Who else eagerly awaiting kino rangers 2? First one was perfect

who else eagerly awaiting kino rangers 2? First one was perfect

Of course not you fucking manchild.

2 hours of high school drama and tumblr whinig and 5 minutes of actual power rangers, yeah it was perfect alright, ya Haim Saban cocksucker

name 1 instance of tumblr in the movie

i fucking hope to zordon we get a Kino Rangers 2. The first one introduced the characters and their bullshit backstory. The 2nd movie can focus more Kino Rangers action with a Green ranger plot.

Meh, there were lots of things in the movie I disagree with.
All of the Rangers are pieces of shit, Billy riding in backwards during the running scene, the ten second pop version of Go Go Power Rangers, Megazord transformation in the lava, Pterodactyl on the back with swords and not the chest plate, and I could go on and on.
I'd watch the sequel since they introduced Tommy at the end.
Also I didn't like how they made Kimberly such a bitch.

I liked all the character building and the way they became rangers. It was an unexpected way to handle the movie. Alfa was sick, they are tying space in from the get go which was a highlight of the original seasons, and Rita being a ranger is a great set up for the green ranger.

Only very minor negatives are Krispy Kreme and Goldar not talking

Goldar literally made of gold was stupid.

I definitly agree with the megazord transformation sequence

I hope we get more cool scenes with people waking up not knowing whats going on. Many of the villians in the og series messed with the rangers heads. Bring on 5 more movies of psychological warfare!

i really didn't mind AU goldar, i also liked the ''thats a lot of gold'' joke. It was probably done to keep the villain focus on rita. krispy kreme was kinda lame, but it doesn't bother me too much.

Watching IT gave me this familiar vibe
Could they beat IT?

If Kino Rangers 1 is The Breakfast Club with Zords, what will Kino Rangers 2 be?

St. Elmo's Fire with Zords?

just makes me want to hatefuck that beautiful JAP

next movie is tommy bueller's day off

They planned six movies tho, wonder what will come after that?

Will Jason die and become gold ranger? Will Jason and Tommy both die so Andros can show up?

There will be no sequel.

Please no more movies, I don't want racebent pure waifu Kat

so hot. want to say hi

think Triny is going to get her drivers license in the this one?

one thing that could fuck up the sequals is that they said zords are made from the strongest animals to ever roam the planet. Kind of kills making a new set of toys each year.

The kat story line probobly could carry a movie.

1 Rita
2 Supposadbly Tommy and Zed (will he be a fallen red ranger?). Zords destroyed, world goes post apoc
3 Travel off planet for new zords. Jason sacrifices himself to Tommy, White Ranger dies defeating Zed.
5 Andros and the Machine Empire, Andromeda show up, Ecliptor shows up. Shane shows up in final scene. Astro Megazord. Captian Marvelous cameo
6 Planet hopping, chasing Phantom Ranger. Gold Ranger both show up. Big last battle in the heart of space, zordon gets dunked ect. Kamen Rider and Captian Marvelous cameo.

i enjoyed it
here's hoping everyone comes back for a sequel
i bought the bluray/dvd combo

>Biggest flop of 2017
>Getting a sequel
Friendly reminder R Rated IT was far more perfectable

The movie was fucking garbage. Each character's back story was somewhat entertaining but beyond that, it was a literal shitfest. Personally, I was waiting for some top tier action sequences but those were worse than those found in the 90s weekday afternoon run of the tv program. I wanted to enjoy this, but it was cringey af. It's hard to tell whether it's taking itself seriously or not. Everything about the 2nd half of the movie was a pretty terrible joke.

>he thinks any of that will happen
Nigga all you'll get is Zedd going to Krispy Kreme, then them finding Andros at Krispy Kreme, and Jason becoming the Gold Krispy Kreme Ranger

It was good.

I would have enjoyed it even more if they further developed their character. That Asian kid was so unidimentional.

Will they replace ""Billy"" instead of ""Zack"" in the second one? I'd rather they keep the only attractive male ranger and replace the other two.

would like to make sweet love to Elizabeth Banks

>Austin St. JUST always hiding his fat with jackets and sunglasses

>Don't you see elven supremacy is the only truth!

What the fuck is that faggot wearing?