Crannogmen.

Standard flat tax without deductions for Prince and Pauper alike. Set in place by the reigning steward of Ib, Ser Nib, in CE 1257 replacing the pre existing tax brackets in response to the turmoil caused by the great Iron Bank crash of CE 1255.